Take charge of your financial future with Schwab’s mobile app for Android(TM). Monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want.
• Manage your brokerage, Schwab Bank, 401(k) and other accounts
• Trade/edit/cancel Stock, ETF, Mutual Fund and multi-leg option orders (2)
• Get real-time Trade Notifications
• Enjoy auto-updating Watchlists (synchronized with Schwab.com)
• Deposit Checks via Schwab Mobile Deposit™ (1)
• Add, edit, pay, or cancel Bill Pay payments for Schwab Bank
• More enhancements are coming soon
Your input is important. In the app, go to the Menu, select "Feedback" and share your experience and ideas for future enhancements.
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
(1)Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
(2)Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options" [http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp] Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC [http://www.sipc.org]) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC [http://www.sipc.org]) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2015 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC [http://www.sipc.org]. CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
• Recommends a diversified portfolio of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) designed to fit your selected goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance. Once you fund your account, it works for you daily– doing everything from investing to rebalancing your portfolio.
• Investors get a diversified portfolio built from ETFs handpicked by the Charles Schwab Investment Advisory (“CSIA”) team using rigorous criteria. Portfolios can be comprised of up to 20 asset classes across stocks, municipal and corporate bonds, real estate, and commodities, as well as an FDIC-insured cash allocation – so they’re truly diversified.
• Simple enrollment process, with a minimum investment of just $5,000.
• Monitoring your progress and managing your account is easy. All your account info is at your fingertips, whether you’re on your desktop or mobile device.
• Have questions? You can talk to a Schwab investment professional. They’re available 24/7/365.
ABOUT CHARLES SCHWAB
At Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals shape their financial future. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is the only service of its kind from a company with 40 years of experience and innovation. The cash allocation in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios will be accomplished through enrollment in the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Sweep Program (“Sweep Program”), a program sponsored by Schwab. By enrolling in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios, clients consent to having the free credit balances in their Schwab Intelligent Portfolios brokerage accounts swept to deposit accounts at Charles Schwab Bank (“Schwab Bank”) through the Sweep Program. Schwab Bank is an FDIC-insured depository institution affiliated with Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Schwab and CSIA. Cash balances held in the Sweep Program at Schwab Bank are eligible for FDIC insurance up to allowable limits.
Accounts must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 to be eligible for automatic rebalancing.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios charges no advisory fee. Schwab affiliates do earn revenue from the underlying assets in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios accounts. This revenue comes from managing Schwab ETFs ™ and providing services relating to certain third party ETFs that can be selected for the portfolio, and from the cash feature on the accounts. Revenue may also be received from the market centers where ETF trade orders are routed for execution. Diversification and rebalancing strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets. Schwab investment professionals are employees of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Please read the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios’™ disclosure brochures for important information
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is made available through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. ("SWIA"), a registered investment advisor. Portfolio management services are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"). SWIA and CSIA are affiliates of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”) and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products, including the Schwab One brokerage account, are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Member SIPC . Deposit and lending products are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2015 Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. All rights reserved.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.0515-3473.
With the Schwab Workplace Retirement App, you get on-the-go access to your retirement savings progress:
• Check your account balance.
• View and filter personal performance data.
• See how much you’re saving from each paycheck.
• Look at your account activity.
• View the latest headlines and market updates.
• Easily access answers to your questions.
Regarding the screenshots:
Account data shown is for illustrative purposes only. This is not a recommendation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connections limitations.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google's permission.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans and has provided this communication to you as part of the recordkeeping services they provide to Plans. Trust, custody and deposit products and services are available through Charles Schwab Bank.
©2014 Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. All rights reserved. (0814-5090)
“The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
“The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
“A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
• Track your investments for free:
SigFig automatically pulls your investment accounts into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Or, optimize your returns with automated investing:
SigFig optimizes your portfolios and monitors them daily to keep them on track with automatic rebalancing, dividend reinvestment, and tax efficient strategies.
• Keep more of your money:
Pay a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisor with a simple fee of 0.25% per year with no trading fees. Sign up and get your first 10K managed for free!
