Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
Check your accounts, pay bills, transfer money and quickly get in touch with a FirstBank representative.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
TAKE CARE OF TRANSACTIONS:
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
FIND A REAL-LIFE FIRSTBANK:
•Locate one of our over 115 branches.
•Call, text or e-mail us.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
• View your account balances and transaction activity on the go!
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, amount, and transaction details!
• Search and Sort — Find the exact transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes!
• Make transfers with ease between your First Bank accounts.
BILL PAY CONVENIENCE
• Schedule payments and pay bills instantly from your mobile device
• Find the nearest First Bank ATM or branch by entering the zip code or address of the area you want to search. A list of the nearest ATMs and/or branches showing the address and driving distance will be provided based on the location information you enter.
The First Bank App is FREE to download, although your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Any fees associated with transactions will be identified during usage.
© 2013 First Banks, Inc. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
First Bank's app allows you to check account balances, view transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay bills and receive alert messages 24/7 using your mobile phone.
This service is free for First Bank online banking customers. Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
•View your balance, transactions, and check images
•Transfer funds between First Bank accounts
•Find First Bank ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your iPhone****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Mobile customers must first establish transfer and bill pay accounts through Online Banking prior to using these features.
***Certain restrictions may apply.
****Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
First National Bank offices are located in Ames and Ankeny Iowa.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.fnbames.com/home/about/privacy/policy
*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
So what exactly is included in ADCU on-the-go banking app?
• Access to mobile banking
• Locate and receive directions to your nearest branch or rediATM
• Calculate your savings with our handy Savings Calculator
• Latest news and industry updates
• Keep up-to-date with our latest offers and promotions
• Easy access to our product information, interest rates and fees
• Apply for new products or request more information with our mobile friendly forms
• Personalise your app – upload a photo from your phone gallery
• Get in touch with us easily, using one of the contact methods
And, most of the features above are available without having to log in to the app – you only need to authenticate when required.
A few things to remember:
• Don’t keep your Member Number and Access Code with your mobile device.
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with mobile banking.
• Get in touch with ADCU immediately, if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
How does it work?
Create a profile code (6 digits) with your ING Card Reader when you first log in.
This code is all you need when you log in in the future!
• Check balances and history of your current accounts, savings accounts and credit cards.
• Make transactions between your current accounts, savings accounts and credit cards, as well as to your Home'Bank beneficiaries and all other Belgian accounts.
• Make an appointment in the calendar of your ING liaison officer.
• Find the closest ING branch.
Do you need help?
Visit our website www.ing.be/androidphoneapp for more information or to download the guide. You can also contact the ING Contact Centre on +32 (0)2 464 60 04.
ING Smart Banking for smartphone works on all Android devices with version 2 or higher. As mentioned in the guide, guaranteed support is available from www.ing.be/androidphoneapp
- Check balances
- Review recent transactions
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- Locate TEXAR branches and surcharge free ATM's
- Deposit checks
ENROLLMENT: You must be a TEXAR Member enrolled in Online Banking, "Anywhere Access", to use TEXAR's Mobile App, and must have Bill Pay set up in Online Banking to use our Bill Pay product. Mobile check deposits also require enrollment.
Then, simply log into Anywhere Access, click the Options tab, click on "Mobile Settings', complete the short form, and click submit. You are now ready to download this free TEXAR Mobile Banking Android app, and experience TEXAR in the palm of your hand!
Just call TEXAR at (903)223-0000 if you have any questions with the enrollment process.
Remember, if we contact you, we will never ask for your personal information such as social security number, account number, PIN#, password or CW/CVC number (last 3 digits on back of card) over the phone or the Internet.
*There is no Mobile Banking fee from TEXAR; however, transaction fees may apply according to the current fee schedule. Also, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
TEXAR Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Susquehanna Bank customers who have Online Banking can enroll for Mobile Banking using this free(1) app and enjoy being able to conveniently:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.