Ovu Period Tracker helps you to:
1. Calculate and to predict your future cycle;
2. See a forecast of your data when monthly cycle is unstable, i.e. has a different length;
3. Adjust the periods forecast in the settings menu;
4. Edit your periods data;
5. Get informed about:
- The beginning of the periods;
- Ovulation that has occurred;
- The duration of the fertile period;
6. Receive reminders about taking contraceptives in time and in correct way;
7. Make notes about such factors as mood, symptoms, basal temperature, sexual intimacy, periods, secretion as well as create your own notes;
8. Keep track of pregnancy length by counting weeks and days till the expected birth date, mood dynamics, symptoms, making notes;
9. Measure and record the basal temperature to determine ovulation accurately and to see the data displayed on the temperature chart;
10. See the statistics of your data including averages and graphs.
11. Password-protect your data;
The app uses a calendar, temperature and cervical mucus method for tracking cycle in order to accurately trace the beginning of the fertile period and ovulation.