With the East West Bank Mobile Banking App, you can now access your accounts on any smartphone and wireless carrier. (1) Just use your East West Bank Online Banking secure Access ID and Password to log on. With the protection of the latest encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access, you can securely view your account history, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, make check deposits or find an ATM/Branch location near you.
• Deposit checks anytime anywhere (2)
• View available balances 24/7 (3)
• View recent account transaction history
• Transfer money between your East West Bank accounts (4)
• Pay bills (4)
• View or delete pending bill payments
• Find ATM or Branch locations
• Speak with a service representative
1. East West Bank does not charge for Mobile Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and data charges that may apply.
2. Deposits are subject to verifications and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
3. Your available balance may not reflect recent debit card transactions or checks you have written, and may include overdraft or line of credit funds.
4. Transfers and Bill Pays need to have been set up previously in Online Banking.
East West Bank.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
©2013 East West Bank. All Rights Reserved.