In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
BCA banking application in your hand
To serve customer better, BCA launches the BCA mobile application. An application that allows you to do transactions via Mobile Banking BCA (m-BCA) and the smartphone version of KlikBCA.
How to use:
To use our m-BCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA branch for cellular number that you will use.
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select m-BCA on the BCA mobile menu. The application will automatically redirect the customer to re-download and replace the BCA mobile where you will then be able to use all the functions of m-BCA.
Make your own Kode Akses (access code) to gain permission to access m-BCA.
If the activation has yet to be done, the customer will be asked to enter their m-BCA PIN to start the activation process.
After the activation process is successful, you can directly do transactions with m-BCA.
To use our KlikBCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA Branch
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select KlikBCA on the BCA mobile menu as a launcher, the application will automatically redirect to our smartphone version of KlikBCA’s website (https://m.klikbca.com)
For further assistant, call halo bca at (021) 500888 via cellular phone
Enjoy using the BCA mobile.
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
1. BI (Bank Indonesia)
2. BCA (Bank of Central Asia).
3. Bank Mandiri.
4. BRI (Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
5. BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia).
6. CIMB NIAGA.
Soon we will add more features for the app such as adding a widget and etc.
send us an email if you found a bug or an idea to improve this app : email@example.com
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.priorityonefl.org/pdf/privacy_policy.pdf
• View your balance
• View accounts activity
• Transfer funds
• Approve ACH and Wires
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
More features coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 866-639-9820 if you have any questions about the PriorityOne's Business Banking App.