The ONLY place where you can search and download maps for your Treadmill, Incline Trainer, Elliptical or Bike - as long as it's equipped with iFit® technology, you can use these maps!
Workout using street view to see new and exciting places! If your machine incline/decline adjusts to other iFit® maps, they will adjust with these too!
Search and download the EXACT map workout you want by narrowing down any or all of the following factors you choose:
Keyword - enter in any keyword (marathon, half marathon, 5k, London, Beach, trail, etc)
Location - narrow down the continent, country, state or even the city
Incline - select the max incline you want
Distance - from under a mile to whole marathon's
Street View - or not - you decide
You'll have access to download:
Wide variety of map distances: from under 1 mile to over 30 mile map workouts!
30+ Marathons (including Boston, NYC, Chicago, etc)
40+ Half Marathons
Grand Canyon Maps
National Parks, gardens, trails!
Maps around and through ancient ruins!
Deserted and tropical Islands!
Maps through interiors of buildings all over the world!
Maps on the Amazon River or down ski slopes!
Railroad and other off-road trails!
Maps on all 7 continents WITH street view!
*Must be an annual member of iRunMaps to view and download maps. To join, simply go to www.irunmaps.com/join
*Must be a paid member of www.ifit.com and have iFit® compatible equipment in order to have the ability to use these maps. We are not affiliated with iFit®, Google Inc., or Google Maps in any way.
Application contains workout schedule to perform in 42 days - no shortcuts - known as Aerobic Weider Six (Aerobic Six of Weider).
Daily ab workout contains 6 exercises to perform everyday to get perfect 6pack.
Forget about push ups, sit ups, pull ups, squats etc. No need to go to gym. You can do this 6 pack abs workout at home.
Text to speech engine is used during 6 pack workout.
Advanced high quality voices (like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ or SVOX) are available on market - download them to use custom language accent.
This application shouldn't be used as personal trainer. Before You start training ask Your fitness instructor how You should perform each exercise.
If You have obesity problems You might not notice results of these exercises (flat stomach).
This workout was not designed to lose belly fat but to get flat, muscular abs/sixpack. If You want to burn body fat use Caynax HIIT app that provides support for interval workouts like Tabata and Fartlek.
Free application version is supported by in-app ads and has some limitations.
Give it a try and get perfect abs in just 6 weeks.
Multi view/multi window is supported.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect incoming phone call and pause workout.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start reminder service after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that workout works when screen is off.
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* Make running plans with in-app native plan generation
* See schedule, phases and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to maximize performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with online logbook
* Find your way back home with in-app compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the ""plan"" tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
ABOUT MY ASICS TRAINING PROGRAMS
MY ASICS was developed at the ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan, and represent seven years of research on improving running performance.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Please note that the MY ASICS service is available in the US, Japan, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Austria. If your country is not available, you are welcome to sign up in any of these countries and enjoy the service in the language you prefer.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Get out there, and have a great run!
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Klantbeheer, contactgegevens etc
- Lessen inplannen via de agendamodule
- Pushberichten sturen naar je klanten
- Voortgang beheren van je klanten
- Trainingsschema's maken
- Voedingsdagboek voor je klanten
- Nieuwe klanten via de zoekgids
•Requires Simple Workout Log (free) (See "More" section below).
•This key does not have an icon as it will turn Simple Workout Log into PRO.
•The same key can be used on all your Android devices!
Added PRO Features
•Customized routines that auto advance through exercises
•Email export to excel files to provided email address
•Full graphing support for strength and cardio exercises
•Rotate device to view graph of current exercise
•Choose which data to graph with many options
•Includes Cloud account
•Backup & restore your exercise database to and from the Cloud
•Easily sync your exercise database between your devices
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at www.simpleworkoutlog.com
•If your PRO key is not working please uninstall & re-install your PRO key to resolve issues.
•We are not responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card companies.
Thank you for supporting Simple Workout Log!
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
Track all the details of your workout or weight lifting exercises. Record the reps, sets and weight used. Use reports to monitor and track your progress. You can add or edit muscle groups and exercise names.
Great for bodybuilding or strength training
Jogging log, Running log
Log by run types such as Base run, long run, progression run, fartlek run, hill, tempo, intervals
Add your running shoes and track how many miles your putting on each pair of shoes.
Track your daily jogging routine or running routine and view reports to track your daily and weekly jog data.
For each run track run type, shoes, date distance (miles or kilometers) hours, minutes, and seconds, average heart rate.
Store unlimited entries.
Advertising Free App!
Thank you for your business!
Please email bugs or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
workout logbook with many reports for checking progress.
workout journal and reports
Chart your workout progress and improve you overall fitness, with the cardio, and strength exercise charts.
-Displays a list of YouTube videos for exercise instruction
-New muscle chart to select exercises
-Re-designed interface elements
-Charts for individual exercises to improve your fitness
-Clean UI to make entering workout info fast
-Chart changes in your weight
Track your body fat%, and lean weight mass with graphs. Find your 1 rep max(1RM).
You can keep notes for individual exercises, and there are also logs to review individual exercises. Just scroll right or left to view the workout log for each exercise. Charts are also included for you to keep track of your body's changes, and your workout data. And it's easy to get started, just a few clicks and your on your way. Also let's not forget, it's ad free.
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
* Unique interface streamlines your tracking
* Track your progress with the NEW Photo Journal!
* Tracking of resistance weight, reps, cardio and timer
* Review your progress with 28 Charts!
* Share your charts with Facebook, MMS, email, picasa, gymga etc.