• Achieve your financial goals:
Connect with a financial advisor who will give you expert advice and help develop a personalized financial plan. Our investment team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars.
• Peace of mind:
We’ve integrated with Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade, so you can keep your money where it is. We also use the same level of security that your bank uses to safeguard your financial information.
* Brokerages we sync with:
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
** SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
*** You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
With Betterment’s mobile app, you can safely and securely:
• Access your account with a secure PIN log in
• Securely link your checking account
• Check the balance and returns of your investments in real time
• Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, anytime
• Manage your portfolio of stocks and bonds
• Review your investing goals and account activity
• Share Betterment with your friends and family
The press loves how smart Betterment is. Here’s what they’re saying:
• CNNMoney: “Lets sophisticated investors blend stocks and bonds in one easy-to-manage account.”
• CNBC: “A simpler way to save money.”
• Wall Street Journal: “A high-quality, low-cost, customer service oriented experience.”
Betterment has the functionality of traditional brokerage accounts offered by Fidelity, Scottrade, ETrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, and Sharebuilder then adds goal-based saving, behavioral insights, and automation to save you time and money.
With your Betterment account, you can:
• Build wealth by investing in customized, diversified portfolios of stock and bond ETFs chosen for optimal expected returns.
• Open a regular investment account, a Roth IRA, or traditional IRA, or manage a trust account.
• Save time through automation, including tax-efficient rebalancing, automatic dividend reinvesting, and automatic deposits.
• Save money. We never charge for trades or transactions. All you will ever pay is one low management cost based on your total account balance.
We ensure the utmost security and privacy when it comes to your account:
• Bank-Level Security: We use 256-bit SSL encryption and securely store your data.
• Fraud Protection: We protect your account from unauthorized activity.
• SIPC Account Protection: Securities in your account are SIPC protected up to $500,000.
• Privacy Protection: We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
All return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Actual returns will vary greatly and depend on personal and market circumstances.
Determination of largest automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of having the most clients, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of RIA automated investment services. Determination of fastest-growing automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of obtaining the largest number of new clients since January 1, 2014, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of automated investing services.
The Schwab Advisor Center™ Mobile Application makes it easy for independent registered investment advisors with a valid login to monitor and manage client accounts from their Android® device*.
* This application is for advisors whose firms custody assets with Schwab, and must be approved and activated by the advisor’s Firm Security Administrator (FSA) before use.
Manage client accounts wherever you are with convenient access to account balances, positions, and history.
FAST & EASY ACCESS
Conduct quick and easy searches for client account data using account name or number, in an easy-to-navigate format.
Contact your service team or Technical Client Services directly from your phone with one-touch access.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Schwab Advisor Center is a website of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Schwab) for the use of independent investment advisor clients that custody assets with Schwab.
Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading and support services of Schwab.
Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with or supervised by Schwab.
©2013 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. CS14169-00
Take Telco with you wherever you and your phone or tablet go! Our FREE Mobile app gives users the ability to:
View recent transactions
Deposit checks (phone only at this time - Android tablet check deposit coming soon!)
Pay bills to existing payees
Locate a branch or ATM
Banking with your Telco mobile app is safe and secure, backed by our commitment to online security.
Download today and take control of your finances on your time. Telco members who use Online Banking have immediate and automatic access to mobile banking - there's no registration process. Sign in the same way you would to Online Banking. If you are not currently an Online Banking user, visit www.brtelco.org to sign up.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.brtelco.org/home/about/privacy
1. "Buy," "Sell," and "Hold" recommendations for stocks based on our proprietary algorithm and advanced technical analysis.
2. Up-to-date market news streams and analyst reports.
3. Brokerage account integration. Trade through your brokerage accounts at E*Trade, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Scottrade, Charles Schwab and more!
4. Big movers of the day and overall market analysis
5. StockTwits integration to blend the social arena with the financial sector.
**Check out www.iStockAlerts.com for access to our FREE DESKTOP VERSION as well!**