Not yet available for Android tablet.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.rfcu.com/home/online/security/privacy
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location information
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
As an Experian Credit Tracker member, just sign in to your account with your Username and Password to start using the app.
• View your full Experian Credit Report so you can see the same kind of information that banks see – including all of your credit accounts, inquiries, and any public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
• Get your current FICO Credit Score. FICO Scores are used in 90% of credit decisions.
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see the key areas that influence your FICO Score.
• Score Factors tell you which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile such as when a new credit account is opened in your name, an address change is reported, or an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• When these changes occur, we’ll send you an alert so that you can view it right away on your device.
• Dashboard provides an overview of your most recent credit health and trends.
• Your Credit Summary shows you the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
• Buy your Experian Credit Report for $1 and start your 7-day trial membership with Experian Credit Tracker. After the trial is over, your membership will be $21.95/month.
• Just tap “Sign Up” and complete the enrollment process on your device – then you’ll have unlimited access to your Experian credit data and monitoring!
Download the new Experian Credit Tracker app for Android devices today for a faster, easier way to access your credit on the go.
Bank with confidence - L&N Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With L&N FCU Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between L&N FCU accounts
• Find the nearest L&N FCU branches and ATMs
• Deposit checks right from your Android
To use L&N FCU Mobile, you must be an L&N FCU member and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.lnfcu.com
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
Now you can check your credit score for free using our Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With our app you will receive:
■ Extensive 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
With Android in hand, you can take care of finances 24/7.
Want to check a balance? Simple.
Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
Looking for a branch or ATM while traveling? Search by ZIP Code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.vystarcu.org/home/privacy
➡ Walnut provides intuitive visualisations and smart insights on your expenses
➡ No bank accounts or passwords required. Track Debit and Credit Cards, bills, movie tickets and a lot more auto-magically!
➡ It keeps track of your monthly ATM withdrawals so you don't pay overuse fees
➡ Never forget to pay a bill on time! Walnut will remind you of pending bills
➡ Walnut analyses your SMS inbox to surface important information like bills and tickets.
➡ Make your own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too
➡ Add notes, tags and bill/receipt photos to transactions
➡ Easily search for expenses, tags or notes
➡ Lookup information on places you visit and share with friends and social networks
➡ See all your SMS offers together in one place (beta)
➡ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see http://www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
➡ Walnut consolidates all business messages into a better view: no more LM-, DM-, AM- messages scattered in several places. Walnut even knows related senders and keeps all those messages together to make your life easier!
➡ Save time and money with this smart personal assistant app that just works!
➡ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
➡ Google Play Store's essential app for India and proudly made in India 🇮🇳
SUPPORTED BANKS & BUSINESSES
1. HDFC Bank, debit and credit cards
2. Axis Bank, debit and credit cards
3. ICICI Bank, debit and credit cards
4. SBI, debit and credit cards
5. Citibank, debit and credit cards
6. Yes Bank debit cards
7. IDBI Bank and debit cards
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank debit and credit cards
9. IndusInd Bank, debit and credit cards
10. Punjab National Bank debit and credit card
11. Union Bank of India and debit cards
12. Bank of Baroda, debit and credit cards
13. Canara Bank, debit and credit cards
14. TATA credit card
15. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
16. BookMyShow, Ola Cabs
...and lots more to come.
Expense management, bill tracking, bill reminders? Walnut has you covered!
"Walnut – The Auto-magic Personal Assistant" http://www.nextbigwhat.com/walnut-auto-magic-personal-assistant-297/
"Do you think SMS is dead? Walnut will make you reconsider" http://yourstory.com/2014/10/sms-startups-tbox-walnut/
"Walnut Wants To Be The Passbook & Booking App For Android Devices" http://inc42.com/startups/walnut/
Note: Some XIAOMI users may need to add Walnut to device Autostart list by navigating to "Settings->Security->Permissions->Autostart", scrolling down and selecting 'Walnut'
Identify your best card for every payment you make, and see how much you will save if you were to pay using that card. This is based on several factors, including how you earn and redeem reward points on your cards, and special offers on them.
Just indicate how much you're paying, and where. Cardback will save you the trouble of doing complicated calculations before every payment.
