Once your security details have been entered you can perform the most popular account activities on your mobile device.
* See an account summary.
* Request a transfer.
* Check recent transactions.
* Make payments.
* View your PIN.
How to Register
For your security, you'll need to register for Online Card Services on the full MBNA website first. Visit us online at www.mbna.co.uk and select ‘Register’. You'll need your credit card and either the welcome letter that came with it, or your latest statement.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
This app and Mobile Card Services are designed for use in the UK. We don't charge you for using this app but standard network charges may apply in the UK and abroad. The app services may be affected by the signal and functionality of your mobile device.
Mobile Card Services in this app is available to our Online Card Services customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Card Services, Mobile Card Services and Mobile Text Services - Terms and Conditions of Use at http://www.mbna.co.uk/terms/
The MBNA Card Services app may be withdrawn at any time.
MBNA Limited: Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales number 02783251.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
* Update your contact details
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
-- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
- The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Anuitet)
- Keeping statistics on completed payment
- Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
- A reminder of the next payment (only Credit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Changing the interest rate (only Credit Manager PRO)
- Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
- (NEW) Blocking access to the data by password (only Credit Manager PRO)
FEATURES OF VIBE CREDIT UNION MOBILE BANKING
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills**
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATM’s and Vibe Credit Union branches
SAFE AND SECURE
Vibe Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking. There is no charge from Vibe Credit Union, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
As an Experian Credit Tracker member, just sign in to your account with your Username and Password to start using the app.
• View your full Experian Credit Report so you can see the same kind of information that banks see – including all of your credit accounts, inquiries, and any public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
• Get your current FICO Credit Score. FICO Scores are used in 90% of credit decisions.
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see the key areas that influence your FICO Score.
• Score Factors tell you which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile such as when a new credit account is opened in your name, an address change is reported, or an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• When these changes occur, we’ll send you an alert so that you can view it right away on your device.
• Dashboard provides an overview of your most recent credit health and trends.
• Your Credit Summary shows you the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
• Buy your Experian Credit Report for $1 and start your 7-day trial membership with Experian Credit Tracker. After the trial is over, your membership will be $21.95/month.
• Just tap “Sign Up” and complete the enrollment process on your device – then you’ll have unlimited access to your Experian credit data and monitoring!
Download the new Experian Credit Tracker app for Android devices today for a faster, easier way to access your credit on the go.
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
- Track your application to view your status
- View your account to see changes and repayment schedule
- View and send your account statement
- Top-Up your loan
- Renew closed loans
- Request letter of non-indebtedness for a closed loan
- View the total percentage of your loan that you have repaid
- Receive notifications on the state of your loan
- Pay your monthly installment with Quickteller
- Schedule document pickup through the app
How to Get Started:
- Download the Mobile App
- Sign up for an account
- Apply for a loan or link your existing Loan Account (Call 01-460-9945 for your Client ID - Existing Customers)
With the One Credit mobile application on your device, your financial life just got easier. We have the fastest disbursement time in the industry, no delays in processing, no account opening requirement, no guarantors required and up to 12-month repayments!
- Staff ID and one other form of valid identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport or national ID)
- One recent passport photograph
- Bank statements showing 6 (most recent) salary credits prior to application date
- Employment letter and/or promotion letter, confirmation letter or salary review letter(s)
- Monthly repayment cheques dated in line with your pay day
- Security cheque covering full loan repayment amount
- Pay slips are compulsory for government workers
- N2,000 non-refundable processing fee made payable to:
Account Name: One Credit Limited
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1013242399
For more information or enquiry, call us on 01-460-9945 or visit our website at http://www.one-cred.com
One Credit is a licensed microfinance bank registered as One Microfinance Bank. One Credit’s mission is to provide short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
Identify your best card for every payment you make, and see how much you will save if you were to pay using that card. This is based on several factors, including how you earn and redeem reward points on your cards, and special offers on them.
Just indicate how much you're paying, and where. Cardback will save you the trouble of doing complicated calculations before every payment.
• Works at restaurants, cafes, petrol pumps, supermarkets, departmental stores, electronics stores, apparel stores, spas, salons, parlors, online e-commerce websites, flight ticket booking sites, railway ticket booking sites, movies, plays, sports matches ticket booking sites, bill payment websites and a lot of other places.
• Unlock benefits even if no offer is available when you are paying.
• No card numbers needed. The bank name, type and full name of your cards is enough.
• Support for over 600 cards including credit, debit, prepaid and loyalty cards across 10 major banks and card providers.
• Personalized and intelligent - relevant information only.
• Location aware - detects your location and helps explore places around you.
• Automatic notifications when you go to malls and markets.
• Works even if you hold just one card.
• In-depth information about reward points, EMI and cashback schemes, and other deals, offers, discounts and benefits on your cards
Supported banks: HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, American Express (Amex)
Currently works best in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
1. Precise location (GPS and network-based): to identify your current location, so that you can explore places around you
2. Full network access: to access the internet on your phone which is critical for our app to function.
3. View network connections: same as point 2
4. Receive data from Internet: same as point 2
5. Read phone status and identity: to identify the screen size and resolution of your phone (not phone number or other sensitive information), so that we can optimize the app for your phone's screen size and resolution. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
6. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to create a temporary cache of data received from our servers. This enhances your user experience and makes subsequent usages faster. Please be rest assured that we will NOT delete anything from your SD card!
