Free Space Loss
dBm Watts conversions
Power to VSWR
Link Budget Calculator
Cable loss calculator including the following cables:
8214 9086 9095 9096 9913 4XL8IIA Digisat FLEXI 4XL
HD100 L2201TX L7626TX L8620TX
LDF2-50 LDF4-50A LDF4-75A LDF5-50A
LDF6-50 LDF7-50A LMR-200 LMR-240
LMR-300 LMR-400 LMR-500 LMR-600 M17/129-00001
M17/130-00001 M17/130-00002 M17/130-00003
M17/130-00004 M17/130-00005 M17/130-00006
M17/130-00007 M17/130-00008 M17/130-00009
M17/130-00010 M17/130-00011 M17/130-00012
M17/130-00013 M17/132-00001 M17/133-00001
M17/133-00002 M17/133-00003 M17/133-00004
M17/133-00005 M17/133-00006 M17/133-00007
M17/133-00008 M17/133-00009 M17/133-00010
M17/133-00011 M17/133-00012 M17/133-00013
M17/133-00014 M17/133-00015 M17/133-00016
M17/133-00017 MKR300C RG-10A RG-11 RG-111
RG-119 RG-12 RG-120 RG-122 RG-13 RG-14 RG-141
RG-142 RG-144 RG-164 RG-165 RG-166 RG-17 RG-174
RG-177 RG-178B RG-179B RG-188A RG-196A RG-210
RG-211 RG-212 RG-213 RG-214 RG-215 RG-216
RG-217 RG-218 RG-219 RG-22 RG-220 RG-223 RG-23
RG-235 RG-24 RG-316 RG-34 RG-35 RG-393 RG-400
RG-401 RG-402 RG-403 RG-405 RG-55B RG-58 RG-59
RG-6 RG-62 RG-63 RG-71B RG-72 RG-79 RG-8 RG-8 Min
RG-9 S22089 S33141 S44191 S44193 S46191 S55122
S65161 S67163 S86208 S88207 Twinsat 100 UFA125A
UFA147A UFA147B UFA210A UFA210B UFB142A UFB142C UFB197C
UFB205A UFB293C UFB311A UFC142A UFF092D UGF070D V73263
V75268 V76261 V78209 Vision 100 W102 W102 Twin WC100
WF100 WF125 WF165 WF233 WF340 WF65
More on the way!
Airbrake is the leading bug tracking software that currently provides error tracking for +50,000 web and mobile developers including big companies like Zendesk, Oracle and Groupon, and support 18 programming languages including PHP, Python, Java, .net and Ruby.
There is no perfect code! Airbrake helps web and mobile developers building better software by providing detailed reports of errors, bugs, exceptions and issues, including how many times the they occur.
In addition to that, Airbrake helps identifying the reason behind that error by pointing to the bit of code that was responsible, allowing you to recreate error for rapid debugging and eventually helps the developers fixing the software bugs before the users face them!
Airbrake goal is to build the best developer toolset on the planet! One that gives you a full stack insight, and allows you to build great software.
How to start collecting your software error?
Register in http://Airbrake.io, install Airbrake in your software and enjoy the immediate notifications on new exceptions in your code.
If you are already an Airbrake user, download Airbrake android app now for the best bug tracking software experience!
If you would like to use Airbrake to track bugs in your Android app, visit http://github.com/airbrake/airbrake-android
We are a remote team of Rackers with headquarters in San Francisco.
Don’t take our word for it. Follow us on Twitter or sign up for an account and try it yourself!
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
It doesn't work with:
- LG Optimus One P500.
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
While downloading the RF Inspector app is free, there is a subscription price of $9.95 per year to use the app. This is a substantial savings over the cost of traditional test equipment.
**IMPORTANT NOTE ** -- You must have the RF Inspector Admin software running on a server in your cable plant TO AUTHENCATE USERS AND for RF Inspector to display THE CAPTURED spectrum information. You will not be able to sign up for a subscription until the Admin Software is in place. The RF Inspector Admin Software is available for FREE for all NCTC Provider Member Companies on the NCTC website.
If your company is not an NCTC member please send an email to info@ZCorum.com for pricing and additional information about how to obtain the Admin software.
