-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own accounts or to other America First accounts.
-Deposit checks with the camera in your device.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your device using our free service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send funds to others via text message or email.
-Get cash back for many of the purchases you’re already making. Just use your America First Visa® debit and credit cards when you buy and your money will be automatically deposited-there’s no limit to the amount you can earn. New offers appear in your Mobile Banking app. Simply activate, buy, and collect!
-Activate your exclusive offers by clicking the icons located in Mobile Banking’s ABC Deals section.
-Buy using your America First Visa debit and credit cards at the merchants you’ve activated.
-Collect your cash—it will be automatically deposited in your account.
Mobile Loan Application
-Apply for a vehicle loan, personal loan, RV loan, line of credit, or Visa® credit card.
-Our vehicle locator will search a nationwide dealer inventory.
-Use the VIN scanning tool to value vehicles and capture information.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Internet Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
No matter where you are, your Android device can take payments when you sign up for a card reader.
It’s free for America First Business Account holders, it’s simple to install & use, and it definitely makes your company more accessible.
Install the America First Mobile Merchant app, then call 1-877-AFCUBIZ (1-877-232-8249) and we’ll send your free card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of your device.
Use it to swipe cards, get authorization, and collect payments … in seconds.
And, you can always type in card information if your reader isn’t handy.
We have three affordable options, with one sure to fit your budget.
Plus, with America First, there’s no set-up fee and no long-term commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Call us today for your free quote (1-877-AFCUBIZ) and see if we can save your business thousands!
Other benefits include:
• Superior local support and service
• Unlimited users
• Categorize items, mark them as favorites & search for your top requests
• View your complete transaction history
• Set permissions and roles for multiple employees
Check out www.americafirst.com/mobilemerchant to learn more.
AFCU - America First Credit Union
• Mobile Banking
• Beneficiaries Management
• Security Enhancements
• Bug fixes
* This new version features a cleaner look and a total redesign.
* (NEW!) Instant Payment: Make payments in stores by scanning your phone!
* Customer loyalty: Earn rewards, discounts and savings from stores you frequently visit.
* Friends: Now you can easily send money and buy airtime for family and friends.
* (NEW!) Digital Tickets: Buy tickets to the movies, shows and events.
* Request Money: Request payments from other Mobile Money Account holders.
* Streamlined User Experience and overall performance enhancements.
The App offers more than just banking services. It also features lifestyle solutions which make banking a convenient and exciting experience.
•Airtime purchase for any network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat etc)
•Bill payment (DStv, PHCN, Swift 4G etc)
•Control card usage (switch-off & switch-on your debit card )
•Instant funds transfer to any bank within Nigeria
•Branch /ATM locator and map
…and much more
How to get the Diamond Mobile App
1.Ensure you have your Diamond Online User Id (if you do not have this, please call 07003000000 or send a mail to email@example.com or visit the Diamond branch closest to you)
2.Download and install the Diamond Mobile App
3.Open the App, accept the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Register’
4.Register on the App by following the 3 short steps below:
a.Step 1: Input your Diamond Online user ID (Internet Banking User ID) and any of your account numbers then select submit. A registration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone number as an SMS.
b.Step 2: Input your Diamond Online user ID (Internet Banking User ID) again and the registration code sent to your phone number and select submit.
c.Step 3: Input your Diamond Online user ID (Internet Banking User ID), choose a password (not less than six characters) which you will use to access this service at anytime, reconfirm your password; choose a four digit pin for transactions, reconfirm your pin and select confirm.
Once you have successfully completed this process, you now have access to all the features on the platform.
For more information please, please call our 24/7 contact center on 07003000000, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit a Diamond branch.
