Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: email@example.com. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
* Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
* Local playlists
* Play in mini player while searching/browsing.
* supports YouTube account login
* supports YouTube HQ videos
* Supports remote controls & multitasking
* Display media info in lock screen
* Supports notification
Pod Player Plus features everything the original had:
+ Easy navigation with a click wheel.
+ Browse by Artist, Album, Song
+ Play, Pause, Seek and Volume controls.
+ Backlight and Shuffle
+ Create playlists to easily access your songs
+ A games section, including the original Snake game
+ ...and not much else because well...what else do you need?
It’s a veritable time machine - it’ll take you and your music back to a simpler and better time when peace and prosperity was had by all. A time when touching a screen with your fingers would get your knuckles rapped...when you charged your devices weekly, not hourly.
*** Tweet some love @ever_was on Twitter and get half off ***
+ There is no touch screen functionality. Use the clickwheel like you would the original iPod's clickwheel.
+ Works for all MP3 and OGG files!
+ Tested on: Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SII
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* Please confirm the functionality of the digital connection between HF Player and your external device before purchase. If an error occurs during license authentication, please reinstall HF Player and the Unlock Application.
- CAUTION -
Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is not supported on DAC/headphone amplifier devices without volume circuitry*. Use of unsupported devices may risk damage to playback equipment or hearing if volume is set to maximum when connected digitally. Purchase of the Unlock Key App is not advised when connecting unsupported devices to HF Player. Furthermore, pPlease ensure that Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is set to OFF in the HF Player app. Note that this setting disables Hi-Res Audio capability.
* Products include CREATIVE Sound Blaster E3, Resonessence Labs HERUS, Deff Sound DDA-LA20RC, Audio-Technica AT-HA30-USB, etc.
- HF Player (Free Version) Features -
• Touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer offering 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalization
• Create, name, and save your own custom EQ presets
• Select an equalizer preset optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Playback of Hi-Res Audio files including FLAC / DSD / 192 kHz/24-bit WAV at no additional charge
• USB Host Audio Function (up to 48 kHz with the free version)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
- Unlocked Functionality -
・Support for Hi-Res Audio output via Onkyo USB HF Driver
Enable lossless and Hi-Res Audio output to external devices such as USB DAC
When connected to Hi-Res Audio-compatible USB DAC, audio files are played with up to 192 kHz/24-bit upsampling and bit extension.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS (temporarily unavailable).
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Piano Practice Mode
o Play-along piano learning game
o Over 20 included songs (+ any MIDI)
Piano & Keyboard
o Scrolling grand piano
o 2-octave stacked piano
o 128 General MIDI instruments
Recording (Piano & Keyboard)
? Export as MIDI or ringtone
Wireless MIDI input device
o Piano & keyboard
o Supports Windows/Mac/Linux
o 40-200BPM metronome
o Time signatures/subdivisions
o C to C
o Basic 8-piece drum kit
o Strum chords on the harp strings
Honeycomb tablet optimized
- Supports both local servers and MySqueezebox.com (you will need to have a MySqueezebox.com account)
- Automatically discovers local servers on your network.
- Supports playback of music files on your server and internet streams.
- Natively decodes Flac, MP3, AAC, Ogg, Alac, and PCM (AIF and Wav) audio.
- Natively supports playback of 24bit audio by converting to 16bit (with dithering).
- Continues playing when the app is in the background.
- Can handle music with lower than 44.1Khz sampling rates, common with internet radio.
- Supports fade in, fade out, and crossfading between songs.
- Supports synchronized playback with other players.
- Supports single channel mode for using two sync'd players as left and right channels
- Supports track/album gain for songs.
- Automatically pauses playback for phone calls.
- Option to pause audio when the headphones are unplugged.
- Option to launch directly into the notification area without showing an app view.
- Option to limit playback to only lossy compressed formats for low bandwidth situations.
- Option to auto-detect connection type (3G/4G or Wifi) and set the bandwidth accordingly.
- Option to disable 24->16bit dithering and/or use lower quality resampling for use on slower devices.
- Option to output higher than 44.1kHz audio on devices that support it.
- Works with the apps in MyApps that are allowed by Logitech to work on software players.
- Currently Android only supports up to 16bit/48kHz audio.
- Only works with ShoutCast and plain http internet streams, which accounts for the majority
of streams. Will not work with MMS and MMSH streams, which are mainly used for WMA audio.
- Apps like Rhapsody (and possibly Spotify) will not work with this app because Logitech restricts
them to hardware players only. I've been told that paid Pandora should work.
