Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
mDRAFT allow you to use your Android device as a digitizing tablet to draw and easily export your artwork in vector format to the cloud (support all installed services) or directly to a computer : You won't need to redraw anymore (or scan and redraw) this perfect curve you scribbled on a piece of paper: it is now editable and can be use or manipulated directly from your computer.
Finally a simple tool that do what you really want !
Please note that Internet Permission is for BUG REPORT ONLY, no other data (of any kind) will be collected.
This is not a "bitmap" application, do not expect a"Adobe® photoshop®" like application !
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
GALAXY Note3 Experience, GALAXY Note3, Note3, GALAXY Gear, Gear,GALAXY
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant ★
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers ★
In 3 easy steps, you can sign and send a document.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export”
or "Send To" functionality.
Sign with the finger or a stylus and add initials, date, text and images to your document
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Independent professionals, consumers and businesses from over 150 countries use SignEasy for electronic signatures on many types of documents such as NDAs, sales contracts, financial papers, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips, real estate forms, and etc.
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by other people on the spot
✔ Create your signature and initials using the finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
✔ Import documents via email by sending an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import documents directly from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote
✔ Save the signed documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote easily
Your free SignEasy account allows to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan
for signing unlimited documents, unlimited storage and advanced features for business use. For
occasional use, you can purchase a 10 document credits package and only pay for what you need.
So, get started today and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information, visit http://www.getsigneasy.com or follow us at facebook.com/getsigneasy
For help, suggestions or comments, send us an email at email@example.com.
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
• Advanced PDF digital signatures (PAdES) are used to ensure your digital signatures stay valid for 10+ years into the future
• Draw your e-signature using your finger or stylus
• The system applies strong, legal weight digital signatures using individual PKI certificates
• Review a document and quickly e-sign it anytime, anywhere
• Automatically workflow documents to other users for digital signature
• It is simple and easy to use even by busy, non-technical business managers!
• The long-term digital signatures created are verifiable in PDF Reader
• Signatures are not just simple images, instead they use strong public key cryptography to provide user authentication and data integrity
• Existing digitally signed documents can be reviewed and verified
• Document workflow and electronic signature status is tracked in real-time
• Synch the Android app with your SigningHub account with a single tap
All of the above is managed via the SigningHub secure service. Documents are held securely on the central service and only simple notification messages are sent via email. All your documents and electronic signatures are held safe and secure on the SigningHub Server.
SigningHub for Android is completely free, with no silly ads or other catches. To use it simply link to your existing SigningHub account. You can create a free account or sign-up for a full business account as required.
For existing SigningHub users this is a must-have app! If you are not using SigningHub yet, then this is the ideal time to try it out for free!
SigninHub = Easy e-signing + Advanced long-term digital signatures!
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.