72% of retail clients lose money, please consider affordability.*
Discover the state-of-the-art CFD and forex trading app from the world’s No.1 CFD provider.**
Trade over 17,000 financial markets with ease, wherever you are – including forex, shares, indices and commodities.
Access exclusive data and expert analysis day or night, with live prices available even before you log in. IG’s app is built to fit around you and regularly updated to suit your changing needs, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible trading experience.
• Trade CFDs – all from one advanced online trading platform
• Forex: over 90 forex pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD, with spreads from just 0.6 points
• Shares: share trading on a huge range of global stocks, like Apple, BP and Google
• Indices: 24-hour trading on the FTSE 100, Wall St, Germany 30 and many more
• Commodities: 27 major commodities to choose from, including gold, silver, copper and oil
• Cryptocurrencies: bitcoin trading, plus ether, ripple, NEO and more
• Other markets: interest rates, sectors and more
• Access interactive charts – pinch to zoom, swipe to scroll
• Apply a range of technical indicators and drawings to help identify market movements
• Search upcoming events and get live Reuters news
REACT TO THE MARKETS
• Respond instantly to market movements with price alerts
• Keep track of your positions easily
• Trade CFDs with direct market access
• Manage your risk with a range of stops and limits
• Keep track of your open positions with ease
• Trade shares and forex CFDs with direct market access
FUND AND DEAL SECURELY
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
• Practise trading the markets without risking your capital using your free demo account
• Stay on top of financial events with our Reuters newsfeed
• Use our daily economic calendar to plan your daily strategy
Start trading on the move. Download the IG mobile app today.
* For ESMA regulated accounts only.
** Based on revenue excluding FX (published half-yearly financial statements, June 2019).
Share dealing is offered in the UK and Ireland.
Your capital is at risk.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Losses may exceed deposits.
IG Markets Ltd (ref. number 195355) and IG Index Ltd (ref. number 114059) are authorised and regulated by the FCA in the UK.
IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No. 200510021K) holds a capital markets services licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital market products that are over-the-counter derivatives contracts and is an exempt financial adviser. Please read important information in the Risk Disclosure Statement at IG.com/sg.
IG Markets South Africa Limited is an authorised FSP (41393). International accounts are offered by IG Markets Ltd in the UK (FCA Number 195355) as a juristic representative.
IG Bank S.A. is authorised and regulated by FINMA in Switzerland.
IG Limited is a firm incorporated in the Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority under Firm’s reference No. F001780.
IG International Limited is licensed to conduct investment business and digital asset business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.