- The quality of synchronized playback can vary a lot depending on the device.
It works well on a Galaxy Nexus, but it won't be perfect and will need to be adjusted in your server
* Make Up music collections;
* Play the Music Folder;
* Random play mode;
* Convenience functions for listening and evaluation of the composition;
* Quickly switch between collections;
* Built-in browser for navigating folders;
* All collections available standard player and can be listened to any third-party player.
* Settings, Help, and other useful features ...
★ Backup playlists online to your Google Drive
★ Restore them on any Android devices
- You can save multiple backups by using different folders in Drive
- A backup can be triggered in one click and is executed in background with a progress notification.
- A restore as well, you'll just need to swipe before clicking "Restore".
- There's a path substitution option if you have devices with different storage paths.
- This app backups only your playlists, not your audio files ! (so that a backup can be performed in a few seconds)
- Your audio files must have the same file names on your different devices.
- View and manage Google Drive files that you have opened or created with this app (you'll have to grant this permission when you'll connect to your Google account in PlaylistSync)
- Read external storage : to access the playlists.
- Write external storage : to restore the playlists. (some phones won't give write access to the playlists without this permission)
- Why no internet permission ? - You allow PlaylistSync to access and edit your Drive files. This is done through a Google Play Service, which has internet permission.
I can't see my playlists !
Some music players use their own playlists systems instead of the default one from Android, so PlaylistSync won't support them (Playlist Backup may help you with that).
Incompatible : Poweramp, Google Play Music, RealPlayer, etc.
Compatible : PlayerPro, Rocket Player, jetAudio, etc.
Files won't update/sync !
Settings → Applications → All applications → Google Play Services → Clear Cache.
How should my music files be named ?
If every single music file has a different name, it's fine. (For example : you shouldn't have multiple "audio01.mp3" in different folders)
Else, you'll maybe have to use the Path substitution option to make sure PlaylistSync finds the correct audio files on different devices.
Can I save multiple backups of the same playlists ?
Yes, just change the backup folder (Menu → Choose backup folder).
If you don't change it, previous backup files will be overwritten.
When should I bother with Path substitution ?
Both following condition should be fulfilled, else this option is useless :
- You have multiple audio files with the same name.
- You have devices that store you music differently, and you would like to sync playlists between them (/mnt/sdcard/Music/somefile.mp3 and on the other device : /storage/emulated/0/Music/somefile.mp3)
Where are the backup files ?
They are stored on your Google Drive.
In what format ?
They're basic text files with the .playlistsync extension.
They only contain a list of file paths (like .m3u files).
Can I move these files ?
Yes, but you'll have to do Menu → Choose Backup Folder → Select the correct folder to find them again.
Can I delete these files ?
Yes, but you'll lose your backup.
Why does PlaylistSync "work" offline ?
PlaylistSync uses the Drive API, Google Drive saves the backup files in some folder locally on the device. Then, Drive sync the files to the cloud as soon as an internet connection is available. However, the local files are still usable for backup and restore, even if they weren't saved online.
[Known Issue: There is a known issue with sleep mode on some Android devices. If you experience audio stutter when your device sleeps, try leaving the app running in the foreground.]
STANDARD SERVICE subscribers have unlimited access to the new weekly shows, plus 8 full-time Channels of continuous Hearts of Space programs: 7 genre-based channels and one eclectic "ALL ARCHIVE" channel. You can skip to the next show, or turn off the voiceovers on programs with one tap for completely uninterrupted music.
FULL SERVICE subscribers get the above plus access to personal playlists created on the web, allowing mobile access to the entire archive of over 1,000 programs.
ABOUT US: Since 1983 the pioneering San Francisco radio show has offered "slow music for fast times" on over a thousand much-loved programs. Hearts of Space has evolved its own format — a calm, space-creating mix of ambient, electronic, world, new age, classical and experimental music from many eras and cultures. The show has been heard by millions — weekly on over 300 U.S. public radio stations since 1983, and daily on XM Satellite radio from 2001 to 2010.
Listeners describe the show as 'addictive' and 'essential' — a consistently high-quality experience that goes far beyond simple relaxation with refined, emotionally satisfying music. Artists and record labels around the world recognize Hearts of Space as the original, most widely heard, premiere showcase for ambient, contemplative, and space-creating sounds.
For more information about our programming and services, please visit our web site at www.HOS.com.
Download the app for 99¢, create your free account or sign in, and experience the sublime world of Hearts of Space.
