Once your security details have been entered you can perform the most popular account activities on your mobile device.
* See an account summary.
* Request a transfer.
* Check recent transactions.
* Make payments.
* View your PIN.
How to Register
For your security, you'll need to register for Online Card Services on the full MBNA website first. Visit us online at www.mbna.co.uk and select ‘Register’. You'll need your credit card and either the welcome letter that came with it, or your latest statement.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
This app and Mobile Card Services are designed for use in the UK. We don't charge you for using this app but standard network charges may apply in the UK and abroad. The app services may be affected by the signal and functionality of your mobile device.
Mobile Card Services in this app is available to our Online Card Services customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Card Services, Mobile Card Services and Mobile Text Services - Terms and Conditions of Use at http://www.mbna.co.uk/terms/
The MBNA Card Services app may be withdrawn at any time.
MBNA Limited: Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales number 02783251.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using U-Mobile
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement.
* Funds transfer to accounts with Union Bank of India & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Two new modes of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
IMPS via beneficiary account number and IFSC code
IMPS Merchant payment basis Merchant mobile number and MMID or initiated from Merchant website (Pay via IMPS)
* One can also seek services like Cheque book request, stop payment of cheque, Request for loans, etc.
* Bills payment - Most of the utility bills can be paid through your mobile using U-Mobile - MTNL. BSNL. Reliance, Vodafone, etc.
* Mobile recharge can be done
* Booking of movie tickets
* Booking of Air tickets for travel in India; the portal will be able to provide fare-wise list of availability for the given segment
For Registration please visit your nearest UBI ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
- App stability enhancements during activation
UMobile is a dynamic mobile banking application that enables you to check your real-time account balance, pay your bills instantly, transfer funds, and even buy prepaid load -- anytime and anywhere. The app also provides additional customer support through its text feature.
- UnionBank PHP Savings, Checking, or EON account.
- Compatible mobile phone.
- Enrollment is required to access your accounts.
To enroll, you may do any of the following:
1. Call our 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8418600
2. Fill up the UMobile Request Form and submit to a UnionBank branch nearest you
Account Number/s to be enrolled (must be your own account)
Enrollment is subject for review and approval. You will receive an SMS notification once you are successfully enrolled to UMobile.
For more information, please visit: www.unionbankph.com/umobile
View account balances
Search transaction history
Transfer funds between Union Bank accounts
Pay bills to existing payees*
View and/or change scheduled bill payments
Locate ATMs and branches
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking with NetTeller and Bill Pay with Power Pay.
Username and password required. Protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL provides data encryption and server authentication for an Internet connection
·Alerts: View any alerts you have set up through Union State's Netteller Online Banking1
·Mobile Bill Pay: Pay any bills you have set up through Union State's Netteller Online Banking2
·Check balances, transfer money between Union State Accounts, and locate ATMs/banking centers3
*Must be enrolled in Union State's Netteller Online Banking.
1Alerts must be set up previously in Online Banking.
2Bill Pay Payees must be set up previously in Online Banking.
3Transfers can only be done between Union State Accounts. You cannot transfer money to another Finanical Institution.
©2013 Union State Bank - Member FDIC & Equal Housing Lender
Keywords: Union State Bank, Union State, mobile banking, mobile, bank, banking, internet banking
With Android phone in hand, you can take care of finances 24/7.
Want to check a balance? Simple.
Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
Looking for a branch or ATM while traveling? Search by ZIP Code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.servicecu.org/civilian/content/PrivacyStatement.asp
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Make deposits
• Locate TCU - Find ATM and Service Center locations utilizing GPS navigation
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.tcunet.com/home/about/privacy
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* Offline Service Requests
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit https://www.obcindia.co.in/
• Check balances 24/7
• View pending items and history
• Create, approve, cancel, or view funds transfers
• Search transaction history by date and description
• Create and view secure messages
There is no charge to download and use the application. Standard data rates and messaging rates from your mobile carrier may apply.