★★★★★ The only app that AUTO STARTS when connected to Power or Bluetooth devices
★★★★★ Sync and merge data to TripLog Web from multiple devices with Fleet Management
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Featured in PC World and Seattle King5 TV news
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices.
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service.
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps.
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats.
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates.
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud.
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals.
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L).
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it.
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available.
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option.
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities.
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments.
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing.html
Purchased inside of the app that turns on certain features.
Vehicle Log Book is an AD FREE, fast, easy way to record travel and receipts for your vehicle.
This app can run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera etc) or take calls at the same time.
This app is designed to be one of the easiest tools for recording travel. It was developed for drivers who want to save time and remove the need to record travel manually anywhere in the world – Less taps and quicker trips.
Vehicle Log Book GPS has been created for business users, fleet operators and individuals who want to keep a track of their vehicle travel.
Users can Export into a PDF and/or an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the month or user set period and administer the data. Users will be able to compile complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles .
- Multiple date formats [dd/mm/yyyy – mm/dd/yyyy]
- Enter your odometer trip entry for personal or business using the GPS feature to record your travel automatically or you can enter the data manually
- Record Multiple vehicles
- Record in Kilometres or Miles
- Photograph and record vehicle receipts
- Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format) by day, week or custom dates
- Pre-defined tag and journey descriptions or enter descriptions on the fly
- Enhanced reporting features
- Review previous trips, update and add missed entries
- Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
*Australian users may be required to keep a log book for TAX purposes. Vehicle Log Book will generate logs based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – Simply Log, Generate and Submit.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please also note: Enable GPS and cellular data for best results
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.vehiclebook.net/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.
Found a bug or have a question or want to see something we don’t have?
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Faster service-to-invoice cycle time
* Faster service-to-cash cycle time
* Higher service productivity (jobs/day)
* Higher customer satisfaction
* Improved on-time SLA performance
* Improved customer loyalty
* Better customer communication
* Better customer knowledge
* Increased data quality
* Increased automation (less Admin)
* More resource accountability (GPS tracking)
* More installed base product knowledge
For more information, call +1-800-808-2793 or email us at email@example.com.
Document not only what the hotel looks like to help you decide if you want to stay there again, but record hotel amenities and features with ratings and photos and mark down the costs to see how prices have changed.
When a hotel is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone or tablet camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document the event.
Each hotel amenity and service comes with formatted fields to record the ratings, the cost, quality of service, and ambiance. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your hotel information instantaneously with your colleagues, friends, and family with the ability to post all your media and opinions on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your hotel experience with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The hotel journal application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
You can download your hotel data to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your stay. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are at the hotel with you, they can add their own ratings, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the hotel journal application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual at the hotel can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the hotel themselves.
See a 3D Oil Rig, complete with water, appear out of the mousepad and browse through the IFS solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry in this unique app.
This app requires the IFS APPLICATIONS for Oil & Gas mousemat tracker image to function (as seen in the screenshots)
More from developer
The credentials specified in IFS Account Manager are used by the other Android apps from IFS so that you only need to specify your system id, user name and password once, even if you use multiple apps that connect to the same IFS Applications system.
Use of IFS Account Manager requires that your company has a valid service order for IFS Cloud.
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
In its current version IFS Notify Me will notify you about new purchase requisitions, purchase orders, supplier invoices, and travel expenses waiting for your authorization.
IFS Notify Me can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Notify Me connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Time Tracker handles reporting of worked time on projects as well as deviances such as overtime and absence.
IFS Time Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Time Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Quick Reports can run SQL reports.
IFS Quick Reports can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Reports connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Support Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Support Companion connected to IFS’s Internet Support Center is free for IFS customers with a valid maintenance and support agreement.
IFS Quick Facts can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Facts connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
Key features include:
• View/edit/create accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities
• Integration of activities into your phones onboard calendar
(Requires Android 4.0 or higher)
• Direct dialing/e-mailing of contacts from within IFS Sales Companion
• Integration with your phones onboard map application to view account and contact locations
• Works offline with automatic synchronization with Sales & Marketing in the background
• Charts of won value performance
IFS Sales Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Sales Companion connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
It is also possible to take advantage of the IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ app when performing an audit and directly create nonconformance reports that are related to the audit.
IFS Audit Companion™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Audit Companion™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.
IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ includes the possibility to follow your submitted NCRs to see the status and if any actions are taken, as well as the ability to search and track other nonconformance reports.
IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.
IFS Admin Companion™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Admin Companion™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.
Use of IFS Incident Reporter™ requires a connection to an IFS Application installation(s) and a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription. However, you can try out IFS Incident Reporter™ in Try Me mode with demo data without the need to a log on or network connection.