My EF - your mobile campus that helps you connect and stay in touch with other EF students.
- See who will be at your destination at the same time as you.
- Become friends with your future classmates and chat with them.
- Upload your personal pictures and show your EF friends who you are.
- Discover people. Browse through pictures of your future classmates and like their pictures.
- Check your upcoming EF week, including your class schedule.
- Browse through all fun activities at your destination and sign up for them.
- Have your student ID card and your useful contacts at hand.
EF Mentor: Words allows you to search for words you would like to learn, and then guides you through mastering them as quickly and easily as possible. Words you hear in class are added to your study list automatically so they are ready to practice when you are ready to learn them.
Experiencing the culture of your host city is an important part of learning any language so EF Mentor helps you make the most of your study time so that you can learn more, faster.
• Automated study scheduling maximizes memory and learning speed
• Quick 2-5 minute sessions let you study wherever and whenever you want
• Words from your course are added automatically
• Based on Oxford Learner’s Dictionaries
• Adjusts to your specific learning level
Practice two or three times a day and watch your list of mastered words grow!
EF Mentor™ is a system of connected learning tools designed to help build and accelerate your English skills. You can now take what you learn in the classroom into the larger classroom around you.
You can also convert your notes to PDF, but then you have to download a external program to your computer (link to download page at the buttom).
Notes can also be send via email and upload to dropbox for easy access.
To maximize drawing precision, consider buying a stylus pen
Link: http://boge-development.com/jars/MyNote Converter.jar
Tags: school, work, note, notes, homework, drawing, delete, rename, share, email, dropbox.
Recent Changes: 1.0.1
- Bug fix
Recent Changes: 2.0
- Speed inprovement
- New UI
- Easier controls
* An EF Englishtown account, visit http://www.englishtown.com to get one.
* Android OS v4.1 or later.
* Dual-core A9 1.0GHz CPU and PowerVR SGX540 GPU or faster.
* Full support for hardware-accelerated HTML5.
The EF Englishtown App for Android tablets features our full 16 levels of English learning, including over 600 hours of interactive lessons, so anytime can become study time. Preload your next course lessons to continue your studies even without an internet connection.
Who says learning has to be a chore? Our school includes over 600 movies so you can listen to natural spoken English, and learn new language in context.
Play our mini movies in HD on your Android tablet and pick up new English vocabulary wherever you are.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
편리한 사용법에 깔끔한 단어장 어플.
난 그냥 단지 단어 저장 잘되고 잘보이고
무엇보다 사용하기 편리한 단어장을 원한거라고~
설명서가 필요없는 직관적인 사용방법으로 누구나 쉽게 사용할수 있게 만들었습니다.
심플하지만 필수기능은 모두 담았고, 커뮤니티 게시판이 있어 타인과 나만의 단어장을 공유할 수 있습니다.
****** 핵심기능 ********
1. 나만의 단어장 만들기
- 단어장 생성, 단어장 편집
- 단어 추가/삭제/이동/복사
2. 단어장을 파일로 저장/불러오기
- 엑셀 파일, 텍스트파일 모두 지원
- 타 단어장의 백업파일과 호환가능
3. 영어 발음듣기
- TTS 발음듣기 지원
- 원어발음 다운로드 지원
4. 저장된 단어 정렬
- 알파벳 / 랜덤 / 입력 순서 등 정렬기능
5. 단어 보기 설정
- 단어 보기 형태를 내가 원하는 설정대로 가능
6. 다중선택 편집
- 편리한 단어 편집(이동,복사,삭제) 가능
- 사전을 통해 검색하고 검색한 단어 바로 추가가능
- 내가 등록한 단어를 사전으로 검색 가능
- 다음사전, 네이버사전 이용가능
- 자유게시판 / 공유게시판
- 나만의 단어장을 타인과 공유 가능
- 재생학습(플래시 카드)
- 퀴즈학습(4지 선다 퀴즈)
- 듣기학습(내가 등록한 단어와 뜻을 자동으로 재생)
Hope you're happy..
******* 유입키워드 *******
단어장, 영단어장, 깜빡이, 영어, 영어공부, 영어암기, 영단어, 손바닥 단어장, voca voca, 워드톡, 보카로이드, 영어사전, 사전, 단어암기
개발자 연락처 :
Das Vokabelheft bietet folgende Funktionen:
• Karteikartensystem zum Lernen der Vokabeln
• Einfache und übersichtliche Oberfläche
• Favoriten System mit dem man Vokabeln markieren und explizit nochmals lernen kann
• Vokabelhefte können online angelegt werden
• Durch die Rechteverwaltung können mehrere Personen ein Heft bearbeiten oder lesen
Das Vokabelheft ist ein Lernprogramm, mit dem man gezielt Wörter ins Langzeitgedächtnis übertragen kann.
