A free trading app from the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider. Trade over 15,000 financial markets on the go – including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Download the IG app now and take advantage of sophisticated charts, alerts, analysis tools and more. Losses can exceed deposits.
- Spread bet, trade CFDs, buy and sell shares - all from one app*
- Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
- Practise trading with a risk-free demo
DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MARKETS
- Forex: Over 90 FX pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Shares: A huge range of global shares such as Apple and BP
- Indices: The FTSE 100, France 40, Germany 30 and all other major global stock indices
- Commodities: Gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
- Access interactive charts which you can pinch to zoom, or swipe to scroll
- Apply a wide variety of technical indicators and drawing tools
- Connect with fellow traders on IG Community
- View live prices on global markets
- Search upcoming events with our economic calendar
- Get breaking news from Reuters
- Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
- React instantly with buy and sell price alerts
- Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access (DMA)*
SHARE DEALING FOR UK, IRELAND CLIENTS
- Buy and sell thousands of local and international stocks
- Access live, real-time prices sourced from multiple venues
- Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access - available as standard
* No.1 spread betting and CFD provider: for CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published financial statements, July 2016; number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report October 2016). Spread betting and stockbroking accounts are for UK, Ireland clients only.
Australia and New Zealand:
IG offers CFD trading and Share Trading in Australia and CFD trading only in New Zealand. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 18923”
* IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Spread betting and share dealing is not available in Singapore. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at IG.com.sg.
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). Spread betting and Share dealing is not available in South Africa. South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
IG provides execution only services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on IG’s prices. Such trades are not on exchange. Whilst IG is a regulated FSP, CFDs issued by IG are not regulated by the FAIS Act as they are undertaken on a principal-to-principal basis.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact email@example.com in case you require assistance.
United Arab Emirates:
IG Limited offers CFD Trading in the Dubai International Financial Centre. IG is a trading name of IG Limited a company registered at 2702 & 2703 Level 27, Tower 2, Al Fattan Currency House, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. IG is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority under Firm’s reference No. (F001780).