As a native Android App, the Approvals app connects with the NetIQ Identity Manager system to retrieve and display open tasks in an intuitive checklist format.
Key features and capabilities:
* Searchable list of open and completed tasks
* Approval task notification feature
* Multi-selection for bulk approvals
* Seamless synchronization between approval actions on any device and desktop environment including existing Identity Manager approval workflow design
* Recipient photo and contact information display with calling and e-mailing functionality
* Offline working mode and automatic synchronization when the connection is re-established
Note: This app requires a secure connection and login credentials to the NetIQ Identity Manager Software. Versions 4.0.2 Advanced Edition with latest patches and 4.5 Advanced Edition with latest patches are supported
For more information about enabling, installing, and configuring the NetIQ Identity Manager Approvals app, see the Identity Manager “User Application Administration Guide” and “User Application User Guide” on the NetIQ Documentation site – www.netiq.com/documentation.
Username and password alone may not ensure security as passwords can be easily stolen, guessed, or hacked. Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your account ensuring that your account cannot be accessed even if your password is compromised. The second factor in two-factor authentication is the one-time password generated by Oracle Mobile Authenticator.
- Provides online configuration mechanism for easy configuration with Oracle Access Management.
- Multiple accounts can be configured with the respective one-time password displayed.
- Can be configured for Google accounts.
- Provides support to update the account name and secret key after configuration.