MENUS features include:
- Adult and kids menus from the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, every Disney resort, Wide World of Sports, and Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival booths.
- Every menu, food item and price is checked at least every 90 days - sooner if changes are made. We’re serious about accuracy.
- Prices and descriptions for more than 12,000 individual foods.
- Shows the restaurant’s quality rating, value rating, and service rating as determined by more than 40,000 readers of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
- Search for your favorite foods by park, resort and restaurant type.
- When you’re ready to make a reservation, the app gives you links to Disney’s online dining reservation system and the phone number to Disney Dining.
- Free menu updates without having to download another version of the app.
You will be able to confidently order from non tourist restaurants that don't have an english menu or any english speaking staff. Order a meal yourself in Thai, show the waiter the photo & name in Thai script, or play the audio.. no more confusion.
Detailed dish descriptions make this a useful reference when reading any Thai menu.
Although designed primarily for those travelling Thailand this application is also great fun & practical to use at your favourite Thai restaurant at home.
You'll discover that many Thai restaurants are more than happy to prepare authentic Thai dishes not listed on their standard menus.
Application is organised into 4 Tabs: Menu, Dictionary, Top10, About
- All entries contain English, Thai script, English transcription and audio of correct Thai pronunciation
- Autthentic Thai Dishes grouped into a Menu of 7 categories
(Salads, Soups, Curries, Noodles, Rice, Stir Fried, Deep Fried)
- Audio food dictionary of individual words, drinks & common requests (No Ice, Not spicy etc)
- Handy 'Top 10' list of popular dishes
- Helpful notes & tips regarding Thai translation to English
Each Detailed Dish screen contains:
- Name in Thai script
- Spoken audio of Thai name
- English name
- Transcribed english name
- Description of dish
- Photograph of dish
Note: 'LITE' version of this application contains just a sample (< 20%) of the content available in the 'PRO' version
New dishes added regularly in PRO version.
Planned updates will include Street Food, Snacks & Dessert categories
Refer to the Support page for a complete list of existing & future content
All images taken at local restaurants or street stalls in Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket & Pattaya)
** No internet connection is required
Requires Android 2.2 and above
Feedback & suggestions welcomed, email email@example.com
More from developer
Aren't you just bored with your gray keyboard? Be unique - Go Pink!
The full My Pink Keyboard app is free for life. This isn't a trial version, it's the full version with all the typing correction options and great themes built in.
We know that there are many ways to be pink, so we created two beautiful themes: Saucy Spring and Bubblegum Bliss. Your keyboard can be any color you want it to be, as long as it's a shade of pink ;)
More beautifully pink themes are coming soon!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
* Auto complete for English + your contact names
* Swipes galore: swipe sideways to switch layouts, up for shift, down to close
* New! Swipe your finger all the way up and be surprised!
* Voice Input - don't type, use your beautiful voice
* And much, much more!
Just select a theme and search the web, your contacts and your apps from the comfort of your homescreen. Works either as a widget or an app.
- Beautifully-themed widgets
- Quick web search
- Find and launch apps with lightning speed
- Easily access your contacts and bookmarks
Do your children keep taking your mobile to play? Are you concerned that they’ll be exposed to inappropriate content? Do they inadvertently delete apps and emails or make calls?
Playground is here to give you peace of mind.
Launch the app to enable “kid mode”, and give your mobile to your child. Only you can exit this mode.
Exit Playground with your pass code and you instantly get your device back.
• Closed environment: your child cannot exit the Playground app – only you can, with a pass code.
• Fresh, engaging child-friendly content: games, videos and websites. We find great content so parents don’t have to.
• Parents have full control over which content is available for their children.