Users need to be registered with CPM to use the application and have met the necessary criteria to be assigned work.
The application uses location information to record the location of the user when the data is captured and the camera functionality to take and upload images relating to the work required.
It's easy to set up. Just a few simple steps to install your widget on your home screen. From your widget you can view daily statistics from one or several sites from your Google Analytics account.
You can choose between three beautiful themes and different layouts. This app is a complement to Google Analytics™ web page and not meant to be a full scale Android phone Analytics tool.
Basic metrics: visits, visitors, new vistos and page view.
Metrics for extended view: page views per visits, average time on site, bounces, entrances, unique page views, average time on page and visit bounce rate.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUGS. If the widget doesn't work on your device please let me know. PLEASE DON'T RATE IF ERROR OCCURRED, RATHER CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL!!!
Due to the limitation of the Android platform, widgets will NOT be available if widget is moved to SD card.
To protect your credentials, this widget is using account manager to get permission to access your Analytics account. After you have confirmed, you are ready to view your stats! It's possible to have more than one Google Account. One for Android and one for Analytics.
The number of widget is not limited. The widget has low memory requirements and low communication load with the server. Loaded data is shared between widget instances. There is no unnecessary contact the server from any widget instance.
To save space you can set up to view data from several accounts in one widget. For the 1x1 layout, selected accounts will share one widget area, alternating view data in regular intervals. The 2x1 widget will display the following four metrics: visits, visitors, new visits in percent and page views, all in one widget view.
Tap on bottom metric area to move to next site and top metric area to get site detail info. Here you will also be able to compare metrics with data from previous day(s). For data refresh, tap on site name.
When widget is loading data, "Loading data..." is displayed. Sometimes the widget will lose connection when loading. During such a drop in coms, the message "Loading interrupted. Android is offline ..." will show. When data is not available "No data for current day!" will show. The previous days data is dropped from view 45 minutes after midnight.
You can set up animation, data synchronization interval for WIFI and mobile connection on preference screen.
Don't worry the widget goes into sleep mode when screen is off, so no data synchronization or animations are performed during screen off, saving batteries.
Don't forget: when time ticks over to next day (12:00AM), current statistic will be empty and you'll see only the message "No data for current day!". This is because nobody have visited your site for the current day. It could take up to 15 minutes to show data.
To come into contact with us you can follow us on Twitter @cakebakeryeu
Keyword: Google Analytics Widget, analytics, widget
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
The SKF Bearing Calculator makes it easy to perform complex bearing calculations. With this app you can calculate rated bearing and grease life or search for other information like bearing frequencies or shaft and housing fits.
The program, which delivers the information straight to your smart phone or tablet, is fast, simple and easy to use.
The product search function has an intuitive user interface that makes searching by designation or key product parameters faster than ever before. Whether you’re walking down the shop floor, riding in a train or an elevator, you’ll wonder how you ever got things done without this incredible mobile app!
New updates in 1.6.1
• Plain bearing caculations: Intermediate results with the collapsible functionality have been implemented.
• Plain bearing caculations: The frequency and time parameters have be made relative where change in frequency or time parameter will change the other field respectively.
• Multiple calculations: When Relubrication calculation is selected along with Bearing life, only grease can be selected as lubrication input.
• Minor bug fixes.
New updates in 1.5.1
• Improved performance
• Bug fixes
New updates in 1.5.0
• Reporting functionality is added. The generated report can be downloaded for future reference.
• The report can be shared through Email or Bluetooth devices including printers.
• Rolling bearing calculations and Plain bearing calculations are grouped separately. Users can perform either plain bearing calculation or rolling bearing calculation at any point of time.
• For Plain bearings, in Basic rating life for spherical plain bearings and rod ends calculation, the frequency and time input parameters have been made relative. When user changes frequency the corresponding value for time will be modified and displayed to user.
Allowing now the user to enter negative values in the input fields for radial and axial force parameters.
• Connection time-out has been implemented with the time of 60 seconds, as performing all calculations for some bearing (NUP 244) was taking more time compared to regular calculations.
• Providing the pop up displaying the minimum and maximum values of temperature field when user exceeds the permissible values for temperature.
• The duplicated YAR designations displayed in the bearing designation search are removed.
• The alert dialog with the message when application launched without data connection and when the server is not responding.
Gamified Flashcards - Create flashcards and test yourself through different game modes.
Are you feeling bored staring at your notes and textbooks? We feature 5 unique and fun flashcard modes: Flip, Learn, Match, Memory, Review.
Library - Community contents from school-related contents to trivia
Discover learning contents. Easily share your study materials with your friends or anyone.
Student Forum - Chat about anything you want with students just like you.
Are you looking for study tips or motivations? Are you stressed? Looking for fun stories? Discover and chat about anything here.
StudyFlashcard works even when your device is not connected to Internet. Sign up is NOT required.
Use StudyFlashcard on the Web at http://www.studyflashcard.com
Stock Return is for estimating or calculating your net profit from buying and selling a stock
Stop Loss calculates what prices you want to sell your stock at.
Long Call, Long Put, Covered Call, and Protective Put shows you the net profit and breakeven points.
-Can choose multiple recipients from contact list
-Sent SMS shows up on default android messaging app
-Optional delivery and sent reporting via status bar notification
-Delivery and error history