-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own accounts or to other America First accounts.
-Deposit checks with the camera in your device.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your device using our free service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send funds to others via text message or email.
-Get cash back for many of the purchases you’re already making. Just use your America First Visa® debit and credit cards when you buy and your money will be automatically deposited-there’s no limit to the amount you can earn. New offers appear in your Mobile Banking app. Simply activate, buy, and collect!
-Activate your exclusive offers by clicking the icons located in Mobile Banking’s ABC Deals section.
-Buy using your America First Visa debit and credit cards at the merchants you’ve activated.
-Collect your cash—it will be automatically deposited in your account.
Mobile Loan Application
-Apply for a vehicle loan, personal loan, RV loan, line of credit, or Visa® credit card.
-Our vehicle locator will search a nationwide dealer inventory.
-Use the VIN scanning tool to value vehicles and capture information.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Internet Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
No matter where you are, your Android device can take payments when you sign up for a card reader.
It’s free for America First Business Account holders, it’s simple to install & use, and it definitely makes your company more accessible.
Install the America First Mobile Merchant app, then call 1-877-AFCUBIZ (1-877-232-8249) and we’ll send your free card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of your device.
Use it to swipe cards, get authorization, and collect payments … in seconds.
And, you can always type in card information if your reader isn’t handy.
We have three affordable options, with one sure to fit your budget.
Plus, with America First, there’s no set-up fee and no long-term commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Call us today for your free quote (1-877-AFCUBIZ) and see if we can save your business thousands!
Other benefits include:
• Superior local support and service
• Unlimited users
• Categorize items, mark them as favorites & search for your top requests
• View your complete transaction history
• Set permissions and roles for multiple employees
Check out www.americafirst.com/mobilemerchant to learn more.
AFCU - America First Credit Union
• Mobile Banking
• Beneficiaries Management
• Security Enhancements
• Bug fixes
* This new version features a cleaner look and a total redesign.
* (NEW!) Instant Payment: Make payments in stores by scanning your phone!
* Customer loyalty: Earn rewards, discounts and savings from stores you frequently visit.
* Friends: Now you can easily send money and buy airtime for family and friends.
* (NEW!) Digital Tickets: Buy tickets to the movies, shows and events.
* Request Money: Request payments from other Mobile Money Account holders.
* Streamlined User Experience and overall performance enhancements.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
The good part? You don't necessarily need a separate wallet or e-Purse. It works with your current Verve card.
As long as you have a Verve card, you can easily top up your phone for Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN and Visafone. You even earn bonuses when you top up your phone with Quickteller.
Payments can be made to all the merchants and businesses available on Quickteller.com including: DSTV, Swift Internet, ipNX internet, Airtel Postpaid, PHCN, and a whole lot more. We add more every day.
You can also transfer money to your friends and beneficiaries as long as you know their mobile money accounts if they have an account with mobile money wallets like GTMobile Money, ReadyCash, Stanbic *909# Mobile Money, etc.
We add new features, services, business and payment products every day.
Quickteller services are also available via www.quickteller.com, bank ATMs, select merchant locations, and via your bank’s internet banking portals.
With the Credit Union of America Mobile Banking app you can:
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
- View current balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills by taking a picture of them
- Deposit checks into your accounts with your device's camera
- Pay bills by the traditional method
- Manage your debit card settings from your phone
GET SECURITY ALERTS
- Customize your account and transaction alerts
CONTACT CREDIT UNION OF AMERICA
- Locate Credit Union of America branches and ATMs near you.
- Contact customer service or your local branch.
To enroll in mobile banking you must be a client of Credit Union of America. Simply download the free app to your android device.
** Please note that you will need to register upon the initial launch of the application for mobile access.
Read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more details.
*Check with your carrier for any fees that may apply.