Supported Audio Formats
MP3,MP4,M4A,3GP,WAV(GSM6.1,PCM,ADPCM,IMADPCM,MSADPCM,OKI ADPCM & MAGIC JACK formats),APE,FLAC & OGG
-All audio effects are supported on all Android(2.1 & above) devices.
-Car Mode DSP support for users, who listen to their music in cars,
>>with DRC, to elevate those hard to hear sounds in tarmac noise
>>Left-Right Channel Balance, Delay
-9 band Graphic Equalizer
>>10 default presets(Flat, Jazz, Pop, Classical, Rock, Dance, Party, Live, Reggae, Techno)
>>Unlimited user defined presets
>>True spectral response.
-Bass Boost and Treble
-Reverberation effects such as auditorium, lecture hall, concert hall, dance hall, class room
-Stereo widening or Spatializer.
-Cross fading for smooth audio transitions.
-Gapless playback with silence trimmer (Rear and Front) for uninterrupted playback
-Real time Spectrum Analyzer with bands spaced at 1/2.4 octaves
Foreign Language apps
-Browse and play songs by Artist, Album, Genre, Title, Rating & Folder
-Quick Playlists, Recently Added & Recently Played
-Advance Now playing
>>play order change,by pressing the album Art and moving UP or DOWN
>>Save modified as custom playlist
-Unlimited Custom Favorite playlists.
-Quick addition of track, entire album/artist/folder in favorite list.
-Single click to add currently playing track in favorite list.
-Import your custom playlist from default music player
-Unlimited audio bookmarks per music track with select & remove bookmarks allow excellent listening options on long tracks.
-Shuffle, Repeat One, Repeat playlist, Normal
-Next/Previous Track & Folder
-Hold Next/Previous Track to seek at various seek speed like 2x, 4x, 6x & 8x.
-Continuous playback across Album/Artist/Genre/Folder
Auto start playback
Play Song directly from file browser
Album art image fading effect upon track transition
Downloadable album art from Internet, Gallery
EMP provides own media scanner to update track list for newly added or removed tracks on multiple storage devices
Search tracks by Artist, Album, with an intelligent search algorithm
Sleep Timer feature to turn off player after timeout period
4x1 widget with play/pause and album art
4x2 widget with navigation controls
Lock Screen with navigation and large time and album art display
Bluetooth Headset controllable and headset support
Please contact us for any queries
More than 42,000 radio stations in your pocket!
- Car driving mode with TTS
- Hands-free control with voice commands
- Community radio station lists
- Bluetooth A2DP support
- Skins/themes manager
- Favorite station lists
- Internet station search
- Wake-up alarm
- Sleep mode
- PLS and M3U playlist support
- Languages: english, spanish
- No ad's
More info and more screenshoots on official website: http://www.rplayer.net
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Snap a line of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. DO NOT include Key and Clef symbols in the picture. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next line...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, trumpet, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano.
Email me when you experience difficulty or have suggestions .
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
A couple tags: snap n play, snap and play, music education
Idrod Music is not an iPod emulator. iPod has some features that a phone can not match, so iPod is the best player in the world.
Idrod Music is a different way to play music on Android, but does not attempt to imitate iPod. ***
Idrod Music is a multimedia player that you can use to enjoy all your songs, photos and videos. Its graphical user interface makes it unique at Google Play. You can customize your app with different backgrounds.
Control the entire device just using the buttons! Navigate through the menus by simply passing a finger over the buttons.
Download all your album covers by just clicking! The app does all the work for you. It searches for album covers you don’t have and downloads them for you to enjoy.
Multi-Language! Available in 15 languages.
Free version! You can enjoy the app and all its updates free of charge.
If you are happy with the app, leave a comment right here. If you encounter problems, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Formats supported: MP4, MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, 3GP, MID, XMF, FLAC, ACC, MKV, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WEBP.
- 10-band equalizer.
- Listen to your music off-screen in the background.
- Full-screen videos and photos by pressing the button in the middle while on screen.
- Add to favorites by holding the button down during the song.
- Pass a finger over the buttons to access the different menus.
- All the menus are sorted by artist, album, year, etc.
- Quick song search.
- Change its appearance, choosing from 9 different backgrounds.
- Automatic album cover search.
- Set play to random, repeat one or repeat all.
- Create a random playlist.
- Languages available: Español, Français, Deutsch, English, Italiano, Nederlands, Magyar, Chinese, Türçe, Norsk, Portugues, Čěstina, Polki, Dansk, Svenska.
Tags: music player, mp3 player, covers album, roulette, equalizer, photos, videos.