* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
Please do rate the app if you like it. Ads have been removed so please support us by buying the pro version.
This app brings a data base with more than 22,000 drugs registered in Brazil. You can check the active ingredient of brand drugs and figure out the correspondent generic drug. It also brings the laboratory names as well as the highest price allowed by ANVISA.
Disclaimer: The authors are not responsible for the information presented in this material, for which the sources are responsible.
Absolute Neutrophil Count
Acute Lung Injury (ALI) Calculator
Acute Tubular Necrosis
Adjusted Body Weight
Arterial Blood Oxygen Content
Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR)/Calorie
Blood Alcohol Level(BAL)
Blood Sugar Conversion
Body Fat Calculator
Body Mass Index(BMI)
Body Surface Area
Breath by Breath Volume of Carbon Dioxide
Bruce Protocol Treadmill Stress Test
Cerebral Blood Flow
Cerebral Perfusion Pressure
Clinical Dehydration Scale
Closing Capacity of Lungs
Clostridium Difficile Infection (CDI)
Cost of Smoking
Fat Content in Oil
FiO2 Estimation Calculation
Glasgow Coma Scale
Glomerular Filtration Rate
Human Water Requirement
Hyperglycemia Effect on Serum Sodium
International Normalized Ratio
Lean body weight
Liquid PO Dosage
Maintenance fluid pediatrics
Mean Arterial Pressure
Osmolol Gap Urine
Pediatric Urine Output
Pneumonia Clinical Prediction Heckerling
Pre Diabetes Mellitus Criteria
Pressure of Inspired Oxygen
Protein catabolic rate
Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
Serum Ascites Albumin Gradient
Sodium (Na) Deficit
Solid Med Dose
Transtubular Potassium Gradient
Urea Distribution Volume
Waist to Hip Ratio
Τα στοιχεία προέρχονται απο το Υπ. Υγείας και τους Τοπικούς Φαρμακευτικούς συλλόγους. Η AdDS αποποιείται κάθε ευθύνη απο την χρήση των στοιχείων που παρουσιάζονται, τα οποία μπορεί να μην είναι ακριβή, επαρκή ή επικαιροποιημένα και προτρέπει στην ανεύρεση της ορθής πληροφορίας απο τους αρμόδιους φορείς.
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
Get the paid version to:
- remove ads!
- select alarm sounds!
- backup and restore your data!
**** VERY IMPORTANT!!!! ****
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms. Because of this you should NOT enable automatic updates as you may not realize that an update has been applied and you will miss your alert. If the app fails alert you, please launch the app just to ensure the alarms are registered. If you still have a problem, please contact me.
**** ALSO VERY IMPORTANT ****
If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please check the website for a list of frequently asked questions. Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests.
• Library of ECG Rhythms: V. TACH, V. FIB, PEA, others also include (Sinus, Atrial, Junctional, Ventricular, AV Blocks...)
• Current AHA ACLS Algorithms
• Drug Database: Atropine, Epinephrine, Amiodarone, Digoxin and many more!
• Lab Values: Blood gases, Electrolytes, Hematology, Cardiac Enzyme Markers...
• Easy to Use
• Updated Simple Design
• Search Capability
• Custom User Bookmark Folder for Quick Reference
• Rich Informational Content
• Media Filled
• Re-sizable images
• Growing Health Database
• Real Time Updates
• Push Notifications
The ACLSmed™ App for Android is for all health care professionals: nursing students, med students, nurses, doctors, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, ECG technicians and all other allied health care workers.
Start mastering ECG Rhythms like a Pro today! It is a must have medical app!
This cool FREE app gives you thousands of interesting med facts, health facts, smart health tips, and relevant medical statistics.
Learn useful facts on diet, exercise, food, nutrition, beauty, drugs, men's health, women's health, and much more!
Save your favorite health facts!
Share your favorite health facts via Email!
SMS your favorite health facts!
Paste your favorite health facts into Facebook or Twitter!
Also check out our Easy Weight Loss Tips app to help you lose the excess weight!
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
Compiled over the years by e-med Private Medical Services, the database is intended as a guide for medical inquiry and is not intended to be used as a diagnostic tool. All medical complaints should be referred to a healthcare professional.
*Drill Weak Subjects: Over 1400 classic Medical Mnemonics flashcards.
*Refresh Old Lessons
In summary, this application is a reference for nurses and nursing students that utilizes the Nursing Process (ADPIE) for common medical surgical diseases/ disorders in the following ways:
• Gives a brief, simple description of over 340 common medical-surgical diseases and disorders.
• Outlines common assessment findings and potential priority assessments to include in client care.
• Incorporates potential Nursing Diagnoses with related factors for each disease/ disorder.
• Assists with delineating a plan by stating client-centered goals.
• Lists appropriate nursing interventions to implement in a client plan of care for each disease/ disorder.
• States potential complications for the nurse to consistently evaluate and assess for, associated with each disease/ disorder.
• A great resource for clinical application and NCLEX review.
Disclaimer: This reference is not intended to substitute for nursing education, texts, and other resources utilized by institutions and facilities to educate students and/ or facilitate safe client care. Due to the sensitive nature of medical and nursing references, this information may consistently need to be changed, supplemented, and updated to reflect current evidence based practice and medical/ nursing research.
