Not yet available for Android tablet.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.rfcu.com/home/online/security/privacy
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location information
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
More info at http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbook
Real time transaction updates* No phone calls*No wait for SMS alerts*Account statements anywhere anytime*Offline mode*Facility to tag transactions*Personalized remarks for transactions*Search and filter facility*Multiple accounts view
you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank.
If you have not, you can do so by logging into FedNet, the net banking facility of the Bank or by approaching any of the branches.
After registering your mobile number with the FedBook, download FedBook.
After installation of the App, if you have not registered for FedAlert or FedMobile, send an SMS to 919895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number as follows:
SMS FEDBOOK Space 14 Digit account number
Example FEDBOOK 12345678901234
Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
Search and filter facility to find a transaction.
View Transactions of all operative accounts at a single window
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbookTC
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com.
For related queries, call 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(All India toll Free) or +91-484-2630994 (for Customers from abroad).
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
• Add funds to your Account from your bank account or debit card
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
• Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Check your Available Balance
• View your transaction history
• Pay Bills
• Set funds aside in your SetAside(SM) Account
• Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
• Find the nearest fee-free ATM
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
- Check Balances
- Remote Deposit
- Bill Pay
- View Transactions
- Transfer Funds
- Find ATM Locations
- Create and View Graphs
- Send and Recieve Secure Messages
• Check account balances and transfer funds instantly
• Deposit checks
• Pay bills
• View & activate your personalized cash back offers
• Search for ATM/branch
• And more!
The App is available for registered NetBranch Online Banking users. Not a NetBranch user? Enroll online, visit by any Apple branch or call 703-788-4800 to register today!
Login securely with the same username, password and security prompts used for NetBranch Online Banking. Plus, the App is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol and the data that passes between it and Apple's web servers is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology providing high levels of security.
* Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android tablet (8 inch screens & above).
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android tablet. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds, including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book
And much, much more.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides additional protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. The simple, easy-to-use tablet design will provide you with a simplified digital banking experience.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images.
• Available balance and pending deposits — Learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for quickly.
• Expand/collapse account details -- to see only the information you need.
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page.
• Credit card rewards balance – know at a glance your point total.
• Hot tasks – Simplifies the way you view your account activity, send and transfer money, deposit checks, and pay bills.
• Deposit checks using your Android tablet.
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at U.S. financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your tablet.
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use.
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts.
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news.
• Track your retirement account plans and balances.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions.
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile.
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
* Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v4.0 and higher are supported. If you aren't able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Federal Bank has been in the forefront in implementing technology driven products and services. The tech savvy culture is aimed at customer convenience and better efficiency.
The latest FedMobile application reflects the Bank’s impressive record in launching various technology products to its customers.
Contact your nearest Federal Bank Branch and register for Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking service .
For queries, dial our pan India toll free number 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199. Customers from abroad may dial +91-484-2630994.
- Start a Payday Loan
- Get an Appraisal for a Title Loan
- Find a Store Locatioin
- Manage your online loans
Why Check Into Cash?
• Quick, Easy, Confidential
• Trusted provider for 20+ years
• Licensed & Regulated
• One Stop Money Shop
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact us
• Share our app with friends and family
More features are coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
The Alabama SAF-T-Net® app alerts you to impending weather danger at locations like home, work or your kids’ school, so you can protect your family by knowing what’s coming—up to 15 minutes before the storm hits. It’s also a great year-round weather app, complete with current conditions, forecasts and an easy-to-use weather map with radar, satellite imagery and more.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts for dangerous storms approaching, as well as “twisting” storms that may cause tornadoes
• National Weather Service storm-based warnings for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and flash floods
• Integrated weather alerts with Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rankings for up to four locations, including your current location
• Current and forecast conditions based on city, zip code or your current location
• Nationwide radar, satellite imagery, temperature and more
• Interactive weather map with pan and zoom
• National Hurricane Center (NHC) track forecast cones
• 3 and 7-day forecasts in both quick view and detailed formats
• National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on the map
FEATURING THE BARON TORNADO INDEX
The Baron-exclusive alerts are accompanied by a simple 1-to-10 ranking on the likelihood of a tornado within the approaching storm cell. Called the Baron Tornado Index (BTI), this ranking is more local and accurate than regional alerts.
USE IT EVERY DAY
The Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, forecasts, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. An easy-to-use slider lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times and locations important to you.
***NOTE FOR CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS TO TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS AND VOICE CALLS FROM ALABAMA SAF-T-NET: To avoid receiving duplicate alerts from the app and your existing text/email/voice account, please text “stop” to 61872, or log in to your web-based account to disable your current alerts.
Visit the FAQ page at www.alabamasaftnet.com to learn how to disable alerts. It is recommended that you configure alerts in the app before disabling your original account to prevent disruption in alerting service. You can configure your weather notifications in the app by tapping the Alabama SAF-T-Net logo at the top-left of the screen, then tapping “SAF-T-Net Alerts” in the resulting menu tab. Then tap “Settings” at the top-right to set your preferences.