- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Destiny community and rank them in trending order
- Search: article-level
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Destiny community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
- There appears to be an issue on some devices where the timers are not syncing properly. Please close the app and restart it if you haven't restarted in a while.
Tips For Getting Public Events
- Events have a 5 minute window of when they can happen.
- When the timers hits 0, this is the start of the window. When the timer hits -5, the window is over and you should move to the next location.
- Events are typically a few minutes late, but it's best to get there a little earlier and do some patrol missions.
- Certain events can have a Band of Pikes or Enemy Battle event. Please thumbs up these events.
- Improved battery life by adding a 20 second inactivity screen dim
- Timer database will update more frequently to ensure more accurate times
- Rare crash fixes
- The most accurate timers
- Maps of every location
- Videos of how to get to each map location
- Intuitive and quick interface
- Event time reporting
- Optional Sound Notifications
- Optional Screen Flash Notifications (Doesn't work on all devices)
Please see DestinyPublicEvents.com for additional information:
- Character Stats, Exotic Bounties, Public Event leader boards, and other timers
- Recent site updates
- Rewards for completing Public Events
The cards are all redeemable on Bungie’s redemption portal (anyone can use them). They can also be redeemed by multiple users. You will need to log into your Bungie account and redeem them in the same was a the Beta code.
"Destiny Timers" gives you clean, easy to follow timers for every known public event on Earth, the Moon, Venus and Mars, as well as convenient timers for daily/weekly resets such as bounties and raids.
Timers are frequently updated over the network, you won't need to update your app to get fresh timers! (Internet connection required for this feature, otherwise it will fall back to the timer manifest included with the app).
- Items: A list of every equipped item with the primary stat value and upgrade progress.
- Factions: You don't need to load into the Tower to check standings with each faction, it's available here in the app!
- Weeklies: A complete list of Weekly Strikes, Nightfall and Raids the character has run in the week.
- Currencies: Easily check how many Glimmer, Vanguard & Crucible Marks each character is holding.
The Ultimate Free Destiny Guide is also kept updated with brand new content as Destiny progresses! Learn about upcoming public events, new gear and Destiny news here! To top it all off, our Ultimate Free Destiny Guide app is absolutely FREE! Check out the full features below.
- Destiny PVP loadouts
- Destiny engram farming guides
- Best Destiny farming routes
- Guides on how to get good gear on Destiny
- Tips for How to level to 20 on Destiny
- Destiny weekly events
- Destiny daily events
- Much more!
Our Destiny guide app features-
-SAVE YOUR FAVORITE DESTINY GUIDES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
-NOTIFICATIONS TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST DESTINY GUIDES, FARMING ROUTES, ETC
-GALLERY MODE FOR VIEWING SCREENSHOTS AND PHOTOS
-TWO METHODS OF BROWSING NEW GUIDES: LIST VIEW AND GRID VIEW
-NEW GUIDES ARE HIGHLIGHTED
-SEARCH FUNCTIONS TO FIND THE BEST DESTINY GUIDES QUICKLY
If you're looking for the best Destiny tips and tricks, the Ultimate Free Destiny Guide by UltratonGamingGuides is the best place to look!
Ultimate Free Destiny Guide is an unofficial app and is in no way affiliated with Bungie, Activision, Destiny or any of it's related assets.
This is the PRO key which removes ads from the Destiny Community Hub app and supports further development!
Please keep both apps installed!
This is a unofficial community app only. All logos and materials belong to the rightful owner(s).
Keep up to date, or even learn more about the Destiny universe through updates, articles, announcements, videos, podcasts and much more from your favorite community sites!
- Written news and blog articles
- Videos from the top Destiny community YouTubers
- Podcasts new and old from multiple teams of community members streamed right to your phone
- Community website links to easily track your favorite Destiny community sites
- A social Twitter stream to keep you on top of all the latest announcements as they happen
- Countdown timer to Beta/Release
This app is still a work in progress. Please send any feedback or problems you encounter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a unofficial community app only. All logos and materials belong to the rightful owner(s).
