No matter where you are or how big your egg is - the perfect egg timer for perfect eggs is the solution!
The perfect egg-timer is based on scientific proof and because every egg is different, the timer calculates the exact cooking time based on egg size, altitude and temperature.
Usage: In order to measure the exact size of your egg, simply place it on your Android-Phone and set the size using your fingertip for. Determine your current altitude (or let it be determined by GPS), tell your Android-Phone if you kept your eggs in the freezer or at room temperature and how you would like to have your eggs – soft-boiled, hard-boiled or something in-between.
Place your eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Add enough cold water to just cover the eggs. Bring them to a rapid boil over high heat and start the countdown. The Android-Phone will signal when the eggs are done. The attraction: The egg spy lets you see the changes inside your boiling egg!
-the formula for the perfect egg-timer is based on physical experiments and studies
- Egg-size can be adjusted to the nearest millimetre (inch): Simply place the egg on the Android-Phone scale and set the size with your fingertip. It doesn’t get any more accurate than this.
- Automatic change of measurement units between inch or millimeter and fahrenheit or celsisu, depending on language and international settings.
- determine and enter your altitude manually or let it be determined by GPS automatically.
- The egg-spy shows you the inside of your egg during the cooking progress
- Scientific calculation of cooking time
- Selection of egg size, start temperature and altitude calculation via GPS
- Expert mode with detailed weight- and temperature selection
- Possibility to switch units (Gramm - Ounce, Celsius - Fahrenheit, Meter - Feet)
- Supports EU, US and RU egg classes
Try the free version first and by the pro version if you like it and want to support the developer. Pro version is Ad Free and supports App2SD
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
Get the free Egg Timer - the only one that can boil multiple different eggs at the same time and uses the Android notification bar to keep you up to date.
If you like the app buy Egg Timer Pro which is Ad Free and supports App2SD.
In case of any issue or suggestion please contact the developer instead of just doing a bad voting!
Explanation of needed permissions:
Location information -
is needed to get the current altitude to calculate the boiling point. At higher altitude the boiling point is lower than at sea level.
is needed to keep processor from sleeping and screen from dimming if selected in the options.
Full internet access, Phone state and Network state are needed for advertisement. Those rights are not required by the Pro version of Egg Timer.
Currently available in spring themed edition.
This convenient timer has various time scales making it usable whether you want to bake a cake, need an egg timer, or are preparing a stew. Smart snapping makes it easy to set up.
This kitchen timer can run in the background. So you will have your phone or tablet available for other purposes. And when your dishes require your attention, you will be alerted by an adjustable ringtone or optional vibration.
★ Easy to setup, just swipe the disc.
★ Spring themed background imagery (optional)
★ Can be active in the background, you can keep using your phone or tablet
★ Wake the phone from its lock, or sleep, when the time has come
★ Override silent mode of your device (optional)
★ Time scales from seconds to hours to support all recipes
★ Selectable alarm tones & optional vibration
★ Designed to be used on phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape orientation
★ Can keep the screen on or dimmed, so you can see progress at a glance
★ Adjustable alarm volume (use the volume buttons)
★ Adjustable alarm duration
★ Can be installed on SD-card (on supporting devices)
Enjoy creating delicious dishes, with the KitchenPearl Kitchen timer!
- Soft boiled egg (3 minutes)
- Medium boiled egg (4 minutes)
- Hard-boiled egg (5 minutes)
Did you like this app, we would appreciate a positive rating. If you have suggestions, do not hesitate to send us an email and we will try to continue to improve the app. ;)
Simply enter the diameter of the egg (or measure it with the integrated measuring function), select the desired hardness and voila: you get your perfectly boiled egg.
The built-in egg timer reminds you, when the egg is ready to eat.
The cooking time is determined by a specific formula and is only accurate if you enter all values as accurately as possible. Whether soft boiled or hard-boiled egg, have fun cooking with this egg boiler!
We take no liability for the calculated values.
triomis Egg Timer is a simple application and is not better than a traditional egg or kitchen clock. Only that you don’t have these things always at hand, for example in the vacation home . When you cook eggs or noodles, or bake a cake when frying you may use the clock on your oven. Unfortunately, you hear this no more, when leaving the kitchen. However, your Phone, you have always with us. The triomis Egg Timer reminds you that the eggs or the cakes are ready.
Not only in cooking helps triomis Egg Timer. Always if you want to be reminded of things you can use the timer for example, if your children are playing again with your Phone or watch TV.
finger over the screen. Ranging from 1 second to 12 hours. Press the menu
button to get into the settings menu. Can also be used as shower timer.
App can be stored on SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/nonpro.html
The App remembers the time it takes for the water to boil, so next time you cook eggs, you only have to press the START button and the smArt Egg-Timer will show and tell you when the eggs are ready – if you, as a precondition, cook the eggs in a similar way again.
