Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
it is very simple to use, that only requires the price and the rate of sales tax.
You just have to enter product price and percentage, and we will calculate sales tax and total price for you.
Quickly determinate how much you will save and what the final price will be after applying the store's discount with discount calculator.
After releasing this app to the market, we will soon release scientific calculator, income tax calculator, discount calculator, GST calculator etc.
* Easy to use
* calculate tax
* calculate discount for your item
The application also allows the reverse calculation of taxes. It is therefore possible to obtain the amount before taxes from the amount including taxes.
The App include also this features :
- Calcul of the tip with the option to include or not taxes.
- Calcul a % of discounts
- Split the amount of the bill and tip between you and your friends
It is already set for the 2013 tax change, QC Tax is the most complete App on Google Play.
- Switch between pre/after tax input
- Set custom tax percentage
- Add results together
- no ads
###Possible Version/Device Issues###
- design could be messy on lower resolutions
- keyboard can vary (lets hope it contains numbers ;))
- cant enter periods (send a report if this happens please)
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
*NEW in v 1.1*
Now you can report unlicensed vehicles using the DVLA web site and perform FREE vehicle insurance checks for your own vehicle using the askMID web site.
* NEW in v1.2*
app2sd is now supported.
"Quantum" changed to "Quantum 1600 turbo"
* NEW in v1.3*
Northern Ireland specific buttons to automatically dial DVNI Customer Services (0845 number) or a Premium automated service (£1.50/min) to find out about your vehicle tax. The DVNI web site does not provide a means to check your vehicle license details so the only way is to telephone them.
Report an unlicensed vehicle in Northern Ireland.
"Quantum" and "Quantum 1600 Turbo" listed - thanks Tony.
* NEW in v1.4*
Works with the latest DVLA website.
Updated to work on Ice Cream Sandwich
White box bug fixed.
CHECK VEHICLE TAX (GB)
Simply enter the Vehicle Registration Number (registration plate) and manufacturer make and it tells you:
Date of Liability (when your tax runs out)
Date of vehicles first registration
Year of manufacture
CO2 emissions (in g/Km)
Vehicle status (license due or not)
Vehicle type of approval
6 and 12 months rate (the cost to tax the vehicle for 6 and 12 months)
Displays the Date of Liability and Vehicle status in red if it is not taxed. Displays them in green if it is taxed.
Useful for the following occasions:
Check your vehicle has been taxed and the DVLA have it on their database.
Check when your vehicle tax expires.
See how much 6 or 12 months road tax should cost you.
When buying a second hand car, check the tax disc is valid.
When buying a second hand car, check the registration number belongs to the car.
After a road accident, check the other vehicles road tax status.
Using another vehicle temporarily, check it's taxed before taking it onto the road.
REPORT AN UNLICENSED VEHICLE (GB and NI)
Takes you to the relevant web site so you can fill in a form to report an unlicensed vehicle. Please read the details on the web page.
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE INSURANCE (GB)
From 20 June 2011, under the new Continuous Insurance Enforcement law it is an offence to be the keeper of an uninsured vehicle, rather than just to drive when uninsured.
This App takes you to the relevant askMID web page to check your own vehicle insurance status for FREE. It will say Yes or No at the top of the web page after you enter your vehicles Registration Number.
Please report bugs/suggestions using the feedback form at www.nanotecapps.com or email email@example.com
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
With these three functions: "normal", "reverse" and "percentage" Percentage VAT TAX Calculator will help you to resolve the operation of calculation as below:
-Discounts or increase the percentages:
-The price with vat or tax included;
-The inital price without the vat or tax
-The calculation of the percentage that needs to be added to the primary amount.
-The calculation of the discounted percentage.
...Other calculations as well.
-Do you want to know the value without the vat or tax?
You just have to insert the final value (400) and the percentage of the tax (10) and the application “Percentage VAT TAX Calculator” will calculate the value without the vat or tax. In this case is 444,44.
-The initial price is 132 but you want to offer that for 120 ? Percentage VAT TAX Calculator ,will calculate the exact percentage to add. in this case is 9%.
- Do you want to know the value net of withholding to issue the invoice correctly? Enter the gross value and the percentage of deductions and "Percentage VAT TAX Calculator" will tell you the exact value, that value added to the deductions that will give you the profit you have decided you.
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Tax season is here and you may have these questions in mind:
Do you want to know how much taxes you will pay on your personal income?
Do you want to know what's the average tax rate overall?
Or maybe you want to know how much tax will you be paying at least for any extra dollar you make (Marginal tax)?
All of these questions are answered in this very simple to use app. It has the tax calculations for all the provinces of Canada. Please note that this app is ad-supported ( Notifications and in app advertisement) to help me out so I keep rolling out regular updates for this app.
It is a must have app for any phone!
1 - Ability to calculate a CF with foreign country of birth.
2 - Send the data calculated by Mail or SMS
3 - Store the CF calculated to have them always at hand
4 - Generate a CF randomly
5 - Copy to the clipboard the CF calculated
Report with comments or via email things to improve or problems and will be immediately resolved.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
More from developer
"Creative App Allows You to Create the Funniest Memes." - AppEggs.com
"Recommended by AppGoVideo.com"
With Meme Generator you can create the funniest memes and share them with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google+, E-mail, Dropbox, Picasa...
- Multiple meme categories
- More than 500 high quality memes with lots of HAND PICKED example captions
- Custom memes – you can use any picture from your gallery!
- Sharing and saving memes
- Combining multiple saved memes into one MULTI PANEL meme
- SEARCH / Filter – you can find you favorite meme in seconds
- Favorite memes – create your own list of favorite memes!
- Easily move Meme Generator to your SD card or external storage
- New memes are added regularly!
- No watermarks on images
- The app DOES NOT automatically upload any meme you create - privacy is our top priority!
- Meme Generator always works offline with ALL memes. No additional downloading.
Meme Generator features more than 500 awesome memes including:
10 Guy, 1990s Problems, Advice Dog, Ancient Aliens, Annoyed Picard, Bad Luck Brian, Bear Grylls, Boromir, Brace yourselves, Challenge Accepted, Chuck Testa, College Freshman, Condescending Wonka, Courage Wolf, Doge, Like A Sir, First World Problems, Forever Alone, Gangnam Style, Good Guy Greg, Grumpy Cat, Guido Jesus, High Expectations Asian Father, How About No Bear, Impossibru, Insanity Wolf, Joseph Ducreux, Kim Jong Un, Lazy College Senior, Me Gusta, ORLY Owl, Overly Attached Girlfriend, Over 9000, Philosoraptor, Scumbag Steve, Slowpoke, Socially Awkward Penguin, Success Kid, Sudden Clarity Clarence, Trollface, Wat, Xzibit, Y U NO and a whole lot more!
DISCLAIMER: Pictures and captions in this app do not redeem the opinions of the ZomboDroid Team. Pictures and captions are user submitted or found on other web pages. Don’t give bad reviews because you find a picture and captions offensive – we just provide the requested pictures to our users. ZomboDroid Software did not create any of the images or captions in this app – the internet did.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY BUGS _PLEASE_ LET US KNOW. TELL US WHICH DEVICE AND ANDROID VERSION YOU ARE USING AND DON'T FORGET TO DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE BUGS AND IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE!
-Most common conversions on first screen
-Fuel consumption calculator
-Fast and Responsive
-Simple and Intuitive UI
-Easy to use
paper plane airplane folding fly
*Combining/merging multiple images
*Share or save created images
*Combine images vertically or horizontally
*Two different image adjustment options for combining images of different sizes
*”Share to” Image Combiner
*Very lightweight and simple
Image Combiner has been developed as a complementary app for Meme Generator. You can easily send multiple memes to Image Combiner with the use of Meme Generator. Check it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zombodroid.MemeGenerator