This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
SG Arrival Card is an initiative from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which allows foreign visitors to submit their personal information and trip details digitally prior to their arrival in Singapore. With SG Arrival Card, visitors can perform the following:
- Provide personal information with ease by scanning the passport biographical data page;
- Provide a group submission for up to 10 travellers; and
- Easy retrieval of submitted records for reference.
[Who can use]
For this version, only customers arriving in Singapore with our partner transport operators (Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, Jetstar Asia, Airasia, Transtar, Batam Fast Ferry, Bintan Resort Ferries, Horizon Fast Ferry and Majestic Fast Ferry) are eligible to use.
[Who cannot use]
A summary of foreign visitors who are not eligible to use is as follows:
- Foreigners arriving to assume work pass status
- Passengers arriving by cruise liners
- Travellers arriving at the land checkpoints by rail, cars, motorcycles and lorries
- Travellers travelling with other transport operators not mentioned above
Foreign travellers who are ineligible should complete the paper-based disembarkation/embarkation cards to avoid being inconvenienced at the checkpoints.
ICA will progressively extend the SG Arrival Card to all foreign visitors. Kindly refer to this description for the updated list of travellers who are eligible to use the SG Arrival Card before downloading the mobile application.