Airbrake is the leading bug tracking software that currently provides error tracking for +50,000 web and mobile developers including big companies like Zendesk, Oracle and Groupon, and support 18 programming languages including PHP, Python, Java, .net and Ruby.
There is no perfect code! Airbrake helps web and mobile developers building better software by providing detailed reports of errors, bugs, exceptions and issues, including how many times the they occur.
In addition to that, Airbrake helps identifying the reason behind that error by pointing to the bit of code that was responsible, allowing you to recreate error for rapid debugging and eventually helps the developers fixing the software bugs before the users face them!
Airbrake goal is to build the best developer toolset on the planet! One that gives you a full stack insight, and allows you to build great software.
How to start collecting your software error?
Register in http://Airbrake.io, install Airbrake in your software and enjoy the immediate notifications on new exceptions in your code.
If you are already an Airbrake user, download Airbrake android app now for the best bug tracking software experience!
If you would like to use Airbrake to track bugs in your Android app, visit http://github.com/airbrake/airbrake-android
We are a remote team of Rackers with headquarters in San Francisco.
Don’t take our word for it. Follow us on Twitter or sign up for an account and try it yourself!
It doesn't work with:
- LG Optimus One P500.
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
The app requires root access to modify /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml. All it takes is one simple click of a button and all your apps will now be able to write to external storage again.
This an small utility app to fix write access error in Internal SdCard. This problem occurs in KitKat firmwares mainly on restoring nandroid backup. Consequences is, files won't get saved in int- sdcard.
To fix this, just tap on Fix me button in the app. This will restore the functionality of sdcard back to normal. If you still couldn't fix the error, tap on Download button to download an additional file fixer. You will be notified once the download is finished. All this process is automatic, so you don't need to manually manage the downloaded file.
Fix permissions should do the same thing the script does which is available in almost all recoveries, The benefit to this app is that you don't need to reboot into recovery mode to fix those apps that are FC.
I will be adding a fix all option here soon.
Sometimes flashing roms, playing with permissions, or performing other root operation can cause the Android system to forget which UID is associated with an application. In reality it does not forget this, it just issues the app a new id and is oblivious to the fact that it already had an id. When this occurs some apps can start force closing due to the UID mismatch between the UID that the system has assigned to the app and the UID that owns that apps data directory.
This app will resolve these problems. If you have an app constantly force closing you can try using this app to see if it will resolve the issue. Simply select an app in the list below and I will do the rest :)
There is also a donate version of this app in the market if you would like to donate for my work.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
This app works over Wi-Fi or a cell connection.
You can think of it as Zenmap (the PC GUI), but for Android.
It contains nMap 6.25. This is the most up-to-date and feature rich nMap App on the market, give it a try!
nMapper has layouts optimized for both phones and tablets, and supports Android 2.3-4.2 (Gingerbread to Jellybean).
What devices does this work with?
nMap is compiled for ARM devices, if you have an Intel or MIPS device, this app will not work. (Almost everyone has an ARM device, so if you don't know, you're probably safe)
Why is this app so large?
This app includes a ported version of nMap, and upon extraction will use about 30MB total. I'm sorry if this is a problem for some, but that is the size of an Android App + nMap (which is written in C/C++).
It implements primary functionality of the Ekahau T301BD Wi-Fi Pager.
It supports messaging and instant notifications, as well as the buzzer feature !
The configuration of the Ekahau Server settings is made in the App.
In addition the maintenance interval and the location update interval may be configured in a Server sided config. If the config is assigned to the device, the Server sided config overwrites the local settings.
Browser built into the program, will help you keep the traffic, anonymity and security of your phone, thanks to the following features of the application:
PS Most of the features of the application is only available in the full version.
1) The ability to speed up page loading, thanks to the "Disabling podgruzhenny."
2) In your browser, no history => no one can see what sites you've visited.
3) Ability to save passwords.
5) One Touch Copy links.
6) It is easy to compare prices. (Ebay, Avito, Amazon, etc.)
7) Do not overload the interface. (Everything seems intuitive)
Multi Search - the application of the discharge MUST HAVE; more than 50 resources found:
- The top search engines such as Google, Yandex, Bing, etc.
- Popular torrent trackers (Now Torrents, Rutorg, Rutracker etc)
- Goods (NEW!) (Avito, Ebay, Amazon, Ozon, M. Video, etc)
- Many Wikipedias (Lurkmore, Wikileaks, Wikipedia (classical) + Wikipedia for popular games)
- News (RBC, CNN, Mail news, etc.)