Über ein eingebautes Karteikartensystem werden die Vokabeln abgefragt und schwierige Wörter können bequem als Favoriten markiert und später nochmals speziell angeschaut werden.
Ein angelegtes Vokabelheft auf der Homepage eignet sich Ideal für Schulklassen, da man anderen Personen Lese- oder Schreibrechte geben kann und diese dann das Heft herunterladen/bearbeiten können.
Es ist absolut wichtig Vokabeln zu Lernen, um eine Sprache zu beherrschen! Oftmals fehlt einem die Motivation oder man hat niemanden, der einen in einer unterschiedlichen Reihenfolge abfragen kann. Genau hierfür eignet sich diese Android Vokabelheft App. Egal ob im Zug oder Bus, die Vokabeln stehen jederzeit bereit.
Das Vokabelheft ist bewusst einfach gehalten und für jede Altersgruppe zugänglich. Neue Ideen oder Verbesserungsvorschläge sind herzlich Willkommen und werden je nach Möglichkeit dementsprechend eingebaut! Bitte Fehler oder Wünsche über das Ticket System unter http://codeisstyle.de äußern (Registrierung notwendig).
Everybody knows this problem.
The solution for this problem is the vocabulary-app for mobile phones with an android system. You have your mobile phone with you nearly every time and you never forget it as often as your vocabulary-book. With the vocabulary -app you are able to use this fact to write the vocabulary in your virtual vocabulary-book every time. You are also able to use your unused time you spend waiting at train stations or waiting rooms to improve your language skills.
With the learning system you are able to check your own vocabulary knowledge. The system is going to test the wrong vocabulary more often than the right one.
With the playful build-up it is especially a motivation for children to learn their vocabulary and check their improvement.
With this App learning will be like never before. It is very near to the Android Design Guidelines and usable for everyone.
To make learning more easy and fun this App has multiple Modes, which will help you to recognize all Vocables: Classic Mode, Pair Mode and Time Mode. Learning Vocables will be like a Game!
An additional feature is the Reminder which will display a notification every day (if you enable it) and make sure you never forget to learn.
BRING WORDS TO LIFE!
* All word data comes from Cambridge University Press' learner dictionaries
* Word lists are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels
* Topic by topic learning – you choose the areas you need to practice
* Includes tips for learning vocabulary
* Learn 75 pre-installed new words through interactive flashcards
* Add pictures, sounds, example sentences, translations and notes to flashcards to help you remember
* Check your understanding of new words through a wide range of activities
* Review the words quickly in a list view and archive the words you have learnt and know
* Buy more word packs especially for your level and interests
* Create your own flashcards for new words as you need them
SHARE WORDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
* Now you can sync Your Words across all your mobile devices
* Share your own flashcards through Facebook, Twitter and Email. Help your friends to learn!
Users must create an account to download more words. MyWordBook is free but in app purchases may incur a charge. Costs are highlighted within the in app purchasing section (Store).
With it you can learn languages as: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian and German. easy and simple way.
• Each flashcard contains pictures, sounds and translations to help you remember;
• Create your own flashcards and add images, sounds and translations;
• Images and sounds are automatically added to your word or phrase added;
• It offers storage method, being able to practice the words that adds;
• Keeps your words and phrases of separate languages;
• Uses Vocabulary book learning formula;
• Several pre-registered categories for you to practice and organize their studies;
• Images are appended the word you add to learn, facilitating memorization;
• Learn up to five languages simultaneously: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian and German;
Translations between the following languages are supported:
afrikaans, albanian, arabic, armenian, azerbaijani, basque, belarusian, bengali, bulgarian, catalan, chinese (simplified), croatian, czech, danish, dutch, english, esperanto, estonian, filipino, finnish, french, galician, georgian, german, greek, gujarati, hebrew, hindi, hungarian, icelandic, indonesian, irish, italian, japanese, kannada, korean, latin, latvian, lithuanian, macedonian, malay, norwegian, persian, polish, portuguese, romanian, russian, serbian, slovak, slovenian, spanish, swahili, swedish, tamil, telugu, thai, turkish, ukranian, urdu, vietnamese, welsh, yiddish
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!