-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own account or to other America First accounts.
- Deposit checks using the camera in your device—without visiting a branch or ATM.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your mobile device using our free Bill Pay service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
Person to Person payments:
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send money to other people via text message or email.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Internet Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
• Check Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer Funds
• And More!
It is available to all Acushnet Federal Credit Union Online Banking users. AFCU Mobile Banking uses the same industry standard security technologies as our online banking. Simply use your AFCU Online Banking Login ID & Password. If you are not already an Online Banking member, please contact our office at 508-995-9100 for details on how to enroll!
Experience the convenience of AFCU Mobile Banking today. Download the app & take us with you wherever you go 24/7!
Keywords: AFCU, mobile, banking, mobile banking, credit union, acushnet federal
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Deposit checks right from your Android phone.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.accessfcu.org/site/privacy.html
-View account balances/history
-Remote Deposit Capture
And much more!
Keywords: Allentown Federal Credit Union, AFCU, Allentown Municipal Employees