Tired of not remembering or having to write down what parts of a raid you did with one character or another? Tired of logging in with one to do Nightfall just to see you already did it?
I was too. Now we can keep track of what we did weekly with an easy to use app. It resets automatically at reset time. Add as any Guardians as you like.
Enjoy an easier gaming life as I do now fellow players.
- Check what you already did in normal and hard raids;
- Check if you did Nightfall and Heroic Strikes;
- Check where you saved yourself in raids;
- Automatic weekly reset.
For suggestion on improving the app or adding new features mail me @: email@example.com
Please note that you will need to restart the app after you purchase the expansion decks so that the new deck may be integrated in. Some devices require a complete system restart before integration.
At birth we were each given gifts that lead us to our Destiny, but sometimes we lose track of what are our gifts are and how great our Destiny is. Destiny Cards is a way for you to remember and recover the gifts that are yours.
When you launch Destiny cards, up to 3 cards will be dealt to you. These cards are a reminder of what you were given at your birth.
You may share the last card you were given with friends by email or sharing on your Facebook wall.
Thank you for downloading, playing and sharing Destiny Cards the app. Follow Blue Seehorse Apps on Facebook for notification of new games and wallpapers. May you walk in the fullness of your Destiny.
Do not struggle to locate Xur on the forums, Youtube or Twitter every week. Xur's location and the complete items' list he is selling are instantly updated in the application as soon as he shows up in the Tower.
Where is Xur? (Destiny) is a completely FREE, intuitive application with a very simple to use interface! Just launch the application and see the exact location of Xur on the Tower Map with a detailed explanation of how to reach the destination.
Now, you can also see the exotic items that Xur has in store for the current week as well as what he offered last week.
When exactly does Xur arrive to the Tower and when does he leave?
Xur arrives to the Tower at 04:00 AM EST on Fridays and leaves from the Tower at 04:00 AM EST on Sundays.
You can now automatically see when Xur will arrive in your local timezone within the app.
A whole-hearted thank you to my talented web-designer friend Jared van Eck for his great work on the new UI and visuals of the app. Follow him @jared_dean on Instagram.
Where is Xur? (Destiny) is a constantly developing application with many improvements on the way:
- Local and Remote Push Notifications: As soon as Xur’s location becomes available to check from the app, a text notification will inform the players that his exact location has been detected as well as what he sells for that particular week.
This easy to use app, shows timers of each planet and zone to give you immediate feedback. For detailed information about events, you can tap an event to get a notification once the event is close. This is especially useful if you need to do certain Bounties like killing 3 Fallen Walkers. Just click on the event and get notified, simple as that.
Countdown timer for raid, vendor, bounty and others will always be shown on the top.
Public Events are an easy and fast method to farm Marks, Reputation and Ascendent Shards or Energy which are needed to upgrade high level items.
Events can occur on multiple locations but are not guaranteed to happen. If an event is about to take place at the location shown on the map, just wait for 5 minutes. If the Event is not happening, go to the next.
As new event data becomes available, it will be updated automatically through our servers, no user action is required.
Please contact us for feedback or if you want to help improve the experience, visit: www.dot8studio.com
This app uses a small banner on the bottom to support our work.
However, if you like to help us, you can send a few coins to remove them.
You can simply customize the Destiny checklist by show or hide the important rapidparts and strikes in the settings. Also, the color of the lists and the names of the characters can be adjusted.
Get the Destiny checklist now for free and without ads, to manage your list simply on your Android device.
- Store accounts for quick access to stats and ranks
- Combined and Combined Percentage Stats
- Dozens of Leaderboards, see where you rank!
- Daily Bounties List
- Destiny News and Info
Note: This app is currently PvP stats ONLY. PvE Stats will be added in an update in the near future.
Gorilla Go! has simple 'one tap' controls yet VERY CHALLENGING LEVELS, can you beat all the 50 levels? Be warned: it gets insanely hard!
Rilla needs your help, jungles can be tricky nowadays, be careful with the traps, and arrows can come out from nowhere!
* Collect 2000 bananas to unlock a secret bonus world *