Download the free ReadyTalk Conferencing app today:
• One-touch to start or join a scheduled ReadyTalk audio meeting from any phone.
• Join ReadyTalk web meetings from your calendar or On-Demand section.
• Auto-detects ReadyTalk meetings directly from your Android calendar.
• Start or Join buttons automatically dial-out to your saved locations.
• On-Demand lets you start or join an unscheduled ReadyTalk meeting.
• Multi-task without missing a beat with Meeting Alerts to provide one-click access.
HOW TO START A READYTALK AUDIO MEETING
• For Scheduled Meetings: Choose your location and then click the Start button on the meeting
• For On-Demand Meetings: Select On-Demand Meeting, Choose your location and then click Start
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to start the audio meeting
HOW TO JOIN A READYTALK MEETING
• Choose your location, click the Join button on the meeting OR click Join from On-Demand Meeting
• Choose meeting type – web & audio, web only, or audio only
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to join
• For the best experience, we recommend joining a Wi-Fi network for web and audio meetings.
Participating in a ReadyTalk meeting using ReadyTalk Conferencing for Android is free and requires an Android phone using operating system of 4.1 or greater. Hosting an audio meeting requires an active ReadyTalk account.
- Stream content via WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Download content to view later
Use your BrightTALK account to log into the app or create an account on BrightTALK today. When you sign into the app, the channels you have subscribed to will be available for viewing and will automatically update with the latest content.
You will not be able to attend live webinars and videos on the mobile app, but they will be ready for viewing through the app just minutes after the live version concludes.
Browse BrightTALK to find more channels that interest you and access thousands of webinars and videos relevant to your profession and interests. You'll be able to take advantage of having professional knowledge at your fingertips wherever you go.
BrightTALK provides webinars and videos for professionals and their communities. Every day thousands of thought leaders are actively sharing their insights, their ideas and their most up-to-date knowledge with professionals all over the globe through the webinar and video technologies that BrightTALK has created.
Based on the Calligra Suite that is used in MeeGo and shipped as default office-reader with the Nokia N9.
Supported file formats:
* OpenDocument Text (ODT)
OASIS OpenDocument (ODF) is the ISO standard document format and default file format of Apache OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice.org, Calligra and also supported by Microsoft Office 2007 SP1 and newer.
* Microsoft Word binary (DOC and DOT)
The legacy Microsoft Office binary format.
* Microsoft Word XML (DOCX, DOTX, DOCM and DOTM)
Microsoft Office Open XML (OOXML) is the ISO standard document format and default file format of Microsoft Office 2007 and newer.
* rich text, formattings, styles
* images (jpg, png, gif, etc)
* lists, tables, headers
* header, footer, footnotes
* page-breaks, columns, anchors
* drawings, vector (svg, svm, emf, wmf)
* variables (page-number, datetime, etc)
* fast, full-threaded, native
* integrated, theme+resume+mimetypes
* open source, high quality & security, bugtracker & community
* cross-platform, Qt & QML
* and more...
To open a supported file touch that open button, browse to the file you like to open and touch that file. Alternatively use your favorite filemanager to open a ODT file. Coffice will be offered as choice to open such files with.
Coffice uses Qt and requires Ministro to be installed. Just install and start Coffice to install Ministro.
Code & Community:
This is free libre open source software (FLOSS), licensed under the LGPLv2 and developed by the KDE Calligra community. If you like what we do please consider contributing code, art, wisdom, fun, http://www.kde.org/community/donations/, ...
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Get the free app to join BBM Meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription to host meetings. BBM Meetings is available on Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry as well as on Windows PC and Mac computers.
You can enjoy:
• HD VIDEO & VOICE CONFERENCING: Bring great ideas to life with HD video and voice conferencing for up to 25 participants. View the speaker and presentation in full screen, or swipe through the gallery of attendees.
• BBM CHATS BECOME MEETINGS AT THE TAP OF A BUTTON: Turn any BBM chat, multiperson chat, group chat, or BBM Voice call into a live meeting with the simple touch of a button.
• RING. ANSWER. JOINING A MEETING IS AS EASY AS THAT: Stop struggling with conference IDs, passcodes, and PINs. When it’s time to meet, your phone rings. Answer it just like a voice call and you’re in the meeting, ready to go.
• PRESENT ANYWHERE, WITH GROUNDBREAKING MOBILE COLLABORATION: BBM Meetings is designed for mobile, so you can present from your device of choice – mobile or desktop. Show your screen, deliver a presentation, share a document, or even add temporary notes.
• BETTER COLLABORATION. BETTER VALUE: Get all the standard meeting features and innovative new mobile experiences, plus award winning BlackBerry T-support included with a host subscription.
• SCHEDULE ON THE MOVE: Easily start or schedule a video and audio conference from your mobile device. Invite attendees from your local or company address book using email or BBM.
• CHAT WHILE YOU MEET: Sometimes a good idea can’t wait for the call to wrap up. Send a message to the group while you meet or send a private message to a single attendee.
• TAKE CONTROL. STAY PRODUCTIVE: Keep meetings on track and productive by managing attendees, even when hosting from a mobile device. Pass host controls, mute noisy lines, remove attendees, and lock your meeting to keep it private.
• DIAL IN: Outside of your data coverage or roaming overseas? No problem. When you don’t have access to data, simply dial in from a phone line.
• MEET FROM YOUR COMPUTER: When you’re at your desk, host and participate in meetings easily from your Windows PC or Mac.
• SAVE IT FOR LATER WITH COMPUTER RECORDING: By saving meeting audio to your computer, you can save calls for distribution or simply to recall important information and actions later.
Get the free app to join BBM meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription. To learn more please visit www.blackberry.com/bbmmeetings
✓ Save & Store Existing Accounts
Keep a rolodex of existing and new conferencing accounts located on the main page of the application
✓ New Account Registration
To add more conferencing lines, select the Edit menu item from the application and fill out the required fields
Distribute call in credentials to your conference participants via text or email by selecting the Invite menu item from the main page of the application
✓ Auto Conference Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from your list of accounts and tap the Call icon to host or join a conference call
✓ VoIP Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from you list of accounts, tap Call icon and select ‘Call using Internet’ on the next prompt
✓ One Touch Conference Commands
When calling over the internet this app provides one touch conference commands that are accessible from the dial pad menu listed under Commands icon
✓ Edit Account Description
Assign titles or names to your conferencing lines at anytime for easy identification
✓ Delete Accounts
For conferencing lines you are not using or for basic clean up, a delete account option is available (this only delete it from the application window, the account itself will still active)
The Free Conference Call stores as many conferencing lines as you need. This app is free and can be used with any FreeConferenceCall account.
Please call our Customer Service Department at 877-482-5838 or 1-562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S., for any questions or comments. For email inquiries, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your FreeConference.com account seamlessly integrates with the app, including your contacts, upcoming scheduled calls and call history.
• Advanced OneTouch™ dial-in already includes access codes to bring you directly into your conference
• Send conference information to Evernote, Google, Facebook, Twitter and Outlook with FreeConference SyncSM
• Allow your assistant to schedule conferences for you with Executive AssistantSM Mode
• Log in to your existing account or get a new account through your phone
• Invite participants using the contacts on your phone or your FreeConference.com contacts
• Send invitations via email or text message
• Save conferences to your phone’s calendar
• Receive conference call alerts with one-touch dial-in
• View your conference history
• Listen to conference recordings
• Record a personalized greeting
• View your account stats