Start banking wherever you are with Mobile Banking on your Android! Available to all Independent Bank Online Banking customers, Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills and find locations.
If you have questions or need assistance with setting up Mobile Banking, please contact Customer Care at 1.800.355.0641.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Easily transfer funds between eligible accounts.
- Single One Time Payments
- Payments to Existing Payees
- Search for nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address.
With the Mobile Banking app from Independent Bank, you have access to check your available balances, view account activity, search bank history, locate the nearest branch/ATM locations and transfer funds safely and conveniently from your mobile phone.
Check real time, balances on accounts
View account activity on all Independent Bank accounts
Review pending items and search banking history by date and description
Locate the nearest branch/ATM locations
Approve, cancel, or view all transactions
Send and receive secure messages
Independent Bank’s Mobile Banking app is free and is available to all Independent Bank Online Banking customers. With the Mobile Banking app, you can trust in the same ease of access and password-protected 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security given to our Online Banking customers.
*You must enroll in Independent Bank’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking services to use the Mobile Banking app.
Independent Bank. A Partnership You Can Bank On.
You can now use our exclusive i-bank Mobile Banking application that allows you to:
- Perform all your banking transactions with one touch! Provided that you have already subscribed at i-bank Internet Banking, you can use the same user ID and Password to view from your Android device your account balances and the 10 more recent transactions on your accounts, your credit card outstanding balance and the 10 more recent movements; pay NBG credit cards, Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE, EYDAP, DEH bills; transfer funds between NBG accounts.
- Barcode scanning and OCR functionality for bill payments.
- Locate the nearest National Bank of Greece ATM or branch. Find easily and quickly our nearest ATM spot and check special capabilities offered such as automatic cash deposit (BNA).
- Contact National Bank of Greece. Talk to our Contact Center Representatives with just one touch.
Your security is our priority. We use several advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with high security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our internet site at http://www.nbg.gr/wps/portal/en/i-bank or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
There is no charge from National Bank of Greece for downloading the application, but data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
According to suggestion, trace your income and expense is the first step to construct a healthy finance. You have to analyze your expense habit, and then set budget of expense items to control income/expense cash flow. This is the insight inspiration of Money Notes. Besides helping you to reduce unnecessary consumption, we also hope you can active arrange your income distribution including ordinary expenditure, insurance, investment, deposit and debt.
1.Simple and beautiful user interface. Add a new transaction is fast and intuitively.
2.Transaction list and budgets are enhanced in main screen. We recommend you review history expenses and regular income, and then set appropriate budgets for your family condition.
3.Budget setting. You can set budget of total expense, specific category or item.
4.User defined account( Cash, Bank account, Credit card, Pre-paid and others) for managing your balance and cash flow.
5.Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable.
6.Bill reminder alarm.
7.Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card. The file extension is .xml and we suggest you open the file by excel software.
8.Database backup and recovery.
9.4 PIN number to protect your personal data security.
Keywords: Budget, Money, Expenses, finance
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
• Check balances
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Find ATM and branch locations
• Review your transaction history
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Now Independence Bank offers you the freedom to bank your way – anywhere and anytime you want. Easy to use and remarkably convenient, Independence Bank’s mobile banking puts our banking revolution right in your hands.
- In order to use our mobile banking services, you must first be enrolled in online banking
- Independence Bank offers our online banking service to any customer with a checking or savings account. If you are not already enrolled in online banking, visit any Independence Bank location or download, print and complete the enrollment form for online personal banking or the enrollment form for online business banking by visiting www.1776bank.com/online-banking/enroll]
- After enrolling, download the application to begin managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile device.*
*Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply
- MFA is the same as Independence Bank’s online banking which you are already comfortable with
- Mobile Banking offers you the same level of SSL protection as online banking
• View account balances on all accounts instantly
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills instantly and easily
• Get timely and important account alerts
• Locate the nearest Independence Bank ATM at the touch of a button
• Call our Voice Banking service, Independence Anytime for automated information and Customer Service
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Pay Anyone or Pay to Mobile
• Pay bills with BPAY® and add BPAY® billers and payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne ATM or branch
• MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without logging on to mobile banking
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account or savings account
• Apply for a personal loan, term deposit or credit card
• Activate your new debit or credit card
• View the interest earned (perfect for tax time)
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Travelling overseas –notify us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
• Budget Planner – an easy tool to help you better manage your money
Business customers can also:
• View your account balances and transaction information
• Transfer between your own accounts including foreign currency accounts
• View your authorization summary and mobile payment history
For a more information visit http://www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Google+ : www.plus.google.com/+stgeorgebank/
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required use Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
2) Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
We collect information on how you use the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518 Internet Banking is issued by Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
This service is FREE*, but you must enroll first in Online Banking at www.bankcib.com. If you are already enrolled, simply use your online Banking ID and Password.
You can trust that your information is secure. We utilize industry standard security technology (SSL) with 128-bit encrypted communications and security certificates, making Mobile Banking as secure as Online Banking.
Questions? Call 952-915-8525.
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and internet charges may apply.
Keywords: bank, Minnesota bank, MN bank, Minn bank, Citizens Independent, Citizens bank, St Louis Park bank
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
• szybkich przelewów między posiadaczami aplikacji PeoPay,
• płatności w internecie,
• płatności w sklepach i punktach usługowych oznaczonych logo PeoPay,
• wypłat z bankomatów Banku Pekao S.A. oznaczonych logo PeoPay,
• wpłat na cele charytatywne, np. podczas Wielkiej Orkiestry Świątecznej Pomocy, skanując dedykowany kod QR można szybko, wygodnie i bezpiecznie wpłacić pieniądze na wsparcie Fundacji.
Nie musisz mieć przy sobie portfela, pamiętać numerów rachunków znajomych, ani mieć dostępu do komputera.
Wystarczy, że skorzystasz ze swojego smartfona!
Masz pełną niezależność - możesz być Klientem dowolnego banku i operatora.
Jak zostać użytkownikiem PeoPay?
Jesteś Klientem Banku Pekao S.A. i posiadasz Eurokonto – to proste, możesz wybrać swoje konto, jako rachunek do płatności mobilnych PeoPay!
Nie posiadasz jeszcze Eurokonta w Banku Pekao S.A.? Też możesz korzystać z aplikacji PeoPay, aby rozpocząć korzystanie:
• utwórz samodzielnie rachunek do wpłat w aplikacji (wybierając opcję „Utwórz nowy”) lub
• jeśli posiadasz kartę prepaid Banku Pekao S.A. - użyj jej w aplikacji (wybierając opcję „Użyj rachunku prepaid Pekao”)
Korzystanie z PeoPay jest bezpieczne. Wszystkie Twoje dane są chronione, a Ty masz pełną kontrolę swoich wydatków!
• Twoje pieniądze nie są przechowywane w telefonie, a zagubienie telefonu nie oznacza ich utraty,
• płatności mogą być potwierdzane kodem ePIN, który ustalasz i zmieniasz, gdy tylko chcesz,
• szczegółowe informacje są dostępne w aplikacji wyłącznie po zalogowaniu.
Płać, przelewaj i wypłacaj z PeoPay!
Więcej informacji, regulamin oraz warunki korzystania na www.peopay.pl