Great benefits and still so simple to use (v5):
- Saves energy, as also the heat-up phase of the water begins to harden the eggs.
- Shorter overall time till eggs are ready.
- Very simple one-click operation.
- Progress-bar showing the hardness of the eggs.
- Different audio responses during the cooking from signal to cooking instructions as well as:
- Record your own voice with the App. The voice will be played when eggs have the desired hardness.
- Play audios from the Internet (will be extended over time)
- Computer-voice telling the progress of the cooking (text-to-speech)
- Simple selections of the egg size (S, M, L, XL).
- Selection of egg-size on single gram level for those who want it more accurate.
- Automatic detection of the altitude with GPS.
- Showing the reference time for a soft-boiled egg from the time the water boils.
- Supported languages: Initially German and English (more to come).
The Free Version has changing ads, the Pro Version doesn't.
Eggs with different sizes and different hardness can be cooked at the same time. Simply change the selected egg-size during the cooking-phase and the App shows the hardness of each egg-size.
Starting to put the eggs into cold water has the following additional advantage:
- Less risk that the eggs will burst
- Boiling-duration independent of the initial temperature of the eggs.
- A smaller pot can be used or more eggs can be cooked at the same time. Because, if the eggs are put into boiling water, there must be enough boiling water that the eggs do not cool down the boiling water too much and thus increasing the cooking time.
After I had been looking unsuccessfully for an egg-timer App which allows me to put the eggs into cold water (that’s how I learned it from my mother), I decided to write my own App.
The main problem actually was, that during the preparation of the breakfast I often missed the point to set the timer when the water boiled (this also happened to my mother). And then the big question was: for how long had the eggs boiled? And in this situation I did not care much about energy saving! But this is all water under the bridge now.
Many eggs have been cooked and eaten before I finally decided to put the smArt App into the market; smArt, the “simple Art” to cook eggs.
Try it out. It is for free!
If you like the App, please share it with others. Because preventing wasting of energy should be in the interest of all of us.
Note: The smArt Egg-Timer actually also supports putting the eggs into boiling water, e.g. if boiling water is already available.
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
==> TRY THE DEMO VERSION BEFORE BUYING THIS APP <==
★★ Never leave the baby alone. This is a very usefull tool but can’t substitute a human ★★
Baby Monitor All-In-One is divided in two main modes: Nanny mode and Walkie Talkie mode.
• Do you have only 1 Baby Monitor All-In-One device?
You can use the Nanny Mode which after detecting noise during an specified period of time will randomly reproduce your voice recordings and your selected songs. After a maximum number of detections, the Nanny will call to the desired alert phone number, will activate the hands free and the person who will receive the call will be able to listen the baby and talk to him.
The Nanny is also capable to switch on the device light to calm the baby and to call you when the battery is low.
You can use any kind of phone to receive the Nanny call!!
• Do you have 2 Baby Monitor All-In-One devices (phone or tablet)?
You can use the Walkie Talkie mode. Simply connect them by Bluetooth or WiFi and listen the Baby side from the parents device.
That’s all? No!! Walkie Talkie mode is more than this, let’s take a look to the main features:
→ Characteristics of the parents side:
√ Video function: view and listen your baby at parent's device (wifi connection).
√ Connect up to 3 parents to the same baby (wifi connection).
√ Allows you to listen the baby and talk to that side.
√ Allows you to adjust the noise sensitivity of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to switch on/off the baby light remotely.
√ Allows you to adjust the audio volume of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to reproduce songs to the baby remotely from a selected list.
√ Controls the battery level of the baby device remotely.
√ Alert if the connection is lost and automatic reconnection.
√ Search the Baby's device automatically on wifi networks.
√ Notification when receiving phone calls on Baby's device.
√ Baby's side ambient temperature (if the device has ambient temperature sensor).
→ Characteristics of the baby side:
√ Allows you to mute incoming calls, alarms, etc.
√ Allows you to create a song list.
√ In case of connection lost, returns to the waiting connection mode automatically.
You’ll find detailed help of how to use Baby Monitor All-In-One on each screen.
★★ iOS version comming soon.
★★ Optimized for phones and tablets.
- Full internet access necessary for wifi connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- Modify/delete contents necessary to record/delete/modify voice recordings.
- Hardware controls necessary for voice recordings, audio volume settings and camera flash.
- Call to phone number, read phone state and read phone contacts necessary for Nanny mode alert callings.
- Bluetooth and WiFi administration necessary for configure connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- System tools necessary to detect and manipulate different device states in both modes.
The maximum range of Bluetooth depends exclusively on the device models used and the obstacles in between (doors, walls, etc..).
Keywords : babymonitor, baby monitor, babyphone, baby phone, monitor, baby cam, cam