Answer: Their transit service can be tracked online via Nextbus.com
For complete list of served municipalities, please check: http://news.nextbus.com/find-your-nextbus/select-your-nextbus-powered-transit-system/
This is a dedicated browser for Nextbus.com without having to type in a single letter on your phone. Make sure you have data connection and working GPS on your phone.
This streamlined application will tell you when your next bus will arrive at your bus stop.
If you want to leave a comment or suggestions, please visit our website at http://msandroid.blogspot.com
Disclaimer: this app [My Nextbus] has no affiliation with Nextbus.com in any way.
Please rate and tell your friends if you like it! Thank you.
-add sharing via Menu button
-enabled original menu available via nextbus.com
-enabled for other countries (other than US/Canada)
(useful for visitors to North America) :)
-(please) make sure you have enabled GPS; otherwise you will be presented with GPS Settings
-fix problem where the GPS won't stop when you press Home key (thank you Sharon!)
-limit the use of GPS to 3 minutes only (will auto turn off GPS after 3 minutes) (as a fail safe from turning off GPS)
-add warning when you don't have Internet connection
-minor modification on obtaining user location using GPS
-icon is now transparent
-verified to work with Ice Cream Sandwich
MTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
MTA tracker allows you to define alerts for MTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
** Important! **
Not all MTA routes are currently supported. MTA Bus Time will be available NYC-wide by the end of 2013. See the this site for a list of currently supported routes:
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all vehicles on those routes, put in a stop number to see all buses serving that stop, or put in an individual vehicle number (printed on the side of MTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any MTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for MTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a MTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by MTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by MTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using MTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in MTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of MTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for MTA alerts.
This is not an official MTA app; I am not affiliated with MTA in any way.
NYC Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new MTA-licensed app that works at every one of New York City's 15,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. At thousands of stops, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in New York City (see coverage).
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information for nearly 5,000 stops, with more being added soon. Most live info is for the Bronx, Staten Island and selected routes in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. If there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the most accurate information available.
Download NYC Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- For up-to-date live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
open the app and with no clicks you can see the stations nearest to you and which trains are coming when!
Note that the is still in early BETA and WILL HAVE BUGS.
Please use the report function to report any issues you might find.
NOTE: I am not the MTA, please don't lower the app rating because not enough stations are available, as more lines become available they will be put in the app.
MTA Subway Time gives you real-time train arrival information for selected routes of the New York City subway system. Knowing exactly when your train will arrive will reduce the time you spend waiting on the subway platform, and let you know of any service delays or reroutes before you pay your fare.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Uses data from NYC's MTA Bus Time service. Works with buses throughout all 5 boroughs of New York City.
I'm taking feature requests, tell me a feature you'd like to see: email@example.com
PS. Please put leave yours comments, Good or Bad with details!
The location permissions are used to find out your location to give you the nearest stops.
The internet permission is to get the live data.
Data Storage concerns: App is 4.31MB (App actually is very small less than 0.5MB but support libraries take a lot of space.) + Bus Stops (Bx,Si,Mn together are 1.27MB not a big deal)
More bug fixes.
NYC Mta Bus Tracker uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses.
get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
all you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now download the app now
and never wait anymore by the bus stop again
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Please note that the times are as accurate as the site updates them, so be cautious, arrive early and use your best judgment. This app is still new so if you find something wrong please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it. This app is not affiliated with nextbus.com in any way
• Live bus times for over 150 cities
• Ability to store Favorite bus routes.
• Save your Favorite buses and stops to view later
• Find nearby stops using your location through GPS or network
• Real-time alert system to let you know when bus is near
- Bow Valley Regional Transit - Canmore/Banff
- St Albert
- Central Arkansas Transit
- AC Transit
- Amador Transit
- Dumbarton Exp
- Eastern Sierra Transit
- Kaiser, Oakland
- Lawrence-Berkeley Lab
- Mission Bay
- SF Bay Ferry
- SF Muni
- Tahoe TART
- University of California San Francisco
- Camarill- (CAT)
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- Gold Coast Transit
- Los Angeles Metro
- Los Angeles Rail
- Moorpark Transit
- Ojai Trolleys
- Playa Vista
- Simi Valley (SVT)
- Thousand Oaks Transit
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Ventura (VISTA)
- Black Hawk
- Vail Transit
- DART First State
• District of Columbia
- DC Circulator
- Ft. Myers
- I-Ride Trolley Orlando
- Georgia College
- Georgia State
- Georgia Tech
- Coralville Transit
- Iowa City
- University of Iowa
- Western Kentucky University
- Selkirk Transit
- CMRT and Howard Transit
- Charm City Circulator
- Collegetown Shuttle
- Johns Hopkins
- Loyola University
- Prince Georges County
- Salisbury University
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland
- Brockton Area Transit Authority
- Charles River EZRide
- Lasell College
- University of Minnesota
- City of Oxford
- RTC RIDE, Reno
• New Brunswick
- Saint John
• New Hampshire
- Wildcat Transit
• New Jersey
- Rutgers Newark Shuttle
• New Mexico
- New Mexic- State University
• New York
- City College NYC
- Downtown Connection
- NYC MTA - Bronx
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA - Staten Island
- Roosevelt Island
• North Carolina
- Chapel Hill
- East Carolina University
- Elon University
- Case Western
- City of St Thomas
- Thunder Bay
- Toront- TTC
- Portland Streetcar
- Allegheny College
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Slippery Rock University
- Temple University
- York College
- CIT Laurentides
• South Carolina
- Arlington Trolley
- Fort Worth
- Stephen F Austin State University
- Texas State University
- Fairfax (CUE)
- George Mason University
- Harrisonburg Transit
- Radford Transit
- WRIT Shuttle
- Seattle Streetcar
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) provides local and express bus, subway, and regional rail service in Greater New York, and operates multiple toll bridges and tunnels in New York City:
17 (commuter rail)
24 services (subway)
NYC Subway and buses app offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete access to the official MTA Subway, Rail and Bus service for all five boroughs of New York City. Get scheduled transit information for MTA in New York City! Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you.
- Get noticed current service status of all the MTA services
- Browse the schedules and the train time
- plan your travel trip before you start to travel
- Updated and real time MTA bus and subway arrival time and road map
- Complete and updated routes map of MTA buses, trains and subway
- 3 simple and fun game is included for you to play while you are travelling.
Game 1 - Puzzle Game : 12 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
Game 3 - Memory Game: Pair the same photo.
It is a 100 levels of brick game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment and personal purposes only.