Review from Timothy Patterson
It works, kind of... I was able to get the software to work as well as possible on the WiFi side. The USB connection does nothing on my Nexus 10 connected to my Macbook Air except crash the adb daemon. Anyone that knows how to dial this in is welcome to contact me. Otherwise it is just okay.
February 25, 2013Sorry for the inconvenience! Please submit us a support request from iDisplay right after the connection attempt, so that we can look into the issue. Faithfully yours, Shape team
***WINDOWS USERS BEWARE*** Do not purchase if you have Windows. I have Windows 8 and 10. Every single time I have tried to install the Windows app, when restarting the PC, it crashes. Terrible application. I want a full refund.
Not work with Windows 8.1 Pro In Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit iDisplay driver installed not correctly
It does not work at all The app does not properly function at all. It crashes!!!
Doesn't seem to work with newer versions of Android. It used to work decently.
7 bean and about 2 hours wasted on this .... Cheers
USB connection doesn't work! Over WiFi isn't unable for serious work
- Support for arm64-based Android devices
- Support Android 5.0-7.1
- Support for x86-based Android devices
- Updated UI
- Option "Start application" which allows to start an application directly on iDisplay
- Option to move windows to iDisplay with one tap with "Show windows" feature
- Sound transferring support;
- Correct displaying of the main screen proportions.
- Scroll with 2 fingers