As ubiquitous in hospitals as stethoscopes, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine is a guiding star for all medical students, junior doctors and trainees. The culmination of more than 20 years' clinical experience, and containing the knowledge and insight gained by more than 15 authors, the eighth edition continues to be the definitive guide to today's clinical medicine.
Packed with clear, clinical management advice which is practical to implement at the bed-side, it is written in a clear and didactic style. With witty, esoteric asides linking medicine to everything from the classics to popular culture, all the material is presented in a way that is instantly memorable and even easier to put into practice.
With extensive improvements based on reader feedback, the eighth edition boasts even more black and white and full-colour images. Mindful of how doctors' training is constantly evolving, a new chapter on 'history and examination' explores this relevant critical skill in depth, enabling you to elicit as much information from the patient as possible. An expanded radiology chapter features improved images, and new topics are devoted to new cancers such as nosocomial infections, and further common surgical procedures. The references have been thoroughly overhauled with 'key references' identifying the best places to start when researching a subject, and all references are fully accessible via the supporting website.
Loved and trusted by generations of doctors, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine is a reassuring beacon of wisdom, knowledge and skills that is forever in your sights.
Readership: Clinical medical students, junior doctors, general practitioners, and nurses. A wide range of other medical and allied health personnel.
Authors: Murray Longmore, Ian Wilkinson, Edward Davidson, Alexander Foulkes, and Ahmad Mafi
Publisher: Oxford University Press
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Le Med’Vet vous permet de retrouver toutes les informations légales concernant les médicaments vétérinaires commercialisés en France.
Elles proviennent des Résumés des Caractéristiques des Produits (RCP) validés par l’agence européenne ou l’agence française du médicament vétérinaire.
Vous bénéficiez des mises à jour mensuelles réalisées directement par les laboratoires responsables de la mise sur le marché des médicaments.
Le Med’Vet présente également les produits de santé disponibles.
Les fonctionnalités de l'application Medvet sont nombreuses :
- recherche par nom de médicament, principe actif, espèce cible, voie d'administration, laboratoire
- index complet des produits et des laboratoires
- scanner de code GTIN pour obtenir en 1 cliché l'information sur un produit
Cette application est sans nul doute un allié quotidien de tout ayant droit du médicament vétérinaire.
When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT)--the ultimate on-call and office companion. This streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference delivers evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information on more than 950 diseases and disorders regularly encountered in hospital and outpatient settings.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Immediate access to critical information -Content derived from CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT), the world's most trusted annually updated internal medicine text
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, and Evidence
Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine Department of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
More from developer
'MED MNEMONICS Pro' has access to Mnemonics in all major disciplines of Medicine.
*Categorized Medical Mnemonics!
Makes it easier to zoom in and learn select topics at ease.
*Did You Know's!
Mnemonics are now more interesting with the many ‘Did You Know?' concepts attached with the mnemonics.
*Add to Favourites!
Loved a Mnemonic? Add it your 'Favourites' list.
Type in your keyword to get the list of related mnemonics.
Share mnemonics with your Med School friends through Facebook, Twitter or Email.
*Read and Unread tagging
Green and Red tags denote Read and Unread mnemonics respectively.
Updates will be rolled out every 3 months or earlier to include more mnemonics. All users will receive automatic updates of the App.
Next update: April, 2013
With AIPGMEE (NEET-PG), AIIMS questions ready for quick revision & DNB questions soon to be included this is the ideal tool for Medical PG Entrance preparation.
NB: EduLanche Student is a PAID APP. Visit http://www.edulanche.com/mobile to subscribe.
* Pricing: INR 3/day i.e., Rs. 555 for 6 months. (Last updated: 5 August, 2013)
* After single time installation, EduLanche Student App runs without a Net connection. Enjoy the freedom.
* With 9000 MCQ's from AIPGMEE & AIIMS MD/MS 2001-2012, this is probably the largest MCQ app in the store!
* Year wise & Subject wise listing of questions for convenience
* 'Learning mode' & 'Exam mode' for a customised learning experience
* Know your scores in real time and evaluate your performance in comparison to peers
* Surprises? Yes, As it happens with EduLanche products, there will be more features inside than we list out here.
How to activate EduLanche Student subscription?
1. Create an account on EduLanche.com: This is required to receive one-time username & password.
Already have one? Sign in to edulanche.com with the username & password.
2. Subscribe to Mobile plans: Visit EduLanche store (www.edulanche.com/buy) and choose your plan & period. Proceed to checkout where you can make the payment. All payment modes including Credit/Debit cards or Net banking supported.
3. It's done! Sign in to the App: Users who have successfully subscribed can now sign in to the mobile app with username & password received in Step 1.
* ES makes learning & revising MCQ's more fun and faster. The app is not designed to replace text book reading.
* Explanations are being added by our expert panel and NOT ALL MCQ's have explanations as of now.
* The Question view pages are function rich and may appear slow/force close if you have many apps running in the device at the same time.
* We recommend users to switch off background music (in 'Settings') in case you experience speed issues on devices with low processor capacities.
* DNB questions to be available in version 1.2 to be released in October, 2013.
* EduLanche store coupons available from medical book stores soon. (http://edulanche.com/updates/9849)
For suggestions please write to EduLanche Mobile at, firstname.lastname@example.org.