Daily JOB will help you solve your job search concerns and worries.
* Major daily job functions
1. Job Seeker Member
- You can search job information registered in various fields, such as construction, delivery, and dining, and apply for job openings with working conditions that suit you.
- You can inquire the history and status you have applied, and receive the status with real-time push notification function.
- You can search the work location and check the moving route directly with the navigation.
- If the result of the application is confirmed and assigned, please leave a review/evaluation for the job offer company.
- When job information is registered in the selected region, real-time push notifications are sent.
- You can search job information registered by country/province and city.
- Communicate freely with other people on the community bulletin board. When a comment is posted, a push notification is sent in real time.
2. member of job seeker
- You can quickly register job information by simply signing up.
- Recruitment information must include accurate information such as salary information, work location, and job description.
- Contact information among job openings can be registered privately, and is only disclosed to job seekers assigned at the time of assignment confirmation.
- Real-time push notifications notify job seekers when they apply.
- You can view the application status of job seekers and select a suitable applicant to request a job.
- In case of re-registration of job information registration with similar information~ You can register easily and quickly by recalling the existing input information.
- Communicate freely with other people through the community bulletin board. When a comment is posted, a push notification is sent in real time.
* Summary of notes
1. For the purpose of providing a more transparent and reliable service, your name and phone number are automatically registered through the self-authentication function when you sign up.
2. Please post/confirm job requests and applications after carefully reviewing each item provided on each screen.
3. Modification and cancellation of job requests must be made only when unavoidable (causes problems with success rate and operation, and penalties may be imposed)
4. After work is confirmed, trade after talking to each other (recommended)
5. It is recommended that job seekers prepare necessary qualifications for work (resident registration card, driver's license, construction industry basic safety education certificate, health certificate, etc.).
6. Please write each impression and evaluation after transaction (regular member story, free bulletin board)