-- Save on Test Equipment and Truck Rolls --
With RF Inspector you don’t need to roll a truck to the customer’s home to view the full spectrum. You can see all video and data channels without being at the customer site, and without connecting a meter, regardless of what channel the device is tuned to. RF Inspector gathers the spectrum data from any compatible CPE and displays it on a tablet or smartphone wherever you happen to be. You can also overlay the RF signal from a second CPE device so that you can make a quick comparison of the spectrum at two different points on your cable plant.
RF Inspector allows you to significantly lower capital expenditures for test equipment, as well as save on operational costs by reducing the number and duration of truck rolls. With RF Inspector you will see the same familiar spectrum signature that you would see on a meter, including issues like:
- Excessive tilt
- Overdriven channels
- Spectrum suck outs
- RF notches
- Standing waves
- Resonant peaking
- Ingress and other interference
With RF Inspector you control who in your company can have access to a powerful, spectrum analysis tool, not your capital budget.
-- Cable Modem and Set-Top-Box Compatibility --
RF Inspector is compatible with DOCSIS cable modems and set-top-boxes that have the ability to capture the full spectrum passing through the device. This feature is supported on the hardware side by CPE that have the Intel Puma 5 and 6 chipsets with MaxLinear receivers and CPE that have these Broadcom chipsets: 3128, 3383, 33843, 3384, 3385. Compatible CPE includes cable modems and set-top-boxes from Arris, Cisco, Hitron, Motorola, Netgear, Ubee and others. Note: While the CPE hardware may already support spectrum capture, the firmware on the CPE must also be updated to a version that also supports that ability. ** Please check with your OEM to confirm hardware and firmware compatibility. For the latest list of CPE hardware that should support spectrum capture go here: http://www.zcorum.com/rf-inspector/modem-compatibility/
Automation tools - Call, SMS, Browse.
(Plan to update GPS Tracker, WiFi Tracker.)
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
Signal Hunter is equipped with several easy to use modules and is able to –
- Display the coverage and quality of the network in any instant at any given place.
- Log a feedback about network into existing ticketing system with all required technical data.
- Log a feedback about network into existing ticketing system on behalf of anyone else.
- Keep track of given feedback and follow up the resolution status.
- Process history of each feedback for solution.
- Search any existing feedback and its history.
- Populate GPS Coordinate of a given place using inbuilt auto GPS activation system.
##Support GSM four band, ALL WCDMA(1~29), ALL TDSCDMA(A-F), LTE(1-32), LTE-TDD(33-44).
##Each band has a detailed Channel and Frequency (UP/Down) range.
##With used area in LTE and LTE-TDD band for distinguishing fastly.
##Converter Channel to Frequency
##Operating bands for Inter band, Intra-band non contiguous, Intra-band contiguous CA
for Android 2.2, Android 2.3.4, Android 4.2.2, Android 4.4.4
In this demo you can set size of a room and choose one of few approximation methods.
Tested on iBKS105 from accent-systems
transmit interval: 0.1sec
TX power +4dBm
accuration method originally from
please share your result in comment below
- Rechercher les torrents soit par catégorie, soit par nom.
- Envoyer les téléchargements vers un serveur transmission que vous aurez configuré au préalable.
- Suivre l'avancement de vos téléchargements
- Stopper des téléchargements
- Supprimer des téléchargements (ainsi que les données associées)
La recherche des torrents se fait sur :
- Torrent Hunter: Il s'agit d'une plateforme de téléchargement qui rassemble les torrents de Cpasbien, Smartorrent, Zetorrents, OMG, Btstorrent. Pour plus d'informations sur cette plateforme, je vous invite à consulter le site web: http://www.torrent-hunter.com
- T411: Célèbre tracker français (Attention ce tracker est privé! ;) )
Making Waves - RF & Microwave
MW Sampler is a free demonstrator program for "Making Waves", a design aid and performance estimator for a variety of microwave and rf antennas and systems. MW Sampler is a selection of the calculators available in Making Waves with the full package comprising the following:
Making Waves – RF & Microwave
Free-space path loss.
Aperture antenna beamwidths and peak sidelobe levels.
Phased array element spacing and differential phase shift.
Linear array beamwidth and directivity.
Planar array beamwidth and directivity.
Microstrip patch antenna design.
Wire antenna design and performance:
Mismatch error limits calculator.
