- High quality graphics.
- 7 high-quality darbuka sounds.
- 5 Oriental percussion rhythms with darbuka.
- Including multitouch drumming darbuka for more realistically.
-high level effects reverb and delay.
-Belly dancer will dance when you play on the darbuka.
Recommended - For high quality connect the device to speakers or headphones.
The darbuka is a arabic drum also known as also chalice drum, tarabuka, darbuka, debuka, doumbek, dumbec, dumbeg, dumbelek, toumperleki, or tablah.
darbuka is a single head membranophone with a goblet shaped body used mostly in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, and Eastern Europe.
The African djembe-wassolou is also a goblet membranophone
Our dancer is real and awesome! Go to http://www.meissoun.ch to know more about her and see her bio, photos, class infos and even request her to come dance in your next event!
This application comes with 5 different drum beats. Tap on the center of the Drum, and you will get the base (or "Doum") sound. The upper left corner of the drum will play a "Roll" and the three other corners will play 3 different "Tak" sounds giving you 5 different beats.
The 2 finger cymbals in the bottom will play 2 different sounds giving a nice rhythm when played consecutively.
Touch the dancer for random voice effects and the lips at the top of the screen for a zaghroota (ululation sound).
The Tabla (also known as Arabic drum, darbukkah, darbouka or dumbak) is a single headed hand drum found in most Arab music ensembles.
For best sound quality, connect your phone to external speakers or headphones.
You can play chords, harmony in temperament that can not be played by the usual piano app , such as "Just intonation" and "Equal temperament". You can use or practice of a musical instrument, or part practice as a instead of Harmony Director .
For checking the score of the chord, and check the code name, this app helps much .
* It has presets, Equal temperament, Just intonation, Mean-tone.
* Allows you to set the temperament freely.
* Hold of keyboard allows you to check the temperament differences.
* Chord will be displayed in the chord name .
* Tuning frequency can be changed.
* Three types of tone .
* Transpose is available in C, Bb, F and Eb, for the use of wind instruments.
* Octave shift
محتوى البرنامج : مهاهاة و زغاريد مختلفة يمكن إستعمالها في للأفراح و المسرات.
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
Gayageum is a typical Korean string instrument. Its origin is traced back to the period of three kingdoms, whose chronicles reported that Gaya’s King Kasil ordered a famous musician, Uruk, to create it. As the kingdom of Gaya dwindled in power, Uruk moved and brought the instrument to Silla. From there, it expanded as a popular musical instrument throughout Korean history—unified Silla, Goryeo Dynasty, and Jogeon Dynasty periods—and is still played today. The instrument can be classified into two types of genres: Jeong-ak (court music) and San-jo (folk music).
- Sanjo Gayageum -
This is a modern-style gayageum used to perform San-jo, a musical genre developed in the nineteenth century. The San-jo gayageum features brilliant, technical solos for performers, who employ a particular vibrato called Nong-Hyun and often play consecutive notes in fast and changeable tempi. To allow for such variations in expression, the size of the instrument is smaller and modified into a box-like shape. Unlike the Yang-Idu in the Jeong-ak Gayageum, the strings of this instrument are suspended on the tail side of the board, and they are called Bong-Mi, meaning a phoenix’s tail.
Enjoy Korean music with Sanjo Gayageum!
Center for Arts & Technologies Seoul National University(www.catsnu.com)
Hyojee Kang, PyoungRyang Ko, Byongoh Ko, Daehyun Kim, Mijung Kim, Youngsun Kim, Taeeun Kim, Haeyun Kim, Sangbong Nam, Jisung Moon, Suchul Park, Jaerock Park, Jungho Bang, Yunjeong Seo, Hyangsook Song, Junseok An, Rina Yoo, So Jeong Youn, Gang Seong Lee, Donoung Lee, Doohyun Lee, Suzin Rhee, Sun-jin Lee, Kihyun Jung, Youngmi Cho, Jinok Cho
This work was financially supported by the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), an affiliate organization of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Korea (MCST), under the frame of the project KOCCA-2012-HE1405-R2012030134.
Radio Shqip - Tere radiot Shqiptare ne streaming gratis.
RadioShqip eshte rikthyer ne PlayStore, me versioni e ri. Me nje grafike te re, e funksionalitete te reja.
- Regjistrohuni falas, ne radio shqip, nje sherbim cloud based, qe ju lejon te ruani listen e kanaleve tuaja te preferuara, per ti degjuar me pas ne tere aparatet tuaja, e gjithshtu online ne adresen http://radioshqiplive.com/
- Regjistroni kenget qe ju pelqejne, qe sot ne fakt mund te regjistroni nje radio, dhe jo vetem ta degjoni ate.
- Sygjero nje kanal, qe sot secili nga ju mund te sygjeroje nje kanal radio
- Me te degjuarit, kanalet tani rreshtohen ne baze te degjimeve, per te ditur se cilat radio degjohen me shume nga shqiptaret.
- Degjoni regjistrimet e radiove tuaja, kur jeni offline [failet ruhen ne mp3 ne direktorine /sdcard/radioshqip]
- Chat per te bashkebiseduar me degjuesit e tjere.
Nese programi ka probleme, jeni te lutur te shkruani nje email, e jo te vendosni nje yll te vetem me komente te padobshme. Vetem me ndihmen tuaj, ky aplikacion mund te behet me i mire, e te arrije nivele me te larta.
