This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Transfer funds to accounts at other banks in the United States
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to Mobile Banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.priorityonefl.org/pdf/privacy_policy.pdf
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Priority One is available wherever you are, with our new FREE Mobile Banking app.
Manage your Priority One accounts from wherever you are; search and view cleared checks and transaction history; transfer funds within Priority One accounts; review and edit bill payments; and find the closest Priority One CU ATM. All these features are available through our Mobile Banking app. And, it’s FREE!
Summary of Features:
• Check Balances
• View Recent Transactions
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Bills to Existing Payees
• Search for Branch/ATM Locations
FREE Online Services
• Our Mobile Banking app is FREE to use by all Priority One CU members.
• To locate the closest surcharge-FREE ATMs, download the FREE CO-OP Financial Services’ ATM Locator app.
• To locate the closest Shared Branch, download the FREE CO-OP Financial Services’ Find Branch app.
Existing users of our Home Banking service can opt in for Mobile Banking access from within that service. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking.
Not signed up for Internet Banking yet? Sign up today and begin using our FREE Online Services, including:
• Home Banking
• Mobile Banking
• Account Alerts
• Financial Calculators
• Bill Pay
本软件为免费下载软件，支持的固件版本为Android3.0系统以上的9寸以上设备，推荐使用机型三星GT-N8000、三星GT-N8010、三星GT-P7300、三星GT-P7310、华为荣耀X1（7D-503L）、酷派大神（9976A）、三星GT-P3110 、三星SM-T310、三星SM-T320、联想YOGA平板、联想乐PAD（A2109A）、三星GT-P5210、三星 GT-P5110、三星 GT-P5100、摩托罗拉 XOOM、三星GT-P6800、索尼SGPT111CN/S、索尼SGPT1211、索尼SGPT122CN/S、索尼SGPT132CN/S、Dell Venue 7、三星GT-P7500。
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. View account summary, mini-statement and transaction details for all your savings, current and credit card accounts
2. View your credit cards’ latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly or schedule it for a later date
3. Easily access your deposit summary and loan account details
4. Have complete control over you Credit and Debit Cards:
a. Convert Credit Card Transactions to EMI
b. Check eligibility for Credit Limit Increase
c. Block and Replace your cards
d. Temporarily switch your debit card on and off
e. Modify your debit card purchase limits as per your needs
5. Make immediate or scheduled fund transfers to Axis Bank and Other Bank customers through NEFT and IMPS facilities.
6. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee.
7. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly.
8. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
9. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and repeat them in one click in future
10. Personalise your account details and payee list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, photo gallery or by taking a picture).
11. Request for statement of your account, new cheque book, issued cheque status and stop cheque payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
12. Tweet/Email feedback or Call Axis Bank right from the application
13. One click view of Special Offers only for you
14. Locate Axis Bank Branches, ATMs, Loan Centers and Cash Deposit Machines near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
15. Easily locate dining delights offers near you
16. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
17. Complete control over the value of transactions made from the app. Modify your transaction limits with one click.
To allow us to give you a superior experience, we need your permission to access the following:
• Location: To display the ATMs/Branches and Offers near you
• Photos and Camera: Personalise the accounts and payees added to the app
• Phone: To allow calling Axis Bank Customer service from the app
• Device ID and Status, Mobile Number (SIM) and send SMS facility: To perform the required SIM locking to your device for your account security by reading phone status and identity
• Calendar: Sync your scheduled payments
• SMS: To send activation SMS from your device
Simple steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
a. Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
b. Register using your Internet Banking OR Debit Card credentials. Standalone credit card users can register using the Credit Card credentials
c. Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
d. Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to email@example.com.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
★ App calculates following calculations in most accurate way
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment
- Fixed Deposit Maturity (FD)
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Tax Deduction @ Source (TDS)
- Percentage Calculations
★ App can be used as
- IFSC Code searcher
- MICR Code searcher
- Bank Branch Locator
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Bankers Calculator
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Easy Navigation.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 3.0 (HoneyComb).
★ Made for
★ Care we took:
Bank Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement
* Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
EMI Stands for Equal Monthly Installments.
This(EMI Calculator) free app helps the user to know about the EMI that needs to be paid towards the Loan applied for the Purchase of either House, Car or a two wheeler.
This app Helps the user to Know about the
1.Monthly amount (EMI).
2.The Total Interest amount for the Period mentioned (For Ex:1 Yr or 2Yrs)
3.Total amount for the Period.
4.Share EMI details with others using SMS/EMAIL.
At a glance user finds it easy to view/chart the EMI details displayed as chart.
This app also gives the user the detailed view of the
1.Interest amount/month .
2.Principal amount/month .
3.Total balance amount.
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
• View your balance
• View accounts activity
• Transfer funds
• Approve ACH and Wires
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
More features coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 866-639-9820 if you have any questions about the PriorityOne's Business Banking App.