** The voice search is activated by long holding the microphone button, and the mapping of microphone button is actually hard coded in JellyBean itself. This is currently tracked issue here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=36026
The only work around is if you are root, and it is described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=32999600&postcount=38 **
This is a similar application to Headset Blocker execpt it also works for ICS and JELLYBEAN
Have you find you phone playing music randomly, or hanging up during the middle of your call because it thinks your headphones is trying to control it?
This application is designed for Android 4.0-4.1 (ICS to JellyBean)that finally fixes this issue.
Once turned on, it blocks the signal from your headset. You will no longer be able to play/pause, skip songs using your headset control.
1) Press the big black button in the middle of the app
2) Watch the app do its magic as the droid puts on its wizard hat
Completely Free, No Ads, Proguard Obfuscated
Uses minimal CPU with Alarm Manager implementation
This application is useless on devices running below 4.0
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
- Added Widget
- Changed Package Name
- Small Refactors
Headset Indicator makes status bar notification when a headset or headphones are connected.
If supported by device, notification shows if microphone is available.
This app is especially useful for some custom ROMs, devices doesn't have default notifier like some Xperia, Nexus devices.
Be sure to ENABLE notification, open app then click "Enable Notification"
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
warning: if media button is disabled you will not be able to accept calls with your headset remote control.
EasyClick allows you to use headset to play music, take picture, speed dial, read sms, etc.
Music feature supports all 3rd party music app which supports AVRCP.
TakePicture feature let you take a picture with a single click on the headset button.
More features will be available soon.
This is an open source project originally intended for use with the now legacy Android 1.6 (donut) release and 3.5mm headphone jack HTC multi adapters on the G1 due to android issue 2534. It was originally based on an abandoned project at code.google.com called toggleheadset.
Since initial release, lots of people have downloaded and used this application to fix hardware problems with their phones - specifically cases where the headphones connector detection doesn't work and your audio doesn't automatically switch to the correct output automatically. This has been a surprisingly common occurrence.
To install you need to place on your homescreen to use it by holding your finger down on the homescreen, selecting widgets and selecting togglheadset2. See http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/wiki/InstallAndUse
Thanks to Adam King for changes to support 2.1+
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New feature:Do Not Disturb widget button to quickly block all calls
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support five ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
* Allow call to ring but no access to voice mail.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
-- Do Not Disturb Widget
* Use widget to quickly turn on the do not disturb mode
* Three modes when in do not disturb mode, send all calls to voice mail, hang up on all calls, or mute all calls.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: email@example.com.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
☆The only EFFECTIVE tool to block OTA updates
☆Helps keep root access
☆Prevent further BOOTLOADER lockdowns
☆Don't be mistaken: "Freezing" alone doesn't work!
☆The only available technique to both stop OTAs and to ensure system stability when OTA updates are checked/requested.
OTA Blocker is an effective tool:
[✔] BitRifle developers researched in depth the Verizon OTA process on the S3.
[✔] We provide a custom package that *INTERCEPTS* OTA interactions, neuters them, and provides an on-screen visual.
[✔] We identified which components to disable.
[✔] We replaced the required APIs with our own; Where freezing/deleting APKs will cause your phone to crash, OTA Blocker keeps your phone running.
Blocking OTA updates is very advantageous:
[✔]Verizon may try to revoke root rights on your phone.
[✔]Future updates may further restrict the Galaxy S3's lockable bootloader. As of today, part of the bootup process is locked already - it could get tighter.
[✔]Worse, Verizon may be able to automatically push updates to your phone without your consent. Using OTA Blocker today will provide immediate protection against this threat!
We want to hear from you: Please email us for comments that you would appreciate a response to as we are unable to respond to comments in Google Play.
Thank you for your support! We are committed to helping you get the most out of your devices, and your purchase both encourages and supports our continued work.
This app enhances your hearing. Its great for birdwatchers, students in large classrooms where its hard to hear the professor, and anyone else who needs to enhance their hearing (like spies).
WARNING: This app makes sounds very loud. Use common sense and caution.
To use: Plug in your headphones and simply press the "Activate" button and aim your microphone in the direction you want to listen. When you are ready to stop, press the "Deactivate" button.
If the sound isn't loud enough, adjust the overall volume of your phone.
Send any bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
(Please try Privacy Inspector before you buy Privacy Blocker)
☆ AT&T Users need "SideLoading" enabled to use the main feature of this app.
Privacy Blocker is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal information. Privacy Blocker reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them so you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!
Privacy Blocker features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want
☆ Install and backup fixed apps
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
Privacy Blocker is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private
information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Blocker apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Blocker can actually fix the problems that are in the app(s). After fixing you can install the secure app directly on your device without having to worry about all from within Privacy Blocker.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
So PB can save data to the sdcard.
So PB can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
To check and make sure you bought the app.
To read the logcat info within PB so error logs can be sent inside the application.
If you want to control the Volume of your Smartphone instead of the SmartHeadset, you can just open this app and control the sound-volume of the phone with the volume-buttons of the smart headset pro.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls.
Blacklist saves all blocked numbers, contents. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call, sms.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls, incoming messages)
- Blocking all incoming calls incoming message from blacklist
- Block history
- Enable/Disable Notification of blocked calls, messages
- Easy to use
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
Keywords : Call, SMS, Blocker, Blacklist, Contacts, messages, annoying calls
-add numbers to your lists by selecting the list from option menu then click add then select adding the phone number from contacts, call log or manually.
call blocker is the easy way to block unwanted calls
Do you know a language other than English? Help me localize this app for other languages!
Is there a face missing that you absolutely need? Email me and ask for it!
Dev note: I'll fix bugs when I feel like it. Problem? If you want to get a hold of me via reddit, my username is rkcr.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are having an issue with the app, PLEASE EMAIL ME! It's difficult to diagnose issues if all you do is leave a comment.
Explanation of permissions:
Internet - Used for crash tracking only. (You can verify yourself; the app is open source: https://github.com/dlew/android-ragefaces)
Write external storage - Used to share files with other apps on the device.
This app is open source! Check it out here: https://github.com/dlew/android-gfycat/
The app has no launcher; it just shows up in share menus when you try to share a link.
Attribution: Launcher "arrow" designed by Calvin Goodman (http://www.thenounproject.com/calpoog) from the Noun Project.
It's integrated with a point system which estimates the chance of winning, giving you a way to determine (or randomly configure) the difficulty of your game!
All permissions are used for syncing updates of the scoring system for the app through the account system.
This app is open source - check it out! https://github.com/dlew/android-sotm
Instead of having to go through a few steps (e.g., through your People application, then pick the contact, then pick the address) it just launches a quick picker for a contact and forwards it to the Maps app quickly.
This app was written for Lindsay because she deserves it.