Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on-the-go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your spreadsheets look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel - formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app
• Share your spreadsheets with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment or sending a custom invitation.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
• XPS (OpenXPS)
• Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
• FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/sufficientlysecure/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
OffiStar can open almost any file type including PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents with high fidelity. It means that when you use OffiStar to open a document from your email app or own filemanager, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
OffiStar uses an engine based on OpenOffice / LibreOffice to support any type of content. In fact, OffiStar converts all the documents with this engine that is in our servers. Internet is required.
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and much more:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Make comments over the documents.
• Highlight texts in the documents.
• Underline texts in the documents.
• Email Attachments. View and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Access documents from any application that uses the Android GET_CONTENT filter when open a document: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV.
• Share documents and presentations using the Default Email app, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Drive, Google+, etc
• Recent Documents, available on your phone in the folder aOffiStar.
• High fidelity in the way that documents are displayed.
• File manager.
• Available in more than 25 languages.
The Securysat Fusion Mobile application allows you to:
· Display a list of your vehicles and vehicle groups. Select a vehicle to get its details and its statutes (speed, driver, address, ...)
· Switch to map mode to see one or all of your vehicles on the map. Click on the vehicle to see the name of the driver and the speed at which he drives (by clicking on the information icon, all the details will appear).
· The reports tab allows you to track the movements of today, yesterday or of a specific date. After selecting a vehicle and a period of time, the list of travel of the vehicle is displayed. You can view the route and stops on the map by clicking on the desired movement. A report "asset" allows you to always locate all your objects such as your trailers, containers, bins, ...
· The Magnifying glass helps you to search for all the items containing the characters you entered for your search (vehicles, drivers, assets, ...).
To reach the user manual: http://ticketing.emixis.com/ticketing/kb/faq.php?id=173
Please visit http://fusiontablebuddy.appspot.com to start your FREE 30-day trial. After the FREE trial there is a $2.50/month charge to use the service.
Note: Enter your full Google account email address in Username field on your Android phone.
- Builds data forms from your Google Fusion Tables
- Accepts Text, Numeric, Date and Location field types
- Accepts Barcode Scans for Text and Numeric fields (ZXing Scanner App needs to be installed)
- Fixed bug on available fusion tables and tablet layouts
- Made gps location fields editable to allow recording of gps location manually
- now works with fusion tables column names with embedded spaces
- now accepts numeric data with commas
-Fixed bug where app fails on tablets while getting mobile no.
-Fixed bug on skipped records when sending data to Fusion Table
-Can now save multiple Fusion Table definitions locally and use this without an internet connection.
Corrected Table retrieval error if Username is not the full gmail email. No need for download since this is a server end correction.
- Works Offline (Data Entry Mode)
- Can review data before sync to Fusion Table
- Sync data to fusion tables using WIFI or Mobile connection
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, ODM, SDW, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, SDC, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP, STI, SXI)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, SDA, SXD)
- Formula (ODF)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app (Mail, Chrome,..), from the SD card or from the "Cloud": Dropbox and GoogleDrive.
A document preview is available onto the application, for big documents, a PDF reader (like Adobe) is required.
Warning, OOReader is not an editor, the file content cannot be changed.
- OpenOffice.orgTM is a registered trademark of Apache.
- LibreOfficeTM is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice or OpenOffice
The first true 3d Cornhole game for the Android.
Cornhole is one of America's fastest growing outdoor games. Similar to Horseshoes, Cornhole is a bag toss game where by corn filled bags are thrown, or pitched to a wooden box with a single hole. A bag "In-The-Hole" scores 3 points, and a bag which comes to rest on top of the board is worth 1 point. Play is broken down into innings, or rounds, during which each Player/Team pitches 4 bags, alternating players after each pitch. After each round, the score is calculated by adding up each team's total, and then subtracting the lower total from the higher total, with the difference going to the team/player with the higher total. This is known as cancellation scoring. The game is played until the first team/player reaches (or exceeds) 21 points at the completion of an inning. The winning team/player does not need to win by two or more points.
Select-able color themes - Each color theme includes 2 board designs, and 3 color choices. The default theme includes 2 unpainted wood designs with red, blue, and yellow color choices.
Adjustable toss/fling force settings. If you find that you are consistently long, or short you can tweak the amount of force calculated when flinging, or tossing (pitching) your bag.
MileageTrac uses a hands off approach. Letting you concentrate on driving rather then manually entering information. The MileageTrac user interface requires minimal user interaction to quickly initiate automatic tracking, saving you time and money.
Check out our MileageTrac Trial before you buy
-Visual & Audible GPS Status Notifications
-Save & Go
-Reverse Geo Coding
-Mini Report Writer
*Archive DB before upgrading from trial
*See our website for complete list of features.