-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own account or to other America First accounts.
- Deposit checks using the camera in your device—without visiting a branch or ATM.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your mobile device using our free Bill Pay service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
Person to Person payments:
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send money to other people via text message or email.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Internet Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
No matter where you are, your Android device can take payments when you sign up for a card reader.
It’s free for America First Business Account holders, it’s simple to install & use, and it definitely makes your company more accessible.
Install the America First Mobile Merchant app, then call 1-877-AFCUBIZ (1-877-232-8249) and we’ll send your free card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of your device.
Use it to swipe cards, get authorization, and collect payments … in seconds.
And, you can always type in card information if your reader isn’t handy.
We have three affordable options, with one sure to fit your budget.
Plus, with America First, there’s no set-up fee and no long-term commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Call us today for your free quote (1-877-AFCUBIZ) and see if we can save your business thousands!
Other benefits include:
• Superior local support and service
• Unlimited users
• Categorize items, mark them as favorites & search for your top requests
• View your complete transaction history
• Set permissions and roles for multiple employees
Check out www.americafirst.com/mobilemerchant to learn more.
AFCU - America First Credit Union
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Deposit checks right from your Android phone.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.accessfcu.org/site/privacy.html
Our app provides you a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your Regions accounts directly from your Android.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Make a Deposit for Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Now Cards
• Transfer funds between Regions accounts
• Make a Payment or Pay e-Bills
• View and edit scheduled payments
• View and Activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
• View your Relationship Rewards points balance
• Locate the nearest Regions Branch or ATM
• Receive text alerts*
• Save your User id with “Remember Me”
Like the enhancements or have suggestions/comments? Please leave a review - we appreciate the feedback and use it to develop the best mobile banking experience possible.
If you need assistance with Regions Mobile Banking, simply call 1-800-472-2265 and we'll be happy to help.
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
©2013 Regions Financial Corp. All rights reserved.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
We invite you to come and meet with our expert staff members, who will be happy to describe and explain the products and services we are proud to offer as a community-based, federally insured credit union. We are sure you will find that this is the point where you can make your future happen – the point of possibility.
Apex Community FCU is a member owned, operated and oriented financial institution which strives to satisfy the needs of its members while maintaining financial safety and soundness.
-View account balances/history
-Remote Deposit Capture
And much more!
Keywords: Allentown Federal Credit Union, AFCU, Allentown Municipal Employees