• Learn new rhythms or practice along your favourites
• Portrait and Landscape modes for different view styles
• Built-in metronome
• Pre-set audio profiles (single instrument, all instruments, etc)
• Fully adjustable tempo from 60 to 184 BPM
• Detailed visual and audio music partition for each instrument
• Support for Djembe, Kenkeni, Sangban and Dununba
• Works 100% offline, perfect for those jam sessions at the beach
• Dozens of rhythms from djembe masters around the world
Qifteli përveç mundësisë për të krijuar këngë ka mundësinë për të zgjedhur mënyrën me të cilën doni që të performoni këngën.
- (Shake) Mënyra me lëkundje të telefonit
- (Swipe) Mënyra me lëvizje të gishtit nga e majta në të djathtë dhe nga e djathta në të majtë
- (Autoplay) Mënyra me të cilën ju mund të lëshoni këngën tuaj për ta ndëgjuar
"The (qifteli)çifteli (çiftelia, qifteli, Albanian: "doubled" or "double stringed") is a plucked string instrument, with only two strings, played mainly by the Gheg people of northern and central Albania and Kosovo.
(Qifteli)Çifteli vary in size, but are most often tuned to B and E (the same as the top two strings of a guitar). Usually the lower string is played as a drone, with the melody played on the higher string. The (qifteli)çifteli is a fretted instrument, but unlike most it is not fretted in a chromatic scale (one fret per semitone), but in the diatonic scale with seven notes to the octave." - source: Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87ifteli )
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
Are you tired of carrying around multiple devices/ hiring a Musician? Worry no more, here is the totally free version of Your Tanpura app!
* The app supports 14 scales ranging from .G#,.A#,A, B, C, C# and so on up to A in Panchama (Shadjama and Madhyama coming soon)
* Seamless playback of the each scale will make you think that you have a real Tanpura at hand!
* App is smart enough to save the last played scale, so you don’t have to go and pick it every time
* Worried about interruptions from Incoming/Outgoing phone calls? Don’t be. We’ve made sure that App pauses during call and resumes at the end of it.
* App will continue to play in background, so you can safely put your phone in Locked mode and concentrate on your singing. Local notification will be shown when the sound file is playing.
* Found a bug? Use the Report a Bug to send us mail from within the App
* Spread the word, visit our Facebook page and drop in your valuable feedback!
Like Swar Saptak this tools will prove great companion to that.
< * This is a silent app and does not generate any sound * >
Some of the things which can be fun with this app
- Practicing saragam, alankar ,swara, aakar etc.
- Doing riyaz, singing as hobbyist, pitch practice.
- Visual feedback for playing musical instrument or singing.
- Tuning any instrument for indian music mode.
- Works in live/real-time through the microphone.
- 12 Musical Notes / Swara in real-time on Indian classical musical scale.
What is NOT there in app:
- if you can not keep your eyes open while singing it may not be useful. (because the feedback is visual)
- this app does not record any music
- this app does not playback any swara.
*Easy to use
*Must have for every singer/composer
*Beautiful tone of manual tabla and tanpura
Taals : 10 taals (Dadra, Rupak, Keharwa, Matta, Jhaptal, Rudra, Ektal, Ada Chautal, Pancham Sawari, Tintal)
Tempo: 60 - 240 BPM (with increments of 1)
IN PREMIUM VERSION TOTAL TAALS: 29
Dadra - 6 beat (5 Variations) | Rupak - 7 beat cycle | Tewra-7 beat | Keharwa - 8 beat cycle (6 Variations) | Matta - 9 beat cycle | Jhaptal - 10 beat cycle |
Surfakta-10 beat | Rudre -11 beat | Chautaal - 12 beat cycle | Ektal - 12 beat cycle | Vishwa - 13 beat | Ada chautaal - 14 beat cycle |
Deepchandi - 14 beat cycle | Fardost-14 beat | Jhumra - 14 beat cycle | Pancham sawari 15 beat | Addha - 16 beat cycle | Tilwara 16 beat |
Tintal - 16 beat (2 Variations)
Simply put your finger on camera lens as shown in the instruction screen and get accurate heart rate. Turn your device into a heart rate monitor!
This app uses a unique and new algorithm which detects small changes in blood flow.
Also, this app measures compared against a REAL heart rate devices and the result were over expected with a maximum 5% deviation.
This app was developed as a B.Sc degree final project and a lot of effort and research put into it.
1.Check your heart rate for at least 2 rounds (30 seconds)
2.If the graph on top shows heart rate but it can't read it? change the sensitivity in options menu to low(=1).
***** Should have at least 1GHZ CPU.
***** Don't put your finger too hard on camera lens, otherwise it won't be able to read!!!
***** Can't work with cold / wet hands !!!!
***** If you don't have led light nearby the camera lens you should stand behind external light.
Heart Rate ++ :Plus for you and plus for your heart.
+ Real time heart rate graph with sound on every beat
+ Heart beat animation and sound on every beat
+ Save your heart rates and share them
+ Easy to use
If you have suggestions / bugs please contact me before posting bad rank and I will try to fix it.
Heartrate , Heart Rate Monitor , Heart Rate , Anxiety ,Stress , Sport, Health, Measure, Finger, Camera, Led, ECG, EKG , Pulse, Oximeter, Monitor, Fitness, HeartRate++ , קצב לב, Breath.
- 8 High quality basic darbuka sounds
- 10 High quality loop beats to play continuously
- 6 Darbuka effects
- 2 Celebration vocal sounds
- 2 Swipe gestures with sounds
- Control sounds speed rate
- Control beat loops volume
- Hit animation
- Easy to use
- No Ads & No Permissions
If you have suggestions / bugs please contact me before posting bad rank and I will try to fix it.
TAGS: Darbuka , Percussion , Drums , Arabic Drum, Darbukah , Dumbek ,Doumbek ,Tabla, Tarbuka, דרבוקה