Below is a list of the features of this Diamond Mobile Banking App
· Account and Transaction Details
· Bills payment (DSTV, PHCN etc)
· Funds transfer between own accounts and any account within Diamond bank
· Instant funds transfer to any bank within Nigeria
· Mobile money transfers to walk in customers
· Airtime purchase for any network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat etc)
· Branch /ATM locator and map
· Cheque services (stop cheque, cheque confirmation and new chequebook request)
· Card Services
It allows you to perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. Carry your bank with you wherever you go. The app is simple to use and provides you a convenient, easy and safe way to do your banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
GTBank Mobile App allows you:
- Manage your account and preview your transaction history
- Initiate interbank transfers and transfers to any GTBank account(own and/or other accounts)
- Stop or Confirm cheques
- Receive in-app messages on new features, quick teams and promotional offers.
In addition, you can switch to Mobile Money all from the same app. GTBank Mobile Money offers you another simple way to make payments and transfer money to family and friends from your mobile device. Your phone number is your account number (wallet ID) and you don't even need to be an account holder of GTBank to register for GTBank Mobile Money.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
*Standard network charges may apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
Support information – email@example.com
This Mobile Banking app gives you real time access to your accounts in Access Bank. All account holders of Access Bank can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. Below are some of the services you can enjoy from this mobile banking application:
• Transfers to accounts in Access Bank
• Transfers to accounts in other banks in Nigeria
• Bill Payments
• Cable TV
• Power, etc.
• Request for Cheque books
• Confirm cheques
• Cancel / Stop cheques,
• Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
and much more.
In 3 simple steps, you can have immediate access to your account, however to perform banking transactions on this app, you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access Bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access Bank branch to obtain a transaction PIN.
Firstmonie is the fast, safe and convenient mobile financial service from First Bank. This app lets you send and receive money, buy airtime, make purchases and pay bills all from your mobile phone with or without a bank account.
Set-up for a new Firstmonie account
- Select “Register” to register for Firstmonie (the self-registration process is in matter of minutes)
- On completion of the registration, you will receive an SMS on the registered phone number containing a Confirmation Code. Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the Confirmation Code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code button.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
- Fund your account and start transacting. Every transaction will require your PIN to authorize.
Set-up for existing Firstmonie customer
NOTE: Before you use the app, please, refer to the “GET CHANNEL” section below.
- Select Activate, enter the required details
- On completion of the Activation, you will receive an SMS on the activated phone number. Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the confirmation code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
Set-up for First Bank account holders
NOTE: Visit any First Bank branch and complete the Mobile Banking form (Indicate “Mobile App” channel access on the form). Upon successful registration at the branch, refer to “Get Channel” section below before you download the app. Request for the exact details used as your surname, mother’s maiden name and date birth, as they will be required to configure the Mobile App on your phone/device.
- Select Activate, enter the required details
- On completion of the Activation, you will receive an SMS on the activated phone number.
Enter the code received and PIN in the App and click on Activate button. If you do not receive the confirmation code after 30minutes, click on the Resend Code.
- Upon successful activation, the transaction menu is displayed.
Benefits of the service
With the Firstmonie app you can do the following via your mobile wallet or bank account:
* Send/Receive Money to any mobile phone (whether registered on Firstmonie or not), FirstBank account or other bank account
* Buy Airtime for your phone or other phone
* Withdraw Money at ATM, Firstmonie agent or FirstBank Branch
* Pay Bills
* Shopping at Firstmonie merchant i.e. shops, restaurants and supermarkets
* Money Transfer between linked accounts
* Check Balance or mobile wallet balance or bank account balance
* Manage Accounts
- Manage mobile wallet account i.e. Mini statements,
- Change PIN
- Access other channels
You can fund your mobile wallet through any of the following ways:
- At any Firstmonie agent (from your nearest Firstmonie agent).
- At any First Bank ATM machine
- Directly from your First Bank account using your mobile phone.
Activating Firstmonie App:
By downloading the Firstmonie App you agree to be bound by the license agreement which can be found at https://www.firstmonie.com . If you do not agree to the license agreement, do not download or use this application.
