Whether you’re a veteran world explorer with IHG or have yet to experience one our 4,600 global destinations, IHG Translator is the ultimate tool to help you travel like a local. The app is a unique and award-winning approach to help you learn essential foreign phrases, translate your voice, understand the local culture and more.
IHG Rewards Club members get special access to the app.
Our casual and fun approach to foreign destinations makes it easy to impress locals and navigate your surroundings. The interactive phrasebook includes slang options and the voice translator will instantly translate your voice and allow you to understand the response. You can explore the culture section for an enjoyable crash course on local etiquette, or call home and avoid costly roaming fees with the built-in Wi-Fi Dialer.
The free version of IHG Translator is available to all Rewards Club members and includes over 40 phrases in each language, a free audio lesson, and full access to the culture guide and travel tools. Premium features include unlimited use of the voice translator, access to all 2,000+ phrases per language and access to all audio lessons. Club and Gold Elite members can unlock premium features at a 50% discount, while Platinum Elite members receive full complimentary access.
IHG Translator’s award-winning platform includes:
- Over 2,000 phrases in 12 languages (including slang)
- A voice-to-voice translator
- A 10,000 word offline dictionary
- Over 2,000 high-quality audio files to help you nail the pronunciation
- Built-in flashcards for practice
- Quiz Mode—challenge your language skills with customizable quizzes
- Audio Lessons—learn essential phrases in 10 different categories
- Tip Calculator—get quick advice on how much you should give for tips
- Currency Converter—learn how much you’re paying with this handy converter
- Live Translator—speak with a real person for translations in 180 languages
- A “culture crash course” to get familiar with local customs and etiquette
- Much more!
We love hearing from users- send your praise or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org .