Making Waves - RF & Microwave is also available on Google Play.
With this application you can send SMS with your location information - address and coordinates(Longitude, Latitude) to multiple recipients.
It could be useful when:
- you want to send periodical information about your location to somebody
- cases of emergency
- to find lost phone
- to mark the location of point of an interest sending SMS from there
There are two modes - AUTOMATIC and MANUAL.
In AUTOMATIC you press , type phone numbers of the recipients,type the automatic message text (50 chars max) and define the timer(days:hours:min) and max number of SMS. Then press to save the settings. Then after enabling automatic send the application will send SMS periodically to predefined contacts.
In MANUAL you can type text (50 chars max) and push button and send SMS to predefined list of contacts.
The format of the SMS is:
...Country, City, Street, Number...
Link to Google Maps
The recipient of SMS can click the Google Maps link and see the location or copy Latitude and Longitude values (in this case 42.6563,23.3755) in Google Earth or Google Maps and will find the location of the sender.
The Accuracy of GPS fix can help in determining the reliability of the location.
IMSI and IMEI can provide further information in tracing the sender.
In order to allow application to use GPS set in
Settings> Location and security> Use GPS satellites ON.
In order to save battery GPS is switched on/off when you switch MANUAL SEND on/off.
In AUTOMATIC mode GPS is switched on several minutes before the send of the message.
The maximum length of the SMS depends on the alphabet used. The length varies between 160 and 70 symbols.
The app shows in how many parts the SMS will be sent. Try to keep it one part since your operator may charge additionally for multi part SMS.
Tips and tricks:
Make sure you have good GPS reception before pushing [Send Now] button. The location information that is sent is what you see on the main screen of application. It might be outdated if the GPS reception is not good.
At the start of the application GPS is turned on in order to get recent coordinates. If you want to switch GPS off click MANUAL SEND on and then off.
You can put your phone number at the end of the predefined contact list. In this way if SMS service has some delay you'll know when the SMS has arrived to other recipients.
In AUTOMATIC mode you can postpone sending of an SMS turning AUTO SEND OFF and then ON again. Then the sending cycle will restart.
Notification icon is visible only in AUTOMATIC SEND mode
The initial configuration of AUTO SEND is 1 SMS after 10 minutes to your own number. In order to test it enable AUTO SEND.
Through your smartphone, the application connects with the smart RF box (http://www.elkoep.com/products/inels-rf-control-wireless-control/rf-control-units/smart-rf-box-elan-rf-003-8488/), which further communicates with elements of iNELS RF Control.
It transmits and receives commands of up to 40 elements, and processes set programs for automatic regulation. (You can gradually expand the installation from 1 element of iNELS RF Control on up)
Thanks to bi-directional communication, it visualizes the current status ON/OFF, temperature, brightness…
The application is the central control point of your home, and lets you regulate hot water or electrical heating with the option of setting a weekly program. The function "open window detection" ensures that the heating is switched off while windows are open to ventilate. Wireless sensors visualize the temperature on the balcony, garage, gazebo, etc. The application switches such appliances as fans, garage doors, blinds, sprinklers, sockets, etc., even with the option of time setting. Lights are dimmed to create atmospheres when reading, watching movies or when hosting a party with friends. You can dim all light sources, from classic light bulbs to LED light sources (LED RGB strips). You can add to the application the video cameras iNELS Cam or Axis, and then e.g. monitor what's going on in your home ONLINE from vacation or work. A vital part of the application is its light scene function, where you can make multiple commands with a single press. For example, the departure button - by one press, you will switch off all lights and sockets in the home. Thanks to automatically obtaining the IP address with the DHCP server, you do not need to set up any networks. (if you do not have a set fixed IP address).
A suitable start for your smart home is the set “HOME UNDER YOUR THUMB” (http://www.dumpodpalcem.cz/)
The application supports the following languages: English, German, Czech and Croatian
A detailed manual for iHC-MARF is available for download http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/iHC-MARF%20manual%20EN.pdf
TRY OUT THE PROMO APPLICATION HERE
FULL VERSION AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:
For proper operation of the application you must have an updated eLAN firmware to version v2.3.194
Link to firmware: http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/ELAN_RF_003_v_2_3_194.bin
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager