It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for Android.
All Chemical formulas,
Detail about periodic table data contain.
it also contains the conceptual explanation of most of the chemical/chemistry related terms
some are listed below
Ideal Gas Law
Dipole-interaction, Reactions, Substitution Reaction, Displacement Reaction, Addition Reaction, Combination Reaction, Reversible Reaction etc)
all functional Groups.........etc
Quick Reference to Access data as fast as possible.
Some of Them are Given bellow
Ionic Solubility Chart
Function Group ......... etc
Don't waste time with other apps that provide a clutter of unnecessary information you don't need to know. Organic Chemistry Nomenclature let's you choose the quizzes important to your class and focus your efforts to quickly and efficiently study.
Quizzes are divided into the following categories
- Phosphorus / Boron
You can choose to be quizzed on any combination of these categories at once.
*** Smart Quiz System ensures you will never be asked the same question twice in a row and questions you answer correctly will be asked less often. Truly the best way to learn important chemical nomenclature.***
Alex Martinko (Design)
Sean Luther (Programming)
Learning Chemistry can often be tough especially for beginners. We have collected a list of chemistry Mnemonics to help you with learning Chemistry. Remember you can develop your own Chemistry Mnemonics or modify the ones we have provided to help you better learn Chemistry.
Chemistry Mnemonics tends to make these complex topics easier by providing different mnemonics to understand and remember difficult chemistry concepts.
Mnemonics carefully categorized into the following sections:
and 5 sub classes under periodic table
Mnemonics are meant to help you remember long term and not just memorize for a test and forget about it. If you take the time to practice these mnemonics, they will help you build strong fundamentals of chemistry and build a lifetime understanding of some of the most important concepts of Chemistry.
Please, contact us at email@example.com with any questions/comments as we are continuously striving to improve our applications.
By Bikul Koirala
Check out our latest Chemistry Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 5,000 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Chemistry terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
It covers both objective quiz and theory questions. Most of the questions were adopted from WAEC exam. It is a complete chemistry helper app that will let you learn by solving questions
Full Chemistry questions app is good for students preparing for high school chemistry exams but it will be more beneficial to examinations like WAEC, JAMB, GCE, NECO, and KCSE.
All the questions have concise and well detailed solutions. Students can use our other chemistry app to learn more about different topics and can use the knowledge obtained to practice and answer questions on this app
We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.
Chemist is your portable chemistry lab. It’s the only virtual chemistry lab for tablets to conduct chemistry experiments, explore chemistry reactions with different lab tools. Try mixing chemicals by pouring them into beakers or test tubes. You can also heat the chemicals with a bunsen burner, or put a piece of cesium into water.
In Chemist, you can pour chemicals into beakers, mix them and then use the burette with the suck-and-release action as you would in real life. The 3D stage enables the parallax effect from different angles, so you can do everything as if you are in a real lab.
Chemist has a built-in database with more than 200 chemical reagents. What’s more, additional chemical reagents will be added periodically through the online database CloudLab (available in the full version) for more unprecedented chemical reactions.
Conduct dangerous experiments without worrying about breaking beakers or getting cut by broken glass. To avoid explosions and be able the see the reactions of the chemicals without breaking the containers, turn off the Explosive option to disable all explosions.
Use Label tool to trace the accurate mass, temperature, density and volume of every substance in containers as the reactions are happening. Or simply tap on a chemical reagent to read the basic information about it.
SHARE AND GROUP WORKS
Use different tools to measure more than one beaker at the same time. Or invite a friend to hold a thermometer for you while you are mixing the chemicals. Share your discoveries with others through the web browser so they can see them anytime, anywhere.
NCERT Cemistry Helper: Inorganic contains information based on NCERT grade 11 and 12 Inorganic Chemistry portions.
* Important and relevant equations and formulae of inorganic chemistry
* Flash cards to help memorize equations and formulas.
* A Revise feature to mark flash cards for further revision.
* A high resolution image of the periodic table.
We would love to hear your suggestions for our next app as well as your valuable feedback and input. Kindly do e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The chemistry tutorial topics include:
Hybridization geometry and bond angles
Sigma bonds and Pi bonds
Drawing Lewis dot structures
Fatty Acid Structures, Saturated/Unsaturated
Polyatomic Ion Structures
Chirality (handedness) of drugs
Lattice Energy (Born-Haber Cycle)
Electronic and molecular geometry
Perfect for Chemistry students in high school and college chemistry classes. Each Formula is capable of being solved for each variable and is much more useful than a basic reference app.
-Atomic Structure Formulas
-Gases, Liquids, and Solutions
Physics Formula Calculator also available in the market
And for those who want to go pro, Science Formula Calculator Pro is available. It includes the full versions of both Chemistry and Physics Formula Calculators. Just search "Science Formula Calculator Pro" in the market.
1. We have talked to students and teachers all over the world to give default ratings to each named reaction based on their popularity and practical uses. (Existing users need to reinstall the app for this to take effect.)
New Features (2.3):
1. Advanced filter settings. Now can select combination of (All, Learned, Not learned) and (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 0) ratings.
1. Now random button will show compound with the filter setting you have set.
2. Saves filter setting.
3. Added Share options.
4. Non-obtrusive toast notifications.
Finding it tough to remember named reactions in organic chemistry and their mechanisms? Then this is the app for you !!
200+ named reactions with detailed reaction mechanisms.
Illustrated examples for each reaction mechanism.
Browse and keep track of the reactions you want by rating them and/or marking them as learned.
Easy search and filter to get the reactions you want.
Ideal test preparation app for IIT-JEE, AIPMT and other competitive exams around the world.
Ideal for college students taking organic chemistry courses.
Ideal for college students with an interest in exploring organic chemistry.
• Highly exhaustive list with over 200 named reactions with mechanisms and examples.
• A very minimalistic, easy interface and search
• Zoom into pictures to understand the mechanism thoroughly
• Rate each reaction according to how important it is for you to remember
• Mark the reactions as learnt/yet to learn to track them
• Filtering feature to browse the reactions by rating or marking them as learned/yet to learn.
• Powerful search and filtering features to find and browse any named reaction in seconds.
• Click on the randomize button to stumble upon a new named reaction and its mechanism.
• Built-in feedback mechanism
Do you like this app?
For more apps from us: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=AppHita
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: