Add your refills and consult them whenever you want. We record a detailed history including date, mileage, distance traveled, fuel added, price paid, 4 different averages, ...
Upcoming features includes
- statistical graphs
- next gas station
Please visit http://fusiontablebuddy.appspot.com to start your FREE 30-day trial. After the FREE trial there is a $2.50/month charge to use the service.
Note: Enter your full Google account email address in Username field on your Android phone.
- Builds data forms from your Google Fusion Tables
- Accepts Text, Numeric, Date and Location field types
- Accepts Barcode Scans for Text and Numeric fields (ZXing Scanner App needs to be installed)
- Fixed bug on available fusion tables and tablet layouts
- Made gps location fields editable to allow recording of gps location manually
- now works with fusion tables column names with embedded spaces
- now accepts numeric data with commas
-Fixed bug where app fails on tablets while getting mobile no.
-Fixed bug on skipped records when sending data to Fusion Table
-Can now save multiple Fusion Table definitions locally and use this without an internet connection.
Corrected Table retrieval error if Username is not the full gmail email. No need for download since this is a server end correction.
- Works Offline (Data Entry Mode)
- Can review data before sync to Fusion Table
- Sync data to fusion tables using WIFI or Mobile connection
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
- in the car. For example, in tank of your car is 1 liters of gasoline. You know that 1 mile requires 0.15 liters of gasoline. How many miles will you pass?
- easy way to count calories on a diet. E.g., on your plate is 73 gram of fish. You know that fish has 116 calories per 100 grams. How many calories do you have on your plate?
- calculate proportion of products during cooking. E.g., proportion of milk and water should be 3:2, and you have 550 grams of milk. How much water you need?
- on the market to count ratio between price and weight of products;
- calculate currency exchange, etc.
- оne way you drove at a speed of 80 mile per hour. That took 3 hours. What speed should you choose to get back in 2 hours?
- 5 workers perform work for 3 hours. How long it will perform 2 workers?
- you type 80 characters per minute. Every day you spent 3 hours for typing text. If you typed 280 characters per minutes, how much time it would take every day?
The interface of Ratio Counter is really easy and intuitive. Nothing superfluous. Sometimes to complete the calculations it’s convenient to use calculator. This is why the lower button takes the user to the system calculator.
Language can be changed manually. Ratio Counter supports:
- Direct proportionality;
- Inverse proportionality;
- The ability to save proporsionts you often use;
- Access to the system calculator;
- Additional info: proportionality, direct and inverse. How to use in life.
* Mileage Tracking charts
* Customizable Mileage fields
* Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
* Multiple Cars addition
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* Mileage statistics
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* Multiple vehicle types options
* Service Interval monitoring
Credits : ArtfulBits for aiCharts engine and graphs library
The first true 3d Cornhole game for the Android.
Cornhole is one of America's fastest growing outdoor games. Similar to Horseshoes, Cornhole is a bag toss game where by corn filled bags are thrown, or pitched to a wooden box with a single hole. A bag "In-The-Hole" scores 3 points, and a bag which comes to rest on top of the board is worth 1 point. Play is broken down into innings, or rounds, during which each Player/Team pitches 4 bags, alternating players after each pitch. After each round, the score is calculated by adding up each team's total, and then subtracting the lower total from the higher total, with the difference going to the team/player with the higher total. This is known as cancellation scoring. The game is played until the first team/player reaches (or exceeds) 21 points at the completion of an inning. The winning team/player does not need to win by two or more points.
Select-able color themes - Each color theme includes 2 board designs, and 3 color choices. The default theme includes 2 unpainted wood designs with red, blue, and yellow color choices.
Adjustable toss/fling force settings. If you find that you are consistently long, or short you can tweak the amount of force calculated when flinging, or tossing (pitching) your bag.
MileageTrac uses a hands off approach. Letting you concentrate on driving rather then manually entering information. The MileageTrac user interface requires minimal user interaction to quickly initiate automatic tracking, saving you time and money.
Check out our MileageTrac Trial before you buy
-Visual & Audible GPS Status Notifications
-Save & Go
-Reverse Geo Coding
-Mini Report Writer
*Archive DB before upgrading from trial
*See our website for complete list of features.