7. Find accounts on the device: to show you a list of your email addresses to ease out your signup process. You will never have to enter any passwords in Cardback. Signing up is as simple as tapping on an email address of yours, and we don't store any other email address apart from the one you tap on. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
8. Test access to protected storage: to allow you to transfer Cardback to your SD card. Without this permission, Cardback will always stay on your phone's internal memory, which may not be desirable for phones with lower internal memory. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give us any access to protected memory locations on your phone!
9. Control vibration: to send you push notifications about benefits running on your cards. Please be rest assured that taking this permission does not imply that our app will drain out your phone's battery. It will only use your phone's battery when we send you a notification.
10. Prevent device from sleeping: same as point 9
11. System tools - to automatically start at boot, get running tasks: This is needed in order to notify you about the offers, even when the app is in background.
Thanks to s-peek you can have every European company at your fingertips, check their reliability, profitability and their health status.
With s-peek you have access to the information of over 20 million companies and you can:
- Learn about credit rating and commercial credit limit;
- Check out the most important financial data;
- Download business information in PDF format (via web only);
- Automatically monitor all relevant updates concerning the purchased report;
- Invite your friends to use s-peek (and you get free credits!);
- Give your opinion based on your personal experience;
- Read what other people think about the companies;
- Invite your friends to share company information (via web only);
- Share your opinions on the major social networks.
Immediate access to credit rating, commercial credit limit and financial information of every European company!
Want financial information of all European companies instantly?
Want to know about the Credit rating of all companies? Want to learn about credit limit and the maximum exposure of all your customers?
S-peek is what you’re looking for. Here are some reviews by the users who have already tried S-peek:
“New design and really interesting new options. Fascinating app to quickly understand the economic and financial performance of Italian and foreign companies.”
“Really useful to quickly place the business partner, whether a client or a provider. Reports are not for free, but find the same information would cost much more.”
“Congratulations! Really useful, clear and suitable for all user, even those less experienced.”
“Really useful to immediately understand if a potential client will pay or not.”
All assessments present in s-peek are expressed using all available public information about the company examined such as: company details, financial statements, industry sector concerned and so on.
* s-peek: Credit rating & Financial analysis statements, Register of Companies *
The credit rating and the commercial credit limit available within the application are evaluated through the innovative “Multi Objective Rating Evaluation” (http://www.modefinance.com/home/MOREphilosophy.html) methodology, a
product of modeFinance. This innovation studies the company as a complex system and deepens the analysis of its different areas: solvency, debt coverage, liquidity, cash cycle, profitability, fixed assets coverage ratio, comparison with the sector concerned and so on.
The color associated with each company is the macro category of credit rating assessed according to the last available annual financial statement.
Green: AAA, AA, A, BBB
Yellow: BB, B
Red: CCC, CC, C, D
Grey: rating not assessable due to the lack of some financial data.
Basic report: allows you to quickly obtain basic information such as: credit rating of the previous three years, commercial credit limit, analysis main macro areas of the company (solvency, liquidity, profitability), sectorial comparison.
Full Report: allows you to further explore the information on the basic report with budget items such as turnover, profits (or losses) of the financial year, total assets, shareholders' equity. This report also includes corporate registration information (address, phone, sector, etc.).
In order to increase the ease of use, web version and mobile version display synchronized information.
s-peek: Credit rating report, Financial analysis statements and Register of Companies.
Once you have downloaded the free app, plug in the optional card reader that we have provided and you’re ready to accept any Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB card from your customers. Capture a digital signature right on the screen and email a receipt, all from your mobile device.
Benefits of SterlingCard’s Mobile Payment App include:
• Ability to process all Sales, Refunds, and Pre-Authorized payments
• Daily, weekly and monthly to date reports in real-time all within the app
• Completely secure and PCI compliant – no card data is stored on the device
• Individual merchant account with your own descriptor showing on customers card statement
•Find the nearest Ascend financial center.
•Find the nearest fee-free ATM.
•Monitor your Ascend accounts.
•Get detailed history for each account.
•View the front and back of cancelled checks.
•Transfer money between accounts.
•Add payees – Pay anyone whom you would normally send a check.
If you do not have one or more of these free services, register via Mobile Account Access at ascendfcu.org:
E-BRANCH – It all begins with E-BRANCH. Visit ascendfcu.org and move your curser over E-BRANCH Login in the upper right. Click Learn More/Apply and complete the online application. You will hear from us the next business day.
E-PAY – Log into E-BRANCH. Click the E-PAY tab. Complete the form and read our terms and conditions. Click if you accept. You will be notified on-screen and via email of the successful receipt of your application.
e-statements – Log into E-BRANCH. Select Account Access, then Online Statements. Read our terms and conditions. Click if you accept. When your e-statement is ready, you will receive an email.
Thank you for choosing Ascend for your free, convenient and secure e-services. If you have any questions, please call 800-342-3086 or visit ascendfcu.org and send us an email.
Federally insured by the NCUA, membership is limited.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ascendfcu.org/home/pas
Associated Credit Union, located in metro Atlanta, is a full-service financial institution with competitive loans and mortgages, account services, savings and checking accounts, member benefits and robust online services. Better than a Bank. Anyone can join.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.acuonline.org/home/home/