Identylog is a service provided through a mobile app that allows you to identify, catalogue
and/or keep an inventory of any object, whether for personal use, the home or your business.
Identylog has been developed as a highly versatile and customizable service, intended to solve
a wide variety of needs from a single app.
Download it and try it out: you can have up to 10 objects free of charge forever.
How does it work?
To identify an object, simply follow these three steps:
1. Register the object with Identylog
2. Attach, stitch or stick the RFID tag to the object.
3. Put your smartphone near the object and it will synchronize with the app, where it will be
Whenever you need to refer to information about a particular object, simply bring the
smartphone close to the label (using NFC technology) and you will have access to all the
information available: purchase receipt, warranty, date of purchase, place, cost of materials,
expiration date, etc. The information will depend on the object and how you have configured
What information can you store about an object?
Each object can be associated with as many attributes as you feel are necessary, and they can
be different for each object depending on the circumstances.
The formats of attributes:
- Text: indicating the name, price, place of purchase, cost of materials, place where it has been
displayed in the case of an exhibit, person who gave it to you, components, materials, etc.
- Image: you can include a photo of the object, photo of the guarantee or warranty, or a photo
of the purchase receipt.
- Date: for indicating the purchase date, expiration date, regular servicing date, etc.
- Time: for objects for which it is necessary to plan or systematize their use, such as taking
medicines, eye drops, food supplements, etc.
The data are stored in the Amazon Web Service cloud so that even if you change your
smartphone or do not have it to hand you can always have access to your objects simply by
entering the app with your access codes.
These are necessary to associate the objects with the app, although they are not essential as
the objects can be located by their image and name.
They can be self-adhesive or stitched to the object like a button.
They can be purchased directly from the approved manufacturer by means of a link from
If you need additional information you can refer to the Identylog website:
and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll also find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter so you can keep updated and