- Music + possibility to download it (Allmusic, ololo.fm, vkmusic)
- Video / Movies (Online Cinema Megogo, Kinogo etc + Youtube, Twitch, Vimeo, etc)
- Quick translator (Google translate)
- In the "other" will be gathered other interesting sites!
Database programs are often updated! In the near future will be added to your favorite feature is the addition of a site in the program.
Hopefully someone will be useful to the program!
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
Console applications can be generated on board, provided the device runs with an ARM processor.
The application includes a basic editor, an inline ARM assembler and a disassembler for the generated executables.
This compiler has first been developed for the PalmOS platform, generating on board true 68 000 native code. The name of this application was PP for « Palm Pascal », to be pronounced « Pépé » with the french accent.
When Palm devices migrated to the ARM processor, a new version of this compiler, generating true ARM native code was developed.
Pépé le compiler is the successor of these two compilers, and the name suggests that it still allows to program Pascal in the palm of the hand.
The project is open source https://github.com/k33g/pp.
The documentation "Pépé le manual" is available in the download section at http://www.ppcompiler.org/?lng=en
SambaDroid is a native port for Android of the popular Samba for Linux.
This application allows you to share/manage files on your device easily from any PC of your network: once started just type [Win]+[R] in your computer, write \\SAMBADROID and enjoy!
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: I got the message "Can not find a valid WiFi interface", how can I solve it?
a: On some devices (Galaxy Note 2 in particular) the WiFi interface is not detected from the application, please set the option "Bind interfaces" to wlan0
q: How can I use this app if my device is connected with an ethernet cable?
a: Disable the require WiFi option and set as bind interface eth0
Have you ever encounter the following problems?
► Device has become lags and freezes?
► Don't have enough space to take more pictures or install apps
► Battery has started draining quicker than ever and over heats device
► You want to lock your gallery app and messengers from prying eyes.
► You want to protect your device safe against loss or theft but don’t know how/
MP security has solutions for all these problems…
#1 Anti-Virus & Spy App Engine:
★ Security & Antivirus: Scan new apps and installed apps, complete devices memory scan, multi-layer antivirus protection against virus and malware, spy apps, etc….
The fastest way to Remote Lock, Locate, Wipe, Delete and Anti-theft through one simple text message “SMS” to remotely lock your device.
Please read the below example to understand how it works
☆ Method 1:
Example: Your device ever been lost or stolen?
Think you lost a phone over public bus?
1 Ask any co-passengers to use their phone and send a Pre-Defined Text message to you mobile number, your device will be locked with an alarm (USB debugging will be disabled, you can remote Lock, Wipe, Backup and locate).
2 A simple text message to your mobile number, will lock your devices instance, and keep your data 100% safe and secured.
☆ Method 2:
If someone has stolen or lost their device, the moment they add the new SIM card, When they start the device it will instantly shoot an SMS with text containing “the new user’s phone number “to the predefined backup mobile number which you would have registered in the app earlier, once the SMS triggered the phone will be locked again.
► App Lock: you can secure your privacy into maximum level.
☆ Example: lock your private messaging, social apps from prying eyes and nosy friends.
Lock settings - Prevent your children and others from buying unwanted apps/games and phone settings.
You can either choose Password or Pattern to lock.
► Call Blocker: Block any phone number depends on time to time. With grouping the block list or block individually by contacts or form call logs too…
► Internet Firewall: Restrict which apps allowed to use internet.
► Junk Cleaner & Device Booster: Ram Booster and CPU Booster.
► Suspicious Apps: We made the suspicious list depends on the irrelevant permissions used by the app as. (SAFE, UNSAFE, RISK)
☆ Example: Flashlight app only needs: camera and flash permission – why would they need your GPS or account permission?
► Advance permission alert: A floating window popup and show the permission the application using right now. You can decide the app is safe or unsafe. (Optional feature)
► App history – Did you really install them?
Example: you can see the list of application installed on your phone, developer name, rating, Security level, app size, updated date, etc… You can also see what applications you have installed other than on the play store with their risk level information.
► Wi-Fi Network Analysis: A simple and intuitive interface helps you to discover all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network.
► Current Process – MP Security shows and enables you to manage the current running process in your device. Similar to task manager in windows.
Supported Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Greek, Malay, Dutch, Slovak, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Note: MP Security Labs requests access to a number of Android Permission such as Camera, location and hardware control in order to be able to keep your devices safe.
Activating “Device Administrator” gives your phone an extra layer of protection, and you are unable to uninstall without unchecking “Device Admin” under security “Settings”.
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager