How to Use Mobile banking
•sends an SMS “CBIREG” to “9223172357”
•You will Gets the User-ID and Default MPIN
•For android mobile user Visit Google play store to download the Cent Mobile application and for java and blackberry mobile user visit https://centralbankmobile.in/cbiapp/
•Login into application and change the default MPIN
•Activate your mobile banking by login to your personal internet banking and go to Mobile banking activation menu or visit your home branch.
•Go to setting and change the channel as per your choice i.e. SMS or GPRS, If channel is SMS then for each and every request you will require a SMS charges ,If channel is GPRS then there is no any charges for your SMS only you need to ensure your GPRS connection should be ON
•Now you can use the Central Bank of India Mobile Application.
* Fast access.
* Offline view.
* Filter by transaction date and search by remarks,amount and transaction type.
* Option to set default account.
* Rearrange entries by ascending or descending order.
* Option to change number of transactions per page.
* Personalise your passbook by creating your own personal ledger and tag/add transactions to it.
* Share your account/transaction details using SMS, email etc.
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
REGISTER - To use CentralMOBILE, you must first be enrolled in CentralNET online banking. To use the CentralMOBILE APP, simply download the APP, to use the browser you will need to register your device in CentralNET to receive the browser address and an activation code.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT - Snap photos of checks and deposit them right from your smartphone. Just sign the back snap, and send.
CHECK BALANCES – See your latest checking and savings account balances and recent transactions.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Easily transfer cash between your eligible Central Bank accounts.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time payments from anywhere and change or cancel pending payments you have entered through CentralMOBILE or CentralNET online banking.
POPMONEY – Send and request money with our new Popmoney feature.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find nearby Central Bank branches and ATMs using your phone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by Zip code or address.
Central Bank & Trust Co. and Central Bank of Jefferson County are wholly owned subsidiaries of Central Bancshares, Lexington, Kentucky.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Department of Post never ask you to provide your MPIN, Transaction Password, User ID and OTP (One Time Password). Please be aware of such Phishing by fraudulent.
How to Activate Mobile Banking Application
1. Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store. Please don’t download from any other websites.
2. Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
3. Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with Department of Post.
4. No message Charges for OTP (One Time Password). We shall deliver you Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device. Please enter the OTP on the screen which asked you to enter the OTP and proceed further.
5. Once successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN. Please enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for Mobile Banking Application.
6. For login into Mobile Banking application, please enter your User Id and the new MPIN.
Should you face any difficulty or you have any queries, please contact our Customer care
We request you to please provide your valuable feedback and help us to serve you better. Department of Posts – Banking in your hand.
★ App calculates following calculations in most accurate way
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment
- Fixed Deposit Maturity (FD)
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Tax Deduction @ Source (TDS)
- Percentage Calculations
★ App can be used as
- IFSC Code searcher
- MICR Code searcher
- Bank Branch Locator
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Bankers Calculator
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Easy Navigation.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 3.0 (HoneyComb).
★ Made for
★ Care we took:
Bank Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at email@example.com (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy assisting you.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 100 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Airtel Money app provides the best in class payment experience for Recharges, Instant Money Transfers to Contacts, Shops & Bank accounts, Bill Payments and online shopping.
The new app that works for all telecom carriers in India, also allows you to discover people and shops near you, making location based payments a reality.
Request money from your contacts was never earlier. You can even tap & request money with NFC based payments
Here is what you will experience in the new Airtel Money App:
- New User Interface: Ensures a fast, open and secure experience
- OTT: The new carrier agnostic app allows any customer on any operator to download and enjoy ALL the benefits of airtel money
- New ways to pay with Tap and location
- Fast & Simple: Fast forward your frequently used payments
- On-the-fly Load Money: No need to load your wallet first. Transact first and pay with Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking for your transactions with a simple checkout experience at the end.
- Snap & Store: Take a picture of your credit card and store it on Airtel’s PCI DSS certified infrastructure
What Can You Do With Airtel Money:
- Recharge ANY mobile, DTH or Datacard (all operators are supported)
- Pay Electricity, Water, Gas, Postpaid, Landline, DataCard bills
- Instantly transfer money to any bank account in India (uses the IMPS technology) or to any airtel money user.
- Pay @ Shops, restaurants or any merchants that accept airtel money.
- Request money from contacts
- Find and call Airtel Money retailers near you
What's In It For You:
- Get the best value of airtel prepaid and DTH recharges on the airtel money app
- Exclusive offers and deals from online and physical merchants. For a complete list of offers please visit http://airtel.in/money/exciting-offers/
Airtel Money is a RBI-authorized payment service. To use airtel money, download the app and load money into your wallet using your bank account or credit card.
Exclusive Offer: One-time Activation fee of Rs 15 waived off when the first load money is done online or through the app.
Please visit www.airtel.in/money for detailed terms & conditions.
The Mobile Banking facility of Canara Bank enables you to view balances, mini statements, view cheque status, transfer funds between accounts within our bank and between other banks as well ( Immediate Payment Services), perform mobile top-up, use M-Commerce services and receive alerts for mobile banking transactions and many more useful services.
This facility is introduced with the objective of enabling mobile as one more channel for banking including Funds Transfer online, in real time, at anytime anywhere.
For additional information on CanMobile kindly visit http://www.canarabank.com/English/scripts/canmobile.aspx
Mobile Text is also available to request account balances and activity via text messages. Standard wireless carrier charges apply to text messages and alerts.
Central Bank Lebanon Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, savings and money markets, and loans. Download the Android APP available for Central Bank Lebanon Mobile and enjoy mobile banking at its' finest. Central Bank Lebanon Mobile is ONLY available to Central Bank's Online Banking customers. Sign up for Online Banking today and enjoy the convenience of mobile banking. Online Banking users must login and add Web Mobile Settings and Text Mobile Settings to activate mobile use.
*There is NO fee from Central Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Approve wires & ACH
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
More features are coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!