Make your employee working time recorder by android device. No need microcontroller to interface with RFID reader and android device. You can connect RFID USB to android device directly by OTG cable.
• Add/Delete employee with them photo (Front Camera)
• Password for administrator access (Defalult "1234")
• Search recorded list by employee name or date
• Export to CSV
• Connect directly RFID USB via OTG cable
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue XX (Coming soon)
It can perform the basic features of the MTI RFID ME™ product family including:
- control output power level in 1 dB step
- access to the hardware and firmware revisions
- set the EPC Gen2 settings including
- Q value
- Coding (Miller Code)
- perform the UHF RFID functions on EPC Gen2 tags, including
* need Android 3.2 or later
** only workable with the UHF RFID reader of MTI RFID ME™ product familiy
*** MTI RFID ME™ product family are the first and most cost effective UHF RFID readers that can work on Android powered tablets and samrt phones.
The application reads and writes station numbers into RFID tags.
A phone with near field communication (NFC) is required.
The application provides detailed about the NFC beam that has been transmitted from the device.
The application provides data of various tags such as ISO,Felica,RFID,NDEF and several other NFC beam details.
Just enable the application and use your phone to read the NFC data.
The application provides the details such as the name of the application that has been the NFC beam has been transmitting and what is the package name of the application that is used by the other phone.
This is a simple and powerful NFC reader application that can be found in the google play.
Data can be displayed in tabular format or viewed graphically. The graphic data may be zoomed for detailed analysis. Data can also be emailed to any recipient and the Logger can be programmed for use. Record rate and mode can be set along with alarms and unit tag. The Logger can be programmed to record immediately, after a delay time or on button press. The Logger can be set to record for up to 300 days.
Languages select - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1 (only limited support)
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
NOTE: Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
Thanks to a friendly user interface, the user can inventory, read, write, lock or kill tags.
This demo software is especially designed for the R1240I - qID (Fully integrated UHF RFID USB/Bluetooth reader) but it supports also network connected readers.
This project is neither associated with nor supported by either Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) or Studentenwerk Karlsruhe.
Please do not report bugs via reviews. Google does not provide a way to follow-up on those.
Please note: The new Google Nexus 4 and 10 are not supported by this app because they do not support the card's technology.
Use SerialMagic Keys(tm) option to enable Bluetooth Barcode & RFID readers to scan barcodes and NFC badges & tags into Browser app and ALL Android apps you can type into.
Barcode and RFID enable web apps and native apps for inventory, cycle counting, asset tracking, book scouting, package tracking, medical apps, and more.
Also supports NFC Gears so when you have an NFC enabled Android phones (e.g. Nexus S), you can scan/read NFC (RFID) into any app that you can type data into.
This tool provides several features to interact with (and only with) Mifare Classic RFID-Tags.
It is designed for users who have at least basic familiarity with the Mifare Classic technology.
Please read the whole page and make sure you got everything right before rating. Thank you!
If you rate with less then 4 stars, please leave a comment why. This way I can improve this app.
• Read Mifare Classic tags
• Save and edit the tag data you read
• Write to Mifare Classic tags (block-wise)
• Clone Mifare Classic tags
(Write dump of a tag to another tag; write 'dump-wise')
• Key management based on dictionary-attack
(Write the keys you know in a file (dictionary).
MCT will try to authenticate with these
keys against all sectors and read as much as possible.)
• Format a tag back to the factory/delivery state
• Write the manufacturer block of special Mifare Classic tags
• Create, edit and save key files (dictionaries)
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Value Blocks
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Access Conditions
• Display generic tag information
• Display the tag data as highlighted hex
• Display the tag data as 7-Bit US-ASCII
• Display the Mifare Classic Access Conditions as a table
• Display Mifare Classic Value Blocks as integer
• In-App (offline) help and information
• It's open source (GPLv3) ;)
Some important things are:
• The features this tool provides are very basic. There are no such
fancy things like saving a URL to an RFID-Tag with a nice looking
graphical user interface. If you want so save things on a tag,
you have to input the raw hexadecimal data.
• This App can NOT crack/hack
any Mifare Classic keys. If you want to read/write an RFID-Tag, you
need keys for this specific tag first. For additional information
please read/see Getting Started from the links section.
• There will be no "brute-force" attack
capability in this application. It is way too slow due
to the protocol.
• This app will NOT work on the following devices because
their hardware (NFC-controller) does not support Mifare Classic
( https://github.com/ikarus23/MifareClassicTool/issues/1 ).
This list may be incomplete.
- Google Nexus 4
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Express 2
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- LG G2
- LG Optimus L7 II
- Motorola Moto X
• Project Page on github:
• MifareClassicTool on F-Droid:
• Getting started & other help:
• Bug tracker:
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT IT HERE
• Additional stuff:
• Thread at the Proxmark3 Forum:
For further information about Mifare Classic check:
• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIFARE (Wikipedia)
• https://www.google.com/search?q=mifare+classic (Google Search)
• http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/MF1S50YYX.pdf (Mifare Classic (1k) Datasheet)
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP Semiconductors.
Each tool is easily accessible at the tap of your fingers. No complicated menus, no switching between windows - everything is right there, on a single screen.
Electronic Multitool features:
- Spirit Level - to measure alignment accurately
- Surface Level - for flat surfaces
- Protractor - measure the angle by moving the pin
- Ruler - you can switch between inches and centimeters
- Caliper - when you need precise measurements of small objects
★ New On Android ★
★ FREE ★
FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
Protect your phone from pickpocketing or praying eyes! The only app that can save your device from pickpocketing!
SPECIAL PRICE: FREE !
GET IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
"It's a very simple way to add more security to your device." - Gizmodo.com
"Alarm Security System is a new great anti-theft utility app. Cool design and slick using experience." - Best10Apps.com
This is the best alarm for your Android device!
Now with "Pocket-Mode" you can stop pickpocketing!
This is the only app with this amazing feature!
Now you can stop worrying your device would fall-off from your pocket when you are on the go or being touched without you being noticed about.
See screenshot and try it now!
Use it for knowing if someone touch your device with their picture or just to entertain you and your friends.
1. Works in background! alarm won't shut down on background.
2. Pocket-Mode - Activate alarm when your phone gets out of your pocket, Ideal when you are on the go.
3. Full-Mode (ONLY ON PRO VERSION) - Activate alarm when the phone moves even slightly.
4. Intrusion Detection - You would be informed if someone tried to touch your phone (for example if you were away and didn't hear the alarm, or device has been stolen).
5. Capture thief picture when wrong lock-screen password is entered.
6. Get stolen device GPS location through email and SMS - ONLY ON PRO VERSION!
You will not let down!! Get Alarm Security System now and see for yourself!
Disclaimer: This app is intended for entertainment purposes and notifying when someone is trying to get your phone, the app does not guarantee 100% theft proof.