* Track your weight, body fat %, arms, legs, waist, with charts
* Track your daily calorie intake per food group.
* Backup your progress to the cloud (Allows you to restore to another phone)
* Select between standard dumbbells, Bowflex® Selecttech 552, Bowflex® Selecttech 1090, generic bands and Lifeline® bands
* Customize your maximum number of repetitions.
* Create and manage Cycles so you can "Start over" any time you want.
* Quickly enter your previous workouts
* You can track your favorite extreme fitness workouts, or create your own programs
* Share or download fitness programs created by the community
* US and Metric System setting for weights.
* Quickly change the order of the days in your programs
The first time you'll like its simplicity, the second time and you'll love its power.
Bowflex is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.
P90X, P90X Plus, P90X2, Turbofire and Insanity are trademark names of Beachbody. This app was not created nor supported by Beachbody, please read the EULA.
"Best Android P90X & Insanity App Best application for anyone doing P90X or Insanity! I use your application religiously. Great update. I love the new UI. Thank you! HTC TB"
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Finally, even your portable device can provide one of the most famous Chest workouts in the world so you can exercise where, how and when you want!
With over 50,000,000 views (cumulative in all languages) on YouTube, everyone appreciates Passion4Profession's workouts for their simplicity, innovation and real effectiveness.
We can't promise that you will lose weight after doing our workouts or that you'll have a perfect abdomen, sculptured glues or pectorals of steel....
Never trust anyone guarantees results from workout, since no one can guarantee them except you; the basic elements for the success of any training program are: willpower and perseverance.
The content of our workouts guarantees the professionalism and passion with which they, and the entire project, were developed.
We offer you an alternative, fun and economical way of working out where, how and when you want and, thus, overcoming the monotony of usual workout methods while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Contents of the application:
- Optimum scheduling for this determined type of training that will show you how many times a week, and for how many weeks, you have to do it to move on to the next level.
- List of the single exercises that make up the workout. Each exercise is illustrated with a video.
- Original video of the workout plus any other alternative versions available (such as the version without music).
- Free workout updates, i.e., you can download any new versions or variations of the workout by simply updating the application.
IMPORTANT: All the videos are included in the application so you won't need an Internet connection to watch them and exercise.
“Your challenge is to be the best you can while ours is to help you get there!”
Visit www.passion4profession.net to create your free account on the largest web portal dedicated to fitness and well-being.
- The application structure has been improved so that you do not have to download all the content with the application.
- Individual video downloads have been enabled, so that you can choose which videos to download onto your device.
- The calendar is now active and you can use it to keep a record of the days you trained on, while always being able to refer to your “recommended program”.
- You can move onto the next levels directly from this program, simply by purchasing them using the In-App system.
- The audio only versions can now be played in the background (with the display off) to save on your battery.
Thank you to everyone who wrote reviews. Your feedback gives us ideas for constant improvements. Thanks to all of you!
kw: p4p_en abs muscle ab workout gym training p4p fitness wellness health abdominals weight loss fat burn
* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
More from developer
iFit is a revolutionary personal conditioning app that connects your tablet to your iFit powered treadmill.
Real time, real fitness.
iFit keeps YOU in control of your fitness with this revolutionary personal conditioning app that connects your tablet to your iFit powered treadmill. Control and interact with your treadmill right from your tablet.
App Features Include
1. Map-based workouts where you create your own routes using Google Maps. Run the streets of Paris, the beaches of Australia, or the challenging up and down terrain of the Grand Canyon. With Google Maps, iFit matches the exact terrain you map while displaying Street View images of your route.
2. Control the speed, incline, and resistance of your machine right from your tablet.
3. Track your workout schedule and history.
4. Create custom workouts by setting personal goals, pace, distance, and calories.
You must be a registered and premium member of iFit.
You must have a compatible piece of iFit equipment. Not all previous iFit equipment supports this app. Please see below for a complete list of compatible equipment.
NETL25711 NordicTrack T25.0 (NETL25711.1 NETL25711.2 NETL25711.3 Only)
NTEL91411 NordicTrack E 15.0
NTL14011 NordicTrack Commercial 1750
NTL17011 NordicTrack Commercial 2150 Treadmill
NTL19112 NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill
NTL19011 NordicTrack Elite 9500 Pro Treadmill
NTL22011 NordicTrack Elite 9700 Pro Treadmill
NTL19010 NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer
NTL24012 NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer
FMEL84410 Freemotion e11.6
FMEX82410 Freemotion c11.4
FMEX82410 Freemotion c11.4
FMEX82510 Freemotion c11.6
FMRET74811 Freemotion i11.9 Incline Trainer
FMSR86010 Freemotion s11.8
FMTK74810 Freemotion i11.9 Incline Trainer
FMTL65810 Freemotion t11.6 Treadmill
FMTL70810 Freemotion REFLEX t11.8 Treadmill
SFEL51411 Freemotion 570 Interactive
SFTL15510 Freemotion 770 Interactive (SFTL15510.2 only)
SFTL19511 Freemotion 790 Interactive
VMTL29811 Freemotion Reflex t7.7 Treadmill
VMTL39811 Freemotion VM Incline Trainer
PFTL40012 ProForm Botston Marathon Treadmill
PFTL11011 ProForm Power 1080 Treadmill
PFTL14511 ProForm Performance 1450 Treadmill (PFTL14511.1 Only)
PFTL14011 ProForm Pro 2500 Treadmill
PFTL16011 ProForm Pro 4500 Treadmill
PFTL20012 ProForm Pro 9000 Treadmill
PFTL20511 ProForm Performance 1850 Treadmill