Tel: 0700Firstmonie (07003477866643)
This process is to guide you on how to add the Mobile App channel to your existing *894# ussd channel following the steps below;
- Dial *894#
- Select 1 for Firstmonie
- Select 8 for Firstmonie Services
- Select 3 for Activate channel
- Select 3 for mobile app
- Enter your 5 digits PIN to authenticate the process
- Upon success, proceed to download the Mobile App and setup on your phone/device
• Fund Transfers to fidelity mobile wallet and accounts
• Manage wallet and view transaction history
• Deposit or Withdraw cash through any of our Agents or Bank Branches
• Interbank transfers to other wallet and bank accounts
• Pay Bills (DSTv) and top up your Airtime to self and other Family and Friends
• Receive cash from any of our ATMs without your debit card
• And Many More…..
Sign onto Fidelity mobile money simply by downloading the mobile app and registering using just your mobile phone number (you don’t need to have an account to register)
Terms and Conditions apply.
How do I Register?
Users can register as an Internet banking user or a non-Internet banking user, to register as internet banking user, you will need your hardware token, providing your Internet banking PIN and the OTP but a non-internet banking user would need his mobile number setup for alertz on his registered account to receive an SMS soft token
A. Internet banking User;
a. Enter your account number, (Ensure the internet banking user is selected)
b. Read Terms & Conditions and send request
c. Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
d. Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is an alternate means for consummating transactions)
e. You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication)
f. Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE, to start using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration
B. Non- Internet banking user
a. Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
b. Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is the only means for a non-internet banking user to consummate transactions)
c. You will be asked to enter your OTP received as SMS on your registered alertz number
d. Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE, to start using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration
1. After successfully registration, , the next time you call up the app, you will be directed straight to the login page
2. Registration is one time
Our redesigned app puts all the services you need at your fingertips, enabling you do all the following:
• Account Balance Enquiry
• View all your accounts (Current, Savings, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts)
• Money Transfers
• Between your accounts
• To any Zenith account
• To accounts in other banks
• Bills payments
• Stop cheques
• Cheque book requests
• Cheque confirmation
• Deactivate cards
• Activate cards
• Manage your account
o Change Password
o Change Mobile PIN
o Change Authentication methods
o Add and delete beneficiaries
• Recurring Payments/Standing Order
• Schedule transfers, Airtime purchases and Bill Payments.
• Airtime Purchase
• Travel and leisure
• Pay for flights and make hotel bookings
• Zenith Near me : Locate Zenith Bank branches and ATMs
In addition, Customers can easily switch to eaZymoney using the icon on the bottom left of the login screen;
eaZymoney, Zenith Bank’s mobile money platform is a payment solution that will allow customers make withdrawals, make deposits, transfer funds, pay bills, make purchases and top up airtime from their mobile wallet using their mobile phones.
How it works?
Like a bank account, a virtual account (mobile wallet) is created for the subscriber; the mobile number will be the account number. Payment for goods and services, cash withdrawals and deposits can be done from this mobile number through an AGENT or a Bank branch.
• Cash-in (Load m-wallet or deposit money into the account) at any Bank branch or easy money Agent.
• Transfer money from an m-wallet to another m-wallet.
• Transfer money from bank account to m-wallet.
• Transfer from bank account to bank account (Within Zenith): all you need is the account number
• Transfer money from m-wallet to bank account.
• Transfer money to unregistered subscribers.
• Cash-out (withdraw from m-wallet) at any Bank branch or easy money Agent.
• Check balance and statement summary.
• Buy airtime
• Pay utility bills.
First Bank's app allows you to check account balances, view transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay bills and receive alert messages 24/7 using your mobile phone.
This service is free for First Bank online banking customers. Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
Keywords: First Bank, First Bank VA, First Bank Virginia, First Bank Mobile, First Bank Mobile VA
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the bank website and using the APPLY NOW drop down.
Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the 1st Bank mobile app from the Google Play store.
Our mobile banking is a solution that enables bank customers to use their Android to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers and pay bills for FREE*
Customers can also make check deposits using their mobile device and our Remote Deposit Anywhere service. This service can be requested by contacting the bank.
1st Bank Mobile Banking supports all account types including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, loans and line of credit.
1st Bank Mobile Banking allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your Android.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
1st Bank - Member FDIC