There are 2 modes one for Running and one for walking. You will be able to keep track of steps, speed, distance or miles walked or ran, kilometer settings are also available.
Steps Counter also lets you track the Calories you have burned either during your walk or your run.
Step Counter gives your control over your daily walk or run.
• Customizable to support both Miles and Kilometers.
• Distance, Speed, Calories and pace are shown.
* If you need any assistance we are here to help you with anything you may need so please email us if you need a question answered, feature request or anything. Thank you!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… Also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary is the easiest and most comprehensive diet app available on Android, with a huge 600,000 foods database, barcode scanner, and great diet tips and analysis helping you stay motivated for healthy weight loss.
- Featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR Morning Edition, Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
MyNetDiary has already helped over 4 million people work toward their diet goals – so why not start on your goal today!
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 600,000 foods. 300,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 200,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
Features exclusively in the Pro version:
* Historical charts visualizing daily/weekly/monthly performance: walking and running steps, calories
* No ads
* For logged in users, historical data will be preserved when switching devices or upgrading from the free version
Features common with the Free version:
* Track walking and running, including steps, distance, speed and calories
* A diagram presenting your daily activities
* Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
* Find friends and share your achievements with them
* Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
* High score list
* Trip counter
* Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
* Adjustable sensitivity
Disclaimer: Some phones may shut down sensors completely while the screen is off. Steps Mania Pro won't work on such devices. Please use the free Steps Mania app to verify that background step counting works on your phone before you purchase the pro version.
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
Use this application in background.
See the screenshots for further options this application has:
- Steps counter with adjustable threshold
- Total mileage in imperial and metric units
- Overall mileage in imperial and metric units
- Steps / Minute
- Calories burnt
- Step length adjustment
- Body Weight
- Different exercise types including Running and Walking
Take care of your health. Walking is always better for health. Brisk walk helps to reduce calories.
Keywords: Pedometer, step counter, walk step counter, unit metric imperial.
Please send us your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us. Please rate us well as your rating keeps us going. Enjoy!
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
Step Counter provides accurate calculation of steps, distance, speed, pace and calories burned depending on the flexibility of choosing sensitivity.
It will keep running even when the screen is off and the device is blocked. You don't have to keep the screen locked inside the pedometer application.
Automatic walking / running detection.
Automatic detection of off-center position that helps correct counting even when the cell phone is in your pocket.
It has a built in sensor graphic to help you checking the pedometer performance.
You can see your last 30 days history data including Steps, distance, calories and time walked.
Available widget to easier viewing of your today steps.
If you like this app and want to see it translated to your language, please send me an email.
tags: pedometer, step counter, pedômetro
Track your running/walking steps, calories burned. Just leave the app running in your pocket and it do the rest.
100 steps burn between 3 to 4 calories if one is walking, 13 calories if one is running.
The amount of calorie burned entirely depends on the type of walking or running , if it's on flat ground or hilly slope such as when hiking, so our app is counting it in normal activity type.
Steps burning calories is simple app,and it has a simple interface.
You can determine your activity type, you can see your steps number, and calories that you had burned according to your activity type.
Keywords: Steps burning calories, Steps ,burning,calories,burn, free, walking, running, steps counter, calorie counter, health, fitness, lose weight, activity tracker
Track your performance
- Count the number of steps you take each day. Shoot for 10,000 a day!
- Measure how many calories you burn while you are walking.
- Keep track of the miles you walk and how long you've been walking.
- Measure your progress with a daily breakdown of your steps.
Share with friends
- Post your progress to Facebook and challenge your friends to take more steps than you!
- Create walking events in Facebook and invite your friends to walk with you.
- See a complete list of who's attending your upcoming Ready, Step, Go! Facebook events.
Note: Due to iOS limitations, Ready, Step, Go! cannot count your steps while you are listening to music, talking on the phone, or texting. Tip - start your music BEFORE you begin counting your steps, or re-open the app after sending a text to continue counting your steps.
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
Step Watch keeps track of every step you take that will count towards your healthy lifestyle. Step watch keeps track of your weight and calories as well.
Automatically records all your steps
Step Counter works anywhere: pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse etc
Linked Calorie counter
Pace/Step frequency calculation
Report of all activities with detailed analysis
Overall statistics of your activities
Body weight watch
View body weight on calendar.
Many more features to come!!! Keep checking for more updates.