Federal Bank has been in the forefront in implementing technology driven products and services. The tech savvy culture is aimed at customer convenience and better efficiency.
The latest FedMobile application reflects the Bank’s impressive record in launching various technology products to its customers.
Contact your nearest Federal Bank Branch and register for Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking service .
For queries, dial our pan India toll free number 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199. Customers from abroad may dial +91-484-2630994.
More info at http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbook
Real time transaction updates* No phone calls*No wait for SMS alerts*Account statements anywhere anytime*Offline mode*Facility to tag transactions*Personalized remarks for transactions*Search and filter facility*Multiple accounts view
you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank.
If you have not, you can do so by logging into FedNet, the net banking facility of the Bank or by approaching any of the branches.
After registering your mobile number with the FedBook, download FedBook.
After installation of the App, if you have not registered for FedAlert or FedMobile, send an SMS to 919895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number as follows:
SMS FEDBOOK Space 14 Digit account number
Example FEDBOOK 12345678901234
Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
Search and filter facility to find a transaction.
View Transactions of all operative accounts at a single window
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbookTC
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For related queries, call 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(All India toll Free) or +91-484-2630994 (for Customers from abroad).
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.ffbh.com/privacy.html
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
The Navy Federal app helps you to manage your money, wherever you are. Sign in to your accounts one time to use all of the features- now faster than ever since you can save your information for quick access. View your account balances, review transactions with our improved account views. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
And we removed the pesky registration requirement, so our international members can now use the app.
All this, and we made it beautiful, too!
✓ Brand new look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
✓ Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
✓ No registration required- available to all Navy Federal Online Account Access users internationally.
✓ Make and schedule transfers between your Navy Federal accounts.
✓ Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
✓ Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
✓ Deposit checks using your camera.
✓ View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
✓ Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loan and credit cards.
✓ Send money to external bank accounts
✓ Apply for new credit cards
✓ Improved branch and ATM locator.
✓ View and track rates.
✓ Mortgage, interest, currency, and tip calculators.
✓ Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number, User ID and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
*Please make sure to sign in using your Access Number and not a savings account number.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.mydort.com/mobile/Privacy-Policy
Susquehanna Bank customers who have Online Banking can enroll for Mobile Banking using this free(1) app and enjoy being able to conveniently:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ourfirstfed.com/home/privacy
The application helps you generate Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for your bank accounts and send money to anyone with IMPS enabled bank account across india. Read more about IMPS here http://www.npci.org.in/aboutimps.aspx.
You can also check your bank balance, get a mini statement and recharge your mobile.
Following Banks are supported:
Bank Of India
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
ING Vysya Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Indus Ind Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur
State Bank Of Hyderabad
State Bank Of India
State Bank Of Travancore
State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
Union Bank Of India
United Bank Of India
Federal Savings Bank is a full service community bank with 12 Locations in
Minnesota and Iowa where you will find Consumer, Mortgage, Commercial and
Home Federal is excited to introduce our NEW Touch Banking service. You
will now enjoy safe and convenient account access directly from your
mobile phone. Like our online banking service, Touch Banking is available
to all Home Federal clients. Touch Banking may be used at any time from
just about anywhere. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your account
information is literally within reach wherever and whenever you need it.
Transfer money to your account whenever you like and make a transaction
whenever you need to. Our Touch Banking service gives you more control
over your money.
With Touch Banking you may:
- Check your balance whenever you wish
- Pay a bill anytime
- Transfer funds safely
- Pay your mortgage
- Receive account notices
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM
- Find Home Federal branch locations
- View account transaction history
Keywords: Home, Federal, Savings, Bank, Touch, Banking, HSFB, Rochester, MN, Iowa, HMN, just, call, home
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Secure transactions
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
• Additional permission to access your phone’s contact list is required to pre-fill the mobile number field for Mobile Recharge and IMPS transactions
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.