IFT High-Yield course is based on Pareto’s 80-20 rule according to which 80% of the exam questions are likely to be based on 20% of the curriculum. Hence this course focuses on the 20% material which is most testable.
We call this the “High-Yield Course” because your investment (your time and money) is low but the potential return (passing the exam) is high! As with high-yield investments in the world of finance, there is risk. Your exam will contain some questions which are not addressed in the High-Yield Course. However, we believe that such questions will be few and if you complement the High-Yield course with sufficient practice, the probability of passing the exam is high.
The main components of the IFT High-Yield Course App are:
- IFT High-Yield Lectures® are video lectures which summarize each reading from the curriculum.
- IFT High-Yield Notes® summarize the most important concepts from each reading in 2 to 5 pages. Key formulas and facts are presented in blue boxes while examples appear in gray boxes.
(Note: for Level III, High-Yield notes are substituted with High-Yield slides)
Other features of the IFT High-Yield Course (for Levels I, II):
- High-Yield Questions: All learning outcomes are covered and there is minimum overlap of the questions.
- Key Facts and Formula Sheet: Approx. 10-12 pages covering key facts and formulas!
• Watch all High-Yield videos for all Levels (I, II, III)
• Read all High-Yield notes (slides in Level III app)
• Download video and notes/slides for use when off-line
• Save videos to favorites list
• Watch other useful IFT videos