- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Destiny community and rank them in trending order
- Search: article-level
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Destiny community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Please make sure you have the latest version! Versions before March 21 are no longer supported.
Please read the following description carefully:
Most events have a 5 minute window of when they can happen. When the timers hits 0, this is the start of the window. When the timer hits -5, the window is over and you should move to the next location.
Events are typically a few minutes late, but it's best to get there a little earlier and do some patrol missions. Sometimes events do not happen. Stick to green events for the best chance at getting an event.
- Removed event type images
- Cleaned up settings menu
- Decreased frequency of automatic timer updates
- Fixed bug where times would get out of sync if a device was idle for too long
- Overall performance enhancements and code optimizations
- Improved battery life by adding a 30 second inactivity screen dim
- Timer database will update more frequently to ensure more accurate times
- Rare crash fixes
- The most accurate timers
- Maps of every location
- Videos of how to get to each map location
- Intuitive and quick interface
- Event time reporting
- Optional Sound Notifications
- Optional Screen Flash Notifications (Doesn't work on all devices)
Please see DestinyPublicEvents.com for additional information:
- Character Stats, Exotic Bounties, Public Event leader boards, and other timers
- Recent site updates
- Rewards for completing Public Events
- Items: A list of every equipped item with the primary stat value and upgrade progress.
- Factions: You don't need to load into the Tower to check standings with each faction, it's available here in the app!
- Weeklies: A complete list of Weekly Strikes, Nightfall and Raids the character has run in the week.
- Currencies: Easily check how many Glimmer, Vanguard & Crucible Marks each character is holding.
The cards are all redeemable on Bungie’s redemption portal (anyone can use them). They can also be redeemed by multiple users. You will need to log into your Bungie account and redeem them in the same was a the Beta code.
"Destiny Timers" gives you clean, easy to follow timers for every known public event on Earth, the Moon, Venus and Mars, as well as convenient timers for daily/weekly resets such as bounties and raids.
Timers are frequently updated over the network, you won't need to update your app to get fresh timers! (Internet connection required for this feature, otherwise it will fall back to the timer manifest included with the app).
Do not struggle to locate Xur on the forums, Youtube or Twitter every week. Xur's location and the complete items' list he is selling are instantly updated in the application and you are notified as soon as he shows up in the Tower.
Where is Xur? (Destiny) is a completely FREE, intuitive application with a very simple to use interface! Just launch the application and see the exact location of Xur on the Tower Map with a detailed explanation of how to reach the destination.
You can also check all the exotic items, exotic item upgrades and consumables that Xur has in store for the current week as well as what he offered last week.
When exactly does Xur arrive to the Tower and when does he leave?
Xur arrives to the Tower at 09:00 AM GMT (UTC) on Fridays and leaves from the Tower at 09:00 AM GMT (UTC) on Sundays.
You can now automatically see when Xur will arrive in your local timezone within the app.
A whole-hearted thank you to my talented web-designer friend Jared van Eck for his great work on the new UI and visuals of the app. Follow @jared_dean on Instagram.
Keep up to date, or even learn more about the Destiny universe through updates, articles, announcements, videos, podcasts and much more from your favorite community sites!
- Latest news and articles
- Videos from the top Destiny community YouTubers
- Podcasts new and old from multiple teams of community members streamed right to your phone
- Links to your favorite Destiny community sites
- Consolidated twitter stream to keep you on top of all the latest announcements as they happen
Please send any feedback or problems you encounter to email@example.com
This is a unofficial community app only. All logos and materials belong to the rightful owner(s).
This is the donation version of the app for those who enjoy the Community Hub for Destiny app. It does not do anything else!
Thank you for donating!
This is a unofficial community app only. All logos and materials belong to the rightful owner(s).
You can simply customize the list by show or hide the important rapidparts and strikes in the settings. Also, the color of the lists and the names of the characters can be adjusted.
Get the Checklist for Destiny now for free and without ads, to manage your list simply on your Android device.
**** update features ****
- Weekly reset has been added in settings, disabled by default
- Feature to rename the raidparts were added.
- Missing Chests were added to the "Vault of Glass"-raid.
- Landscape Mode has been disabled.
- Some Bugs fixed
This easy to use app, shows timers of each planet and zone to give you immediate feedback. For detailed information about events, you can tap an event to get a notification once the event is close. This is especially useful if you need to do certain Bounties like killing 3 Fallen Walkers. Just click on the event and get notified, simple as that.
Countdown timer for raid, vendor, bounty and others will always be shown on the top.
Public Events are an easy and fast method to farm Marks, Reputation and Ascendent Shards or Energy which are needed to upgrade high level items.
Events can occur on multiple locations but are not guaranteed to happen. If an event is about to take place at the location shown on the map, just wait for 5 minutes. If the Event is not happening, go to the next.
As new event data becomes available, it will be updated automatically through our servers, no user action is required.
Please contact us for feedback or if you want to help improve the experience, visit: www.dot8studio.com
This app uses a small banner on the bottom to support our work.
