Spike is the world’s first laser accurate Smartphone measurement solution. The Spike device, Spike mobile app*, and your Smartphone work together to change the way measurements are taken and shared. Spike allows you to measure an object simply with a snap from your Smartphone or Tablet.
- From a photo, capture real time measurements including height, width, area, length, and target location
- Measurements and location are saved with the picture, and can be easily shared via email as a PDF, KMZ, Spike File (XML), HTML, or JPG.
- The Spike device attaches to the back of a Smartphone or Tablet case
- Measure objects from up to 650ft/200m away
This app requires Android 4.4+ and Bluetooth 4.0 support for Bluetooth Low Energy.
FULL CAPABILITIES REQUIRE THE SPIKE DEVICE
Details about the Spike device can be found at www.ikegps.com
DOWNLOAD the app to see if your device is supported.
- - - - - - - - -
WHO NEEDS SPIKE?
Spike is a measurement solution for all kinds of business and personal use.
- Commercial or Residential Construction Contractors & Remodelers
- Property Appraisers
- Insurance & Real Estate Appraisers
- Facility & Asset Managers
- Signage Advertisers
- Architects & Architectural Designers
- Designers & DIYers
HOW DOES SPIKE WORK?
- Spike’s laser rangefinder and Bluetooth connect with your Smartphone or Tablet’s camera, GPS, Bluetooth, compass, and connection to the Internet
- Spike mounts on to the back your Smartphone or Tablet case with strong adhesive tape
- After installing the Spike App, launch the app to connect your Smartphone & Spike via Bluetooth
- Within the Spike app, take a photo of the object that you want to measure. From that photo capture real time measurements including height, width, area, cutout area, length, and target location
- Measurements are saved with the photo and can be referenced at any time to review data or take new measurements
- Share photo with measurements via email as a PDF or Spike File (XML)
- Export to KMZ to plot in Google Earth
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Quick and easy measurements in minutes
- Easily calculate material estimates by measuring lengths and areas
- Visualize impact of signage and advertising
- Quickly size up your construction site, and bring the right tools the first time
- All it takes is one site visit to capture all of your measurements
- Take measurements from the photo in the field or back at the office, and access photo anytime to take new measurements
- Share measurements instantly with customers, supervisors, or colleagues