Anytime, anywhere, monitor and control your cloud resources with the iland cloud app. iland’s state-of-the-art Infrastructure-as-a-Service offering combines the familiarity of a VMware-based cloud with the flexibility of a global data center footprint, superior on-site support, a market-leading portal, integrated Zerto disaster recovery and nearly two decades of experience.
Built as an intuitive front-end to iland Enterprise Cloud Services, the iland cloud app gives you access to real-time data on your vDCs, vApps and VMs. Check the performance of your workloads; see your current and historic resource usage and cloud spend so you can anticipate future costs and make adjustments accordingly; manage your disaster recovery plan; and do it all from your Android device.
The iland cloud mobile app for Android allows you to:
• Monitor your cloud costs for the current month, previous month and forecast them for the remainder of month
• Backup data for 7, 30 or 90 days and restore it yourself
• Failover and failback your workloads with the click of a button for disaster recovery purposes including any number of DR tests
• Receive configurable alerts related to cost and resource limits
• Start, stop and suspend vApps and VMs and provision new vApps and VMs
• Create, view and update Support tickets
• and…a whole lot more
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ilandcloud or give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org