However, if you like to help us, you can send a few coins to remove them.
Having trouble downing Crota? Does he keep moving just as you've downed the sword bearer? Do you waste precious seconds waiting for him to move right, only to find you've miscounted and he's about to come left and stomp on your face? Is your sword bearer just plain awful?
Raid Timers is here for you.
With a super-simple interface, accurate (well, mostly accurate) timers and a Crota-themed color scheme, you'll be getting that sweet Black Hammer, Hunger of Crota or Necrochasm in no time. Well, hopefully not a Necrochasm, that gun sucks.
Simply tap on the crystal when you activate the crystal to summon Crota, tap on the doorway when you step out the doors to face him, and hope you never see the enrage countdown finish. The arrows show where he is now (in white), and where he's going next (in green). If, somehow, you still manage to wipe (unlikely with all of this help), there's a handy reset button - I'm sure you can figure out what that does.
This app is free open-source software. You can contribute or leave feedback, suggestions or bugs here: https://github.com/adamsp/DestinyRaidTimers
The Ultimate Free Destiny Guide is also kept updated with brand new content as Destiny progresses! Learn about upcoming public events, new gear and Destiny news here! To top it all off, our Ultimate Free Destiny Guide app is absolutely FREE! Check out the full features below.
- Destiny PVP loadouts
- Destiny engram farming guides
- Best Destiny farming routes
- Guides on how to get good gear on Destiny
- Tips for How to level to 20 on Destiny
- Destiny weekly events
- Destiny daily events
- Much more!
Our Destiny guide app features-
-SAVE YOUR FAVORITE DESTINY GUIDES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
-NOTIFICATIONS TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST DESTINY GUIDES, FARMING ROUTES, ETC
-GALLERY MODE FOR VIEWING SCREENSHOTS AND PHOTOS
-TWO METHODS OF BROWSING NEW GUIDES: LIST VIEW AND GRID VIEW
-NEW GUIDES ARE HIGHLIGHTED
-SEARCH FUNCTIONS TO FIND THE BEST DESTINY GUIDES QUICKLY
If you're looking for the best Destiny tips and tricks, the Ultimate Free Destiny Guide by UltratonGamingGuides is the best place to look!
Ultimate Free Destiny Guide is an unofficial app and is in no way affiliated with Bungie, Activision, Destiny or any of it's related assets.
• Browse active fireteams or create a new one based on activity, level requirements, and checkpoints
• Receive notifications when players join your team
• Automatically lock the fireteam when it's full and avoid the onslaught of unwanted messages
• Fireteam members will receive your Gamer Tag once they've joined, making it easier to meet in-game
• Add up to three guardians on your profile, allowing you to display which class you're bringing to the team
• Identity: This is used for the notifications. When someone joins your fireteam or you join theirs, a notification is sent and received on the device(s).
• Device and App History: This version of FG has a crash report for whenever the application fails. We use this to fix any underlying issues. Once the app is out of beta, this will be removed.
• Photos/Media/Files: Images used in the app are cached locally to make things run smoothly.
What's New in 2.1.0
performance tweaks and enhancements to improve loading times
armor in loadouts now only apply to profiles of the same class
improvements to small screen displays
**images are locally cached**
tweaks to the move menu and loadouts character display
Android (Amazon App Store & Google Play Store Now!)
BlackBerry 10 Devices (coming to the BlackBerry World Store soon)
Apple iOS Devices (coming to the Apple App Store soon)
Windows Phone (Microsoft App Store)
Firefox Extension (Mozilla App Store)
More information here: http://TowerGhostForDestiny.com/
Issues and Feature Requests
Current Features Supported
Equipping Items across characters and within itself
Storing items across characters
Filter by Perk Name, Description, Gun Name
Filter by gun progress (Maxed (gold border), Full XP, Missing XP)
Filter by burn (Kinetic, Arc, Solar, Void)
Filter by weapon type (Scout, Auto, Hand Cannon, etc...)
Filter by Tier (Exotic, Legendary, Rare, etc...)
Auto Refresh Toggle, Custom set seconds
DestinyDB tooltips with personal stats
Personal primary stats in transfer popup
DestinyExotics integration share & see what's missing
Inline stat values on the item icons
View and transfer materials & split stacks
Smart Transfer Algorithm works better than ever
This is a hobby project by Richard Pinedo and is not financed by or associated with Bungie.
All information used on this app is the property of Bungie
Includes checkpoints for the Heroic Strike, Nightfall Strike and both The Vault of Glass and Crota's End Raids.
Individual Raid checkpoints for Normal and Hard modes are checked automatically if the drop only occurs once a week.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
Gorilla Go! has simple 'one tap' controls yet VERY CHALLENGING LEVELS, can you beat all the 50 levels? Be warned: it gets insanely hard!
Rilla needs your help, jungles can be tricky nowadays, be careful with the traps, and arrows can come out from nowhere!
* Collect 2000 bananas to unlock a secret bonus world *