Denison State Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to do your DSB banking from your mobile phone or tablet. It’s fast, secure and free. With DSB Mobile Banking App, you can:
• Check account balances, transactions, and images of cleared items.
• Transfer funds between DSB accounts and to DSB loans.
• Use Bill Pay.
• Use Mobile Remote Deposit to deposit checks from your device.
• Use Popmoney to transfer money to other people with just their email address or mobile text number.
• View and activate Purchase Rewards offers.
• Retrieve account alerts/messages.
• Call/email DSB, and find the nearest DSB branches and ATMs.
• Adjust settings and recover login credentials.
• Open new checking/savings account.
• Order checks through Harland Clarke.
• Access links to secondary market lenders.
To use DSB Mobile Banking App, you must be a Denison State Bank account holder and be registered for DSBconnect online/mobile banking. To register on a browser, go to www.dsbks.com and click “New User” in the Login area on right; to register from the app, download the app to your device from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), click the app icon to open, and click the “Sign Up” link at the bottom of the app home page. Once fully registered and authenticated, you can login with your unique Username and Password that you selected during the registration, or use Thumbprint/Fingerprint ID or Quick Glance for alternate logins (see Settings).