It works Tried it with the raspberry pi and it works. You need to install xrdp on the PI.
Not yet stable For many months, across devices, this thing has crashed repeatedly and frequently (libc error in logcat), and when it comes back it asks me to buy the Pro version. I don't think so... Not yet, anyway. Thankfully, the developer has committed to look into the issue. bVNC, by the same developer, is stable and all-around great.
Awesome, just works After struggling with Microsoft Remote Desktop and getting nowhere, and using a couple other apps that worked but were complicated, I tried this and was delighted. Simple, fast -- and just works. Love it.
Unusable In zoom mode nor single nor double mouse click works
Mejor cliente RDP !!! Multiples opciones, gratis
not support flyme os because flyme no back button n menu button to configure apps
- Security update
- Stability improvements
- Fix for pointer jumping in simulated touchpad on certain devices.
- Compatibility improvements for x86 devices.
- Sound redirection in pro version.
- Improved logic for right-click with back button
- Master Password support for Pro version
- Important SSL security update!
- Usability improvements
- Support for multiple SSH AuthenticationMethods
- Fix for screens with odd resolutions
Opaque is an oVirt, RHEV, and Proxmox client that makes connects you to your VMs
Secure, fast, free, multi-touch RDP Client for Windows, Linux with SSH tunnel.