Review from Ben Rogers
This is INCREDIBLE! Works perfectly! Installed on my Windows XP Pro machine and my Nexus 7 tablet. Could not be MORE IMPRESSED! To cut down the lag, all I needed to do was disconnect the connection between the devices and set the display compression to "Normal". This is one of the most amazing apps for Android! With this Normal setting, iDisplay only uses about 14% of my computer CPU. I'm going to tell everyone about this app!
***WINDOWS USERS BEWARE*** Do not purchase if you have Windows. I have Windows 8 and 10. Every single time I have tried to install the Windows app, when restarting the PC, it crashes. Terrible application. I want a full refund.
Not work with Windows 8.1 Pro In Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit iDisplay driver installed not correctly
It does not work at all The app does not properly function at all. It crashes!!!
Doesn't seem to work with newer versions of Android. It used to work decently.
7 bean and about 2 hours wasted on this .... Cheers
USB connection doesn't work! Over WiFi isn't unable for serious work
- Support for arm64-based Android devices
- Support Android 5.0-7.1
- Support for x86-based Android devices
- Updated UI
- Option "Start application" which allows to start an application directly on iDisplay
- Option to move windows to iDisplay with one tap with "Show windows" feature
- Sound transferring support;
- Correct displaying of the main screen proportions.
- Scroll with 2 fingers