MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/04/new-app-helps-patients-manage-medications/
+The Next Web: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/03/13/medisafe-project/
+Pando Daily: http://pandodaily.com/2013/03/13/medisafe-helps-families-and-physicians-make-sure-those-pills-get-taken/
+Fast Company: http://fastcompany.com/3004985/app-prevents-4-cause-death-us
+Information week: http://informationweek.com/healthcare/mobile-wireless/medical-compliance-app-proves-power-of-f/240146390
+Med City News: http://medcitynews.com/2013/01/health-it-startup-claims-pillbox-app-has-boosted-adherence-rate-to-81-in-two-months/
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://insidemobileapps.com/2013/01/09/never-forget-your-meds-again-with-medisafe/
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox let the medicines "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time. Also, My pillbox can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
We keep working on My PillBox, make it better and better, so that's why people love My pillbox!
Easy and nice Works great on keeping track of all my meds. Plus i can track my daughters too.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real meds you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus and Toño help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
Uncertain took medicine yet?
Let this cute nurse to help you manage your medicines,
Remind your medication time,
And help you do medication records management.
Support language: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Looking for volunteers(unpaid) to help translate to other languages
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service (>= Android 2.2)
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android 4.4 KitKat Support
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention: If you use a task manager / killer and you are on Android pre-2.2, please add PillReminder to the esclude / ignore list.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
It is configurable for reminding you daily with an alarm that you have to take the pill, you can also configure it to let you know that you have to buy the next pill box, and you can even see when will your next periods be with a comfortable and intuitive calendar.
If you want to help us with the traduction of the application to your language or send us questions and suggestions, email us to:
Pill Reminder - Medicine Timer has four pill timers that count upward. Medicine Timer lets you set alarms to go off every X hours or minutes, which is especially helpful for medicine that you must take in even time periods. Medicine Timer allows you to set the names of your pills, and those names are displayed on the alarm screen.
Pill Reminder - Medicine Timer does NOT have alarms that go off every day at a certain time (consider another app or your phone's alarm function for this). Pill Reminder - Medicine Timer is free and ad supported, though there is the option to upgrade to a pro version with additional features and no ads.
Pill Reminder - Medicine Timer was build to be fairly simple to use, but it has a ton of great features:
SET PILL NAMES: To track your medications.
START and STOP TIMERS: See exactly how long it has been since you took your medications.
ALARM: Set alarms to sound every X hours + Y Minutes (4 day maximum). The gentle alarm sounds in the app are great for overnight alarms as they won't fully wake you. Which leads to...
LED FLASHLIGHT: The LED Flashlight feature that turns the camera on your phone into an LED Flashlight, which is great for finding your pillbox at night. The flashlight works on MOST phones, but please write to the developer if it does not work on your phone.
SOUND MACHINE: The Sound Machine generates several types of white noise (plain noise, thunder, rain, waves) that will help you sleep at night.
TRACKER / LOG: Free users can see which medications they took in the past 24 hours. PRO users can see 2 weeks' worth of data.
PICK-A-COLOR NIGHTLIGHT (PRO feature): Use the nightlight for the perfect amount of light to open your pillbox in the evening, or simply to leave on your nightstand.
SYNC WITH ANOTHER DEVICE (PRO feature): Send your core application data to another device to transfer data between care givers.
If you encounter a bug in the app, please email the developer (firstname.lastname@example.org) before leaving a bad star rating.
This app is useful for many types of medicines that must happen on periodic time tables, like in vitro fertilization (IVF) meds, kidney dialysis, etc.
Keywords: stopwatch, stop watch, timer, sound spa, sound machine, flashlight, flash light, medicine, pills, pill tracker, start, stop, reset, alarm, alarms
Now receive you daily health tips from trusted resources!
Join millions healthcare professionals and consumers users who download iPharmacy ®
Coming this Fall: A grand prize will be awarded to the 3,000,000th user.
Introducing Berkeley Wellness -- "BeWell", your daily approach to a long and healthful life!
>>> Powered by University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health & Remedy Health Media
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
**Save up to 75% on prescription with a FREE discount card**
** Built-in 12,000 pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
The PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD
-- FREE pre-activated prescription discount card sponsored by RxRelief.
-- Show the RxRelief card at your local pharmacy and save up to 75% on medication.
-- Accepted by Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Costco, RiteAid & 60,000+ participating pharmacies**
-- Find a nearby discount pharmacy using pharmacy locator
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
-Remind you when it's time to take your medicines through audio signal, visual signal and vibration, according to your preference.
-Give you a daily summary of medicines to be taken.
-Assign a photo to a drug so you can easily identify the correct package.
-Work on low end devices
IMPORTANT - Ensure that you run My Personal Nurse immediately after every upgrade. Your alarms may not work until you do so.
My Personal Nurse Lite allows you to manage your drug therapies in a simple and intuitive way.
My Personal Nurse Lite does not require internet connection, does not increase the battery consumption of your device and needs a minimum use of the keyboard.
A medicine reminder can really improve the compliance and the effectiveness of your drug therapy!
Full Version Manual:
Take a look at My Personal Nurse (Full Version)
All that Personal Nurse Lite can give you plus:
-Reports of possibles interactions between drugs.
-Access to convenient information about the medicines you are taking, from a database of more than 6000 drugs (eg, interactions with food, therapeutic indications, brands).
It's a unique feature within Medicine reminders!
-Up to 15 medicaments to manage (Lite is limited to 4)
-Taking times every half hour (Lite has taking times every hour)
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
The App allows to make an individual schedule of medication (drugs, pills, supplements, vitamins, contraception) with just-in-time reminders.
While making an individual schedule you can choose the medications from the list using the quick and convenient search option or to add your own medications.
You can make daily intake notes in the application to see by the end of the month how regular you have performed the plan.
Pill me has a colour and clear interface making it a useful and fascinating tool for every day health care!
Please consult your doctor before taking medications.
Keyword: Diabetes, mellitus, medicines, doctor, hospital, glucose, Health, navigator, clock, Notification. Healthy life style
More from developer
Nonograms, also known as Japanese Puzzles, Hanjie, Picross, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Discover the image of each puzzle.
Test your skills with this funny puzzle game.
Nonograms, also known as Japanese puzzles, Picross, Hanjie, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Learn with the tutorial and the exercises and discover the image of each puzzle.
You can also control the amount of medication you have left and set an alarm when you reach a certain amount. Create a patient for each member of your family.
Create the necessary medicines and schedules most commonly used, for example, "Three times a day," "Meals", "Breakfast and dinner" ... Now you can set alarms to remind you that someone has to take his medication.
You can also activate rest periods in the schedules indicating a start date of the first cycle. This is useful for medications such as contraceptives.
You can also use the treatments to group multiple drugs with their respective schedules, and so, at the moment of creating alarms by inserting a treatment we will activate various medications with their schedules of a single step.
You can create appointments for a specific date and time or you can set up recurring appointments that recur every week at the same time. As such every Wednesday at 10:00am.
Get the Pro version of App Pill and enjoy free advertising of this application.