• Works at restaurants, cafes, petrol pumps, supermarkets, departmental stores, electronics stores, apparel stores, spas, salons, parlors, online e-commerce websites, flight ticket booking sites, railway ticket booking sites, movies, plays, sports matches ticket booking sites, bill payment websites and a lot of other places.
• Unlock benefits even if no offer is available when you are paying.
• No card numbers needed. The bank name, type and full name of your cards is enough.
• Support for over 600 cards including credit, debit, prepaid and loyalty cards across 10 major banks and card providers.
• Personalized and intelligent - relevant information only.
• Location aware - detects your location and helps explore places around you.
• Automatic notifications when you go to malls and markets.
• Works even if you hold just one card.
• In-depth information about reward points, EMI and cashback schemes, and other deals, offers, discounts and benefits on your cards
Supported banks: HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, American Express (Amex)
Currently works best in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
1. Precise location (GPS and network-based): to identify your current location, so that you can explore places around you
2. Full network access: to access the internet on your phone which is critical for our app to function.
3. View network connections: same as point 2
4. Receive data from Internet: same as point 2
5. Read phone status and identity: to identify the screen size and resolution of your phone (not phone number or other sensitive information), so that we can optimize the app for your phone's screen size and resolution. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
6. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to create a temporary cache of data received from our servers. This enhances your user experience and makes subsequent usages faster. Please be rest assured that we will NOT delete anything from your SD card!
7. Find accounts on the device: to show you a list of your email addresses to ease out your signup process. You will never have to enter any passwords in Cardback. Signing up is as simple as tapping on an email address of yours, and we don't store any other email address apart from the one you tap on. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
8. Test access to protected storage: to allow you to transfer Cardback to your SD card. Without this permission, Cardback will always stay on your phone's internal memory, which may not be desirable for phones with lower internal memory. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give us any access to protected memory locations on your phone!
9. Control vibration: to send you push notifications about benefits running on your cards. Please be rest assured that taking this permission does not imply that our app will drain out your phone's battery. It will only use your phone's battery when we send you a notification.
10. Prevent device from sleeping: same as point 9
11. System tools - to automatically start at boot, get running tasks: This is needed in order to notify you about the offers, even when the app is in background.
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact us
• Share our app with friends and family
More features are coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
The Alabama SAF-T-Net® app alerts you to impending weather danger at locations like home, work or your kids’ school, so you can protect your family by knowing what’s coming—up to 15 minutes before the storm hits. It’s also a great year-round weather app, complete with current conditions, forecasts and an easy-to-use weather map with radar, satellite imagery and more.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts for dangerous storms approaching, as well as “twisting” storms that may cause tornadoes
• National Weather Service storm-based warnings for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and flash floods
• Integrated weather alerts with Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rankings for up to four locations, including your current location
• Current and forecast conditions based on city, zip code or your current location
• Nationwide radar, satellite imagery, temperature and more
• Interactive weather map with pan and zoom
• National Hurricane Center (NHC) track forecast cones
• 3 and 7-day forecasts in both quick view and detailed formats
• National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on the map
FEATURING THE BARON TORNADO INDEX
The Baron-exclusive alerts are accompanied by a simple 1-to-10 ranking on the likelihood of a tornado within the approaching storm cell. Called the Baron Tornado Index (BTI), this ranking is more local and accurate than regional alerts.
USE IT EVERY DAY
The Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, forecasts, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. An easy-to-use slider lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times and locations important to you.
***NOTE FOR CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS TO TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS AND VOICE CALLS FROM ALABAMA SAF-T-NET: To avoid receiving duplicate alerts from the app and your existing text/email/voice account, please text “stop” to 61872, or log in to your web-based account to disable your current alerts.
Visit the FAQ page at www.alabamasaftnet.com to learn how to disable alerts. It is recommended that you configure alerts in the app before disabling your original account to prevent disruption in alerting service. You can configure your weather notifications in the app by tapping the Alabama SAF-T-Net logo at the top-left of the screen, then tapping “SAF-T-Net Alerts” in the resulting menu tab. Then tap “Settings” at the top-right to set your preferences.