• Fund Transfers to fidelity mobile wallet and accounts
• Manage wallet and view transaction history
• Deposit or Withdraw cash through any of our Agents or Bank Branches
• Interbank transfers to other wallet and bank accounts
• Pay Bills (DSTv) and top up your Airtime to self and other Family and Friends
• Receive cash from any of our ATMs without your debit card
• And Many More…..
Sign onto Fidelity mobile money simply by downloading the mobile app and registering using just your mobile phone number (you don’t need to have an account to register)
Terms and Conditions apply.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking offers a safe and secure way for Online Banking customers to access their accounts anytime, anywhere using a mobile device. Check your balances, pay bills, transfer money and search for the nearest branch and/or ATM locations on the go. Our Mobile Banking App is convenient and free.
View Account Balances – check your current balance for all accounts in one convenient place.
View Account Transactions – search by date, amount, or check number.
Transfer Funds – easily transfer money on-the-go between all eligible accounts.
Deposit Checks - make deposits using your mobile device.
Pay Bills – make a payment or review recent and scheduled payments.
Search for the Nearest Branch or ATM Location – Using your built-in GPS, you can search by zip code or current location.
Mobile Banking Security
Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking customers only.
Must have transfers and Bill Pay set up previously in Online Banking.
Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.
Fidelity Bank. Member FDIC.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
**Provides Bank details with IFSC Code, State, City, and bank address.
**Handy app for finding the details of a bank in india.
**Offline access to bank details.
--Any data within this application is made genuine to its maximum extent and the users are advised to cross check with the bank.
--The data will be updated/refreshed as and when RBI releases new bank details.
• Login securely with the same Username and Password you use on Harborstone.com.
• Check balances and rates on all your Harborstone accounts, including checking, savings, and more.
• Deposit checks using the camera on your Android Phone.
• Transfer funds quickly and easily between your Harborstone accounts.
• Pay bills with speed and security in just minutes to nearly any biller nationwide.
• View and activate your Debit Purchase Rewards cash‐back offers.
• Map locations and contact information for all of our convenient branches.
Harborstone Credit Union has branch locations in King, Pierce, and Thurston counties to serve our members. That means we’re big enough to offer a wide variety of products and services yet small enough to offer a pleasant and personable atmosphere.
As a member‐owned community credit union, anyone in Washington State can join. From our roots as McChord Credit Union (founded in 1955 on McChord Air Force Base) and Prevail Credit Union (founded in 1940 as King County Employees Credit Union) to our combined bright future as Harborstone Credit Union, we provide financial services and a trusted source of financial help when needed for the membership we serve.
Read about the policies and guidelines that govern the privacy of your personal information. http://www.harborstone.com/home/fiFiles/static/documents/PrivacyPolicyInsert.pdf
-View account balances
-Review account history
-Transfer funds between your Fidelity accounts
-View and activate your cash back offers
-Find ATM and branch locations
-Access to the website
BANK WITH CONFIDENCE 24/7 – If you’re enrolled in Fidelity’s Online Banking, you can see account balances and transaction history; transfer money between your Fidelity accounts; and easily locate the branch nearest to you.
FIND US – Locate your nearest Fidelity branch or ATM quickly and easily.
CONTACT US – Talk to our customer service representatives; they’re just a touch away.
If you do not remember your Online ID or password, simply call 1-800-220-2497
*Data Service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Fidelity Bank, Member FDIC
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.fidelityhomestead.com/
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.fidelitybankonline.com/home/privacy