The pictures displayed here have been taken by some of the largest astronomical observatories on Earth. Most of this infraestructure is built on Chilean land, due to the extraordinary condition it offers for astronomical observation.
The pictures displayed on this App have been taken by the ALMA, ESO (La Silla, Paranal, Chajnantor Pleateau - APEX) and CATA Observatories, among others.
The content displayed on this App is property of its original source, which is properly identified on the description of each piece. The distribution of this content is made according to the specific regulations of each content's owners, without implying the support of those sources of information to Chile Mobile Observatory.
IMPORTANTE: No olvides tener el GPS o acceso a redes inalámbricas en modo activo.
FUENTE: Toda la información extraída es de carácter público en el sitio de Carabineros (Plan Cuadrante) www.carabineros.cl
La fuerza de los clientes unidos en su opinión generara grandes cambios en las empresas. Cada pais tiene su base de empresas ya cargadas, no necesitas mas que buscarla, evaluarla y describir la opinión.
The National Customs Service is an autonomous State agency that relates to the Executive branch through the Ministry of Finance.
As a public agency, the Customs Service performs key functions for the country's development, since it plays a leading role within the foreign trade context. The major principle is to facilitate and expedite import and export operations through the simplification of customs procedures and formalities. Likewise, it must both safeguard government interests by enforcing such operations on a timely and accurate basis, and collect associated duties and taxes. Moreover, the Customs Service has to produce foreign trade statistics for Chile Government, with no prejudice of the other functions that may be to it entrusted by law. .
Have Aurelie read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a female French, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Aurelie can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn French by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now … enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.