List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
State Bank Freedom Plus is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your android smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
1. Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
2. Selection of account number
3. Detailed account information
4. Last 5 transaction
5. Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
6. Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
7. Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer
8. Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
9. IMPS Transfer
10. Fixed Deposit
11. Recurring Deposit
12. Call Us
13. With Bill
14. Without Bill
15. View Biller
16. Scheduled Bill
All you need :-
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
Currently this application supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this application.
This is a beta release of the application. Your continuous feedback will help us in improving this application in subsequent releases. Please send your feedback on email@example.com
This application contains SMS Banking facility of more than 20+ leading Banks in India.
This is the application where you can get SMS Banking facility of multiple Banks in one place.
Application Never save any information of any User or any Account related information.
Itss very Secure application for SMS Banking.
Using this application you can get ATM's,Bank's Nears to you
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
BANK LIST (23 Banks):-
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
1) No need of Internet connection to know your details about Bank account related data.
2) It is very handy and useful when you want to know your Bank Account related information when you dont have ATM card in your pocket, or no ATM machine nears to you to check Bank related data or no Internet connection to check details through Online Banking.
3) Application contains 15+ leading Indian Banks at one place so no need of download SMS Banking application of various banks in phone only one app is sufficient.
4) User need not to remember SMS Banking Number and Keywords provided by Bank.
5) It never save any information of any user or Bank its Total 100% secure to use.
6) Application is password protected so no one can use application without knowing of its password.
7) Offline application
1) To use this application User's Mobile number must registered with concern Bank ,for registration please contact with your Bank (Ask them How to register for SMS Banking Facility?).
2) User must use same Mobile number inside the Mobile (where this Application going to install) which is registered to the Bank for SMS Banking.
New version contains
1) 5 new bank added as per user demand
these are as follow
-Indian Overseas Bank
-SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad)
2) Tackled Small bugs from application
Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24x7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
Three Steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
· Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
Register either through your Internet Banking or Debit Card credentials.
· Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
· Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the earlier app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete support for UTI mutual fund services added.
Complete support for ICICI banking and non banking related services using SMS added.
If you bank with SBI (State bank of India) then it is easy to use their SMS related services using this application.
Now, you can also use the SMS banking services from HDFC and Axis bank.
If you need anything specific please leave as comment or email me.
Released the ad free version of the app "SMS Mobile Banking Pro"
- Update for account, credit card and loan balances and transactions
- Update for credit card bonus points
- Bill payments to Public, Utilities, Telephony / Internet services, Insurance companies, Power and Natural Gas companies
- Credit Card and Loan Payments
- Fund transfers to Alpha Bank accounts (Between your accounts or accounts of 3rd parties)
- Fund transfers to accounts at another domestic bank or bank abroad
- Locate nearest ATM & Branches and see route directions
- Search ATM & Branches and see route directions
- Update for personal/business interest rates, mututal fund prices and euro daily exchange rates
- IBAN Calculation Tool and IBAN SMS sharing with contacts
- Instant voice connection for report of lost/stolen card, transactions, customer service and support
You can check account balances, review recent account activity and transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BankMuscat Mobile Banking offers different ways to access your accounts: By downloading the Mobile App for the Andoird®.
The Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking App makes it easier and more convenient for you to bank while you’re on the go.
Log-in to our secure Mobile Banking App to:
- check all account balances
- transfer money between your Westpac New Zealand accounts
- pay existing payees
- make one time payments to any New Zealand bank account
- view previous account activity – (past 30 transactions), including your credit card (past 30 days)
- view upcoming payments (next 7 days).
For users operating Android software version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above, the following additional features are also available:
- Set up Quick Balance and check your available funds while you're on the move
- Add Quick Balance as a widget, and view and refresh your balance from your home screen
- Save your customer ID, so all you need to do is enter your password
- Improved visual design
- Personalise your accounts with photos
- Email or SMS an account number
- Quick swipe through transaction list screens.
These changes mark the beginning of a series of new features we are bringing to mobile banking in the coming months.
By downloading and logging into Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking for Mobile you agree to Westpac New Zealand’s Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions forming part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions available at http://www.westpac.co.nz/who-we-are/about-westpac-new-zealand/westpac-legal-information/#tab3
How it works:
If you are a Westpac New Zealand Online Banking customer, then it’s easy to get using it right away:
1. Download the App.
2. Enter the same login ID and password that you use for Online Banking into the login screen. (If you’re not one of our Online Banking customers you will need to register first)
3. You’re good to go.
If you don't already have Westpac New Zealand Online Banking, register by dropping into your local branch or calling us on 0800 400 600 (or +64 9 912 8000 if you’re a Westpac New Zealand customer living overseas).
Westpac New Zealand’s Mobile Banking App is every bit as secure as regular Online Banking. The Online Guardian Challenge Service and our Online Banking Guarantee apply in exactly the same way. Find out more about these security services at westpac.co.nz.
Things you should know:
- Westpac Mobile Banking Service is only available for Westpac New Zealand customers registered for Online Banking.
- We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer's software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you're connecting via a Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
- There are no charges for downloading the Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking app but Internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of Westpac New Zealand's Mobile Banking app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with our Privacy obligations set out in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
- The information on this page is presented subject to Westpac New Zealand's legal page (on westpac.co.nz), any other terms and conditions Westpac New Zealand may impose and is subject to change without notification.
© 2013 Westpac New Zealand Limited.
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about Online Payment Providers.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Online Payment Providers app fans.
Download this app now!
Online payment processing is a method in which cash is transferred online between the buyer and the seller and is instrumental in the success of e-commerce. This form of payment requires the application of an online processing method which is chosen in accordance with certain seminal factors and some of the common methods used all over the world are credit cards, PayPal and direct transfer to bank.
Find out the secrets about Online Payment Providers! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date non-stop flow of news and information about Online Payment Providers.
- Get to know first-hand Online Payment Providers articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Online Payment Providers products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Online Payment Providers.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Online Payment Providers best deals.
- Share Online Payment Providers news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this free Online Payment Providers app now!
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
- view account balances and transactions
- transfer money between own accounts
- make payments
- make payments with barcode reader
- view cards and make transfers from credit cards to own accounts
- change card settings
- view loan balances
To log in to the Mobile bank you first need to create a permanent password. You create your own password when taking the app into use. In order to create the password you will need your access codes.
New features will be developed and released on a regular basis. So make sure to update the app when you get an update alert! Until more functionality is included, you can still use the Nordea Mobile bank in the web browser – you find a direct link in the menu of the app or surf to mobi.nordea.fi.
In order to use the Mobile bank you need to:
- have an agreement for Nordea’s Netbank